You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >Egg donation
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:Egg donation
2013-02-07
Name: Sun I' m 29 years old.I' m married & have a son aged 8.
I would like to donate my egg due to deep financial problems?????
What are the procedures?

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-02-16
Name: Rajeev
Subject:  RE:Egg donation
hi
we are child less couple married for last 5 years and from Delhi . we are loooking for egg donors. we will compensate for the help and identity will be kept secret.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-12-14
Name: revti
hello sun,
you need to donate eggs, then better you take consultation to any bank near by your place so get healthy and tested one eggs, many people drop their details in the bank.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-02-16
Name: Rajeev
Subject:  RE:RE:Egg donation
hi
we are child less couple married for last 5 years and from Delhi . we are loooking for egg donors. we will compensate for the help and identity will be kept secret.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-12-14
Name: pravartan
hello sun,
can understand under what circumstances you are ready to all this, but situation will change soon, and you are doing this because of your need, but it might be helpful for anyone else.

2016-12-14
Name: priya
hello sun
you should go to donation bank or in fertility center, you can understand the exact procedure of donate your egg, but before donating your egg in fertility center, do full body check up once.

2016-12-14
Name: gurmit
hello sun,
if you are perfectely fit and healthy and dont have any family or genetic disease with you then you can go and donate your eggs in donation bank and go through as per procedure they tell you.

2016-12-14
Name: riddhi
hello sun,
you should go and visit to fertility center or any sperm or egg bank, you can donate your sperm there only, or if you are so needy, then try to make bonding with good gynac, who is help you in this situation.

2016-08-26
Name: NN
Go to a fertility center and ask them about the procedure. Acc to my knowledge you will be told to undergo some tests and you will be told to donate or just give your details to them. Then when someone chooses you will be called.

2016-08-06
Name: Neetu
If you are perfectly healthy and do not have any family history of chronic or genetic disease you can go to a donation bank and proceed as they say. Only a healthy donor is acceptable so make sure you have your recent reports for proof.

2016-08-06
Name: Varun
Go to a donation bank or fertility center to inquire the exact procedure to donate your egg. But before donating get yourself a full body and health checkup to make sure that you are suitable and acceptable to donate them.

2016-07-14
Name: James
Hi Sun, You are doing a great work there are very few people these days who voluntarily donate their egg. You can always approach an egg donation clinic in Delhi they will provide you with the best advice.

2016-04-25
Name: Megha
Hello Sun,
So you are in need of eggs then it would be better you can consult to any banks near by your place so that you can get an healthy and tested once and you can meet the donor also because some people will drop their details in the bank.

2016-04-06
Name: munna
Hello Sun,
I can understand on what scenarios you have taken this decision.It would be very hard to take such decisions.It would be better you can consult any banks near by and they will help you.And you can consult doctors they would help you.

2016-03-27
Name: Priya
Hello Sun,
It is very sorry to you that on what basis you need to take this decision,i wish god not to create such circumstances to you again.So all your problems will clear as early as possible for you.

2016-03-27
Name: Virtual
hello Sun,
It is very sad to hear your story that you have taken the decision to donate eggs with some special reasons. So you better move to banks and then you donate eggs and fulfill your needs.I wish your problem will finish.

2016-03-27
Name: Barbie
Hello Sun,
Many people are ins search of egg donors can you contact them so that their requirement and your problem will come to an end.it is better you go for any doctors or move egg donation banks where you can donate eggs.

2015-06-17
Name: Lakshmi
Subject:  Request for donor eggs
Hi, I am looking out for donor eggs, from a well qualified lady who is married with kid, with good health and fair complexion. I would be thankful if any one would come forward to help me.

2016-01-20
Name: mohini
Subject:  hi
hi laxmi have you tried egg donor banks or fertility centers they will be great help for you as asking on website will be riskier for your health and and your abaies. in fertility centers you will have full information of the donor without any hesitation and secrecy. if you are not finding any such fertility centers in your area go find some in other places or cities. it will be great help i am sure.

2015-11-05
Name: angel
Subject:  egg donation
Hi, I'm a 34 yrs old,fair, good looking, well educated, brahmin female with 3 kids of my own. I'd like to donate eggs. Pls contact if u r still looking for an egg donor.

2014-12-05
Name: egg donor
Subject:  want to donate egg
i am 25 and married, would like to donate my egg. i am 5 7 in height and got a good bmi.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Egg donation

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Egg donation

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Egg donation

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Urgently Looking For Sperm Donors
I'm ready to donate sperm ... - Varma [View Message]
RE:Urgently Looking For Sperm Donors
it's Sam from chennai. 34 years old.!, 5'9"high , single, and Indian fair. I have good sperm counts and I like to donate my sperm for childless couple. Couple should be at list BC IN cast, fair, financially fit and educated. It's only for heterosexual couple.

Please contact :=nine eight four zero three six nine five six four
Or samspermdonor yaho cm Sam vin (sperm donor) [View Message]
RE:urgently need sperm donors in bangalore
it's Sam from chennai. 34 years old.!, 5'9"high , single, and Indian fair. I have good sperm counts and I like to donate my sperm for childless couple. Couple should be at list BC IN cast, fair, financially fit and educated. It's only for heterosexual couple.

Or samspermdonor yaho cm Sam vin (sperm donor :) [View Message]
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
Hi it's Sam from chennai. 34 years old.!, 5'9"high , single, and Indian fair. I have good sperm counts and I like to donate my sperm for childless couple. Couple should be at list BC IN cast, fair, financially fit and educated. It's only for heterosexual couple.

Or samspermdonor yaho cm... - Sam vin ((sperm donor)) [View Message]
RE:donor
Visit me on fb Newlifedonorhub... - Fruti [View Message]
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
Yes i help you i donet my sperm... - Sandeep [View Message]
RE:RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
Yes i am donet my sperm... - Sandeep [View Message]