---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Waiting to try >Folic Acid tablets...Name please
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Waiting to try:Folic Acid tablets...Name please
2007-04-26
Name: Anitha Madhan
Hi, I am 32 year old working woman married since June 2005. In October 2005, I conceived but had to terminate the pregnancy in Feb 2006 as I had a bacterial infection at that time and the docs advised me to go for MTP as the medicines for the treatment of infection will affect the baby. Now we are again TTC. During my earlier pregnancy, my gyn prescribed Folvite tablets - one a day for Folic Acid Supplement. Can I start taking Folvite now that I am planning to have a baby. Please advise.

Thanks,
Anitha

2007-05-02
Name: Lakshmi
Subject:  Folic acid Tablets
Hi Anitha, even i ma also plannig for a baby and I started taking folvite tablets.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-04-26
Name: Meghnah
Subject:  Folvite
Hello anitha,
As babysos mentioned U can go ahead with Folvite 5gm..Just take One a day..Initially when I came 2 know I' m pregnant(ie I didnt take folic acid tablets while TTC,instead I preferred eating a healthy diet)to end of 2 months I used to take folvite daily.But after that my Gyn prescribed me Folic acid along with vitamin B.But anyways U just take Folvite.Thats a gud tablet..
all the best n lotsa baby dust
megs
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-04-26
Name: Babysos
Subject:  Fol5
My GYN prescribed Fol5. Folvite is good as well so you can take that too.

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Folic Acid tablets...Name please

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:correct process of intercourse
Hi Person,
It is very regular for every women when she is facing that scenario but as it is done repeatedly then she may not feel pain so ask her to adjust for some time.... - Asmita [View Message]
RE:Can SYSRON tablets cause defects
Hi Person,
Had you verified how many people had lost their weight by using syron tablets and after that only you can use the pills.... - Nanny [View Message]
RE:baby plan in tamil aadi month
Hi Sneha,
Listen you will have baby when ever it is written in your life.Because do not try according to the months so you have to follow according to your wish only.... - Patro [View Message]
Hi Person,
There are many methods to solve your problem that you can google it and you will get the solution or your problem so you can do it so happily.... - Dalmia [View Message]
RE:Can SYSRON tablets cause defects
Hi Person,
I don't know why do people try to use medicines to loss their calories.It is better do some thing physically which would help to loss some calories from your body.... - Kaira [View Message]
RE:baby plan in tamil aadi month
Hi Sneha,
Planning a baby is good but in aadi month,it is better to think about that once.Because in earlier days newly married couple will not stay together.It is better to find from known people.... - Tanvi [View Message]
Hi Person,
It might got given disappointment to you.I can understand your concern but such matters cannot be discussed so openly know.You can clear all your doubts by discussing with your near ones.... - Neha [View Message]

The Evolution of Mobile Phones Video..