• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Parents of Preschoolers Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Right age for LKG
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Nurseries and Schools: Right age for LKG
Name: girish p.m.
Date: 2009-01-11
Hello,

Our Child is October 2004 born.

We are planning to put her in LKG in the academic year 2009-2010. She will be 4 years+5 months when she starts attending the classes.

Do you think this is the right age? Please send in your expert opinions.

Regards,
Name: Laxmi
Subject:  Right Age for LKG
Date: 2009-01-12
Lello Girish. Ur son' s age is perfect for LKG. Actually for 1st standard she shd be 6 yrs complete. In ur case she will be 6.5 yrs. That' s gud as her grasping power will be more as compared to other kids.
So cheers.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Girish
Date: 2009-01-14
Thanks a lot Laxmi.

I would hope experienced Parents and Teachers also reassure me on our decision.

Regards,
Girish
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: laxmi
Date: 2009-01-12
Hello Girish. Ur daughter´ s age is perfect for LKG. Actually for 1st standard she shd be 6 yrs complete. In ur case she will be 6.5 yrs. That´ s gud as her grasping power will be more as compared to other kids.
So cheers.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Right age for LKG

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
A new play school in gurgaon
Hi, I have found a new play school in secor 48. It is called lil hanssels and grettels. Initially I got little confused with the spelling of hansel and gretel. But those have some copyright issues with original name. Modern infrastructure and also have XSEED curriculum. Plan to put my younger one there as I have already tried and tested the other play schools for my elder ... - Jaya S [View Message]
Kiddie PlAneT IntErnaTional Pre School
hello my self nazma shaik my daughter is 3 years old, i am so happy with kiddie planet teachers and i am shocked looking at my dolly behavior she became very fast in everything, jaab meri bheti ghar ko akar bath karthi hai jo jo usne sikha school meh usko dekar meri ankho meh kushi ke anshu athe hai, i really love the way they teach children and pleasant environment and lo... - nazma shaik [View Message]
gud exp with mothers pride
Mother' s pride offers students a lot to learn. i never got such chances when I was a kid. I am really v happy with the school love u mother' s pride thanks... - parul Mehta [View Message]
Sorsfort School in Electronic City
I visited the Sorsfort school and was very much impressed by the front office staff and the infrastructure of the school. I decided my daughter should enjoy this kind of infrastructure where the quality seems to be really good. My daughter got admission in Sorsfort and today I am really happy that i have taken the right choice for her. We are happy with the teaching concep... - Tanya [View Message]
Sorsfort School Ecity Bangalore
We visited the Sorsfort school and were very impressed with the facilities and the front office staff. They were very courteous and were able to answer all our queries. We are seriously considering admitting our children in Sorsfort. ... - Diksha [View Message]
Sorsfort School Ecity BangaloreExcellent Pedagogy
Sorsfort School in Electronic City Bangalore: Excellent Pedagogy, Wonderful Faculty

My daughter Vineeta has been a part of Sorsfort Electronic City Bangalore for the past 1 year now. Sorsfort follows ICSE curriculum. It has been a great experience so far for my daughter as well as for us. The teachers are very experienced and highly trained. They take excelle... - Prachi [View Message]
best preschool in kondhwa, pune
i was just wondering why does everyone want to put their kids in BEST PRESCHOOL?... - liz [View Message]

The sound of rain Video