---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Right age for LKG
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:Right age for LKG
2009-01-11
Name: girish p.m.
Hello,

Our Child is October 2004 born.

We are planning to put her in LKG in the academic year 2009-2010. She will be 4 years+5 months when she starts attending the classes.

Do you think this is the right age? Please send in your expert opinions.

Regards,

2009-01-12
Name: Laxmi
Subject:  Right Age for LKG
Lello Girish. Ur son' s age is perfect for LKG. Actually for 1st standard she shd be 6 yrs complete. In ur case she will be 6.5 yrs. That' s gud as her grasping power will be more as compared to other kids.
So cheers.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-01-14
Name: Girish
Thanks a lot Laxmi.

I would hope experienced Parents and Teachers also reassure me on our decision.

Regards,
Girish
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-01-12
Name: laxmi
Hello Girish. Ur daughter´ s age is perfect for LKG. Actually for 1st standard she shd be 6 yrs complete. In ur case she will be 6.5 yrs. That´ s gud as her grasping power will be more as compared to other kids.
So cheers.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Right age for LKG

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
what is the correct age my kid to join in school?
My son born in July 2014.Please share your views on when i need to join in school.Is pre school is required or join in Nursery later ? ... - Purushotham [View Message]
RE:WE CARE- THE WORST DAY CARE IN BANGALORE
Hi Pawan,
It is so nice of you that you had shared all the details about the school also and i wish all parents would get alert from that school also and it is very useful information for all the people also.... - Nikki [View Message]
RE:KIDZEE
Hi Natasha,
So can you say which would be the schools for kids according to you because many people will feel very embarrassing in that and i wish you would find about the school before you join them.... - Harsha [View Message]
SESAME STREET - AMERICA’S LEADING PRESCHOOL
SESAME STREET - AMERICA’S LEADING PRESCHOOL EDUCATOR – Now open near Manyata Tech Park at HBR Layout!
ADMISSIONS OPEN! Call: 7259155525
... - Sesamestreet HBR [View Message]
RE:Mothers Pride - A Strict NO NO
All parents would be very thankful to you because you posted pros and cons of the school and it would make them know about the school so that they can go for the best school who is going to lead foundation for education.... - Ekta [View Message]
RE:maid placement agency in delhi and gurgaon
Hi Sushmitha,
So can you share the details of maid agency because you had posted this one some past years back and it would be really useful for all the person who were in need of maid also and i hope you would do that.... - Bavi [View Message]
RE:Fees for NPS ?
Hi Kalpana,
So what was the fee taken by the people can you share that because you had posted this message past eight years back and i think you would post an comment also and it would give some idea also.... - Megha [View Message]

How to Shampoo Your Hair Video..