You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Machine Cut Experience
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:Machine Cut Experience
2010-06-26
Name: Arun Rama Hi All,
I am new to this forum. Thanks to Preeti, NItin and Ravi' s experiences I could get courage to have good machine cut in the bargershop. During the cut and after the cut it is a great feeling.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-08-19
Name: ravi
Subject:  RE:Machine Cut Experience
agree
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-12
Name: Subray Hegde
Subject:  RE:Machine Cut Experience
Hi Arun Rama, You expressed your feeling during and after machinecut. I was also first getting long hair hippi cut to short haircut by scissors and comb,then by hand machinecut,then to razhorshave now,since many years.It is most thrilling and fine experience to have blad run on the entire head smoothly. Now I am getting this type of cut for many years,everybody except my wife some times,appreciate this type of headshave. When I am going to college with hippi cuts, hair covering our ears, whenever college exams are over and we go to village,the barber there as there will be most people getting headshave or machinecut as he has to complete all the villagers cutting work before 8 AM and 3 PM, usually giving us also the same, mercylessly shaving hair of 6-8 inch long, with keeping kudumi on the head as it is done to our father,cousins and other village people. After return to college and in city we were getting cropcut in Aug-Sept month. Now I am getting such type of razhorshave everytime.Nice experience,pl if possible you can also try.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-16
Name: Arun Rama
Subject:  RE:RE:Machine Cut Experience
Hi Subray. Thank you for the suggestions.I really enjoy the experiences, both during and after my "machine cuts". I find each machine cut a different and reaction of my friends always encouraging. Some of my friends especially the boys have occasionally experienced the same in the same saloon. Girls keep admiring me.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-02-14
Name: Kumar
Subject:  Machine cut
Hi Ajith, I surprised my wife with my first machine cut. I was having a short regular scissor cut after marriage and I had shifted from my native and never found a barber with hand machine. One day I kept searching for a barber with hand machine and found one. I told him machine cut and first he cut small patch with machine. I told him to raise it high and he almost shaved 60% of my back and sides and i liked it. He put powder finaly and it looked nice. Finally, I paid him more than the list price so that he will cut me as short as he can whenever I come. When I raeched home, my wife saw me and said \" wow\" and said the barber did a good job an complimented the look and then i realised she likes it short. After that, there are occassions when my wife said he hasn' t cut the top and front short enough and I have gone back to him said my wife wants it more short and got myself half bald look. My wfe just likes to feel my haircut after i get it

2016-05-23
Name: akshay
Subject:  RE:Machine cut
i agree!

2011-02-18
Name: Richa
Subject:  Re:Arun Rama
Hi Arun, Kumar, Hema and Ajith,
Please insist Ajay this summer for a " machine cut" and ask him to accompany you to the saloon. I am sure he will hesitate but be firm. He will get inspired. My brother Ravi has inspired two of his friends to have machine cuts in a similar way. Now they love the cut so much that they regularly come to my house and take Ravi to the saloon every month for the machine cut. Once in three months, I too have my machine cuts.

2011-02-15
Subject:  Re: Kumar
Hi Kumar,
Did anybody inspired you for your first machine cut as a boy? Infact, I drew inspiration from some of the postings in this forum from Nitin, Preeti,Ravi and Kiran.Is it possible for me to inspire my neighbour Ajay who wears long hairs but likes my machine cuts and many times feels and affectionately pats my cut surface?

2011-01-28
Subject:  One Question
Hi All,
As I understand through this forum, there are several friends who really like the machine cut, especially for guys. Even my barber says he likes doing the machine cuts than caesar/step cuts. But, one question that is bothering me is why it is not popular with high school, college boys and other guys. Even young boys rarely have machine cuts. I hope Kiran, Ajith and Hemanth and other friends will clear this one doubt.

2011-02-04
Subject:  Re: Ajith
Hi Ajith,Kiran,Kumar and other friends,
Thank you Ajith for the response. My machine cut is of gradually fading or tapering type. The machined areas is around 21/2 innches at the back and 1 to 11/2 inch at the side above the ears. The machined area is gradually tapered in the top so that I can comb my hair backwards. My barber calls it " machine back cut" . My girl classmates like the cut very much. After the first cut they were suprised and commented " so neat haircut yaar" . I go to saloon once in every month but during summers my top is reduced to a " summer machine back cut" wherein I cannot comb back and I visit the saloon twice in a month.The haircut frequency may not be exactly once a month, sometimes, I visit even earlier but never later. I should admit that every time the boy and girl classmates make it a point to appreciate and some of them get a feel of the cut by affectionately touching the same and affectionaely put the hand on my shoulder and take a photograph in " hand on my shoulder and my hand on his/her shoulder" posture in their mobiles for their memory. I understand their sentiments, especially tha of the boys. Some of them say they love to have such a cut but are afraid going short.
Ajith, I have one issue regarding my neighbour friend, Ajay whose father woun´ t like his long hair ways. How can I inspire him for a machine cut? Please see my earlier posting addressed to Kiran.

2011-02-04
Name: Ajith
Subject:  Re: Arunrama
" Some of my friends are afraid of girls teasing them whereas some of my girl classmates say they really like machine cuts. "

Oh really :-), how close you get cut - sides and back (very high?) totally clipped and top also reduced short ? when the first time you got it cut and went what was the comment from girls ? do you grow out your hair and get clipped say after 2 months or every 2 weeks you get it done ?

2011-02-03
Subject:  Popularity of Machine Cut
Hi All,
Thank you Kumar for your views. Discussed with seniors including my father, all say machine cuts were popular and saloons used to do machine cuts as routine in 50s, 60s 70s and early 80s. They feel the hair and facial health of boys is much below than earlier days and therefore they have a low appeal to machine cuts. Furhter, another view is that barbers have become more commercial than earlier days.Thus, myself having enjoyed and liked machine cuts late that from the age of 17 feel that present day high school, college guys are really missing something. Some of my friends are afraid of girls teasing them whereas some of my girl classmates say they really like machine cuts.

2011-01-31
Name: Ajith
Subject:  Re: Kumar
Hi Kumar,

when did you do this the first time i.e. the army cut - did you surprise your wife with one such haircut on one day - or even before marriage you had this cut and your wife know that you will only get this cut even before and after marriage - what your wife says when you say she reminds you of haircut

2011-01-30
Name: Kumar
Subject:  Manual clipper cut
Hi Arun,

Now a days many children and others are carried away by film stars or celebrity styles. If stars like Aamir does a kinky cut or Rajni kant does a shave they experiment. Otherwise, they keep it long.

Only some parents insist on their boys to keep it short.

As far as I am concerned I keep it short like a army cut and cut to skin by manual clippers and my wife does like that look on me

2011-01-04
Name: Ashok
Subject:  machinecut experience
I am very fond of machinecut in barbershop for womens. kindly send some photo on my mail address. thanks.Ashok.

2010-12-31
Subject:  Happy 2011
Hi All,
Wish Kiran, Kumar, Ajith, Hemanth, Hema, Richa, Ravi, Nitin, Preeti, Amit, Sriram, Tarun, Rajesh, Ramesh and all other friends a very prosperous and happy 2011. Your frank opinios, many of which I am amazed similar to my own, are helping me to experience my machine cuts better.

2010-12-28
Name: hemanth v
Subject:  hey
hey ajith ur story is kool man

2010-12-27
Name: hemanth
Subject:  hiii
hi kiran ur experience is quite good......

2010-12-26
Subject:  Hello Kiran
Hi Kiran,
Thank you for the reply. One problem which I am facing is my neighbour friend Ajay who is 14 years old tend to love long hairs which his father don' t like. He likes Ajay to have a smart machine cut like mine. He requests me to inspire Ajay for the same. Though I am 19, I look much younger because of my smooth face and fair compexion. Ajay also is fair in complexion but Kiran, my attempt to talk about machine cut is not working because Ajay is afraid and go for only shallow trims that too once in three months. Seeing your knowldege I am really inspired and would like to enjoy more and more about my machine cuts. But I feel sorry for myself because I am not helping Ajay. He likes my machine cut and rubs affectionately. Have you inspired anybody who is not a regular to visit saloon regulary? Would you help me so that I can help Ajay?
Regarding Amit' s message, I find nothing wrong. Even I a more comfortable with my barber' s son Shyam because he was my classmate in the school and he machines, scissors and razors with lot of affection and attention. I feel a brotherly affection in his firm grip of my head. He too loves to have machinecuts and sometimes while giving me a cut he would be sporting a fresh machine cut which I make it a point to appreciate while in the chair. This appreciation motivates Shyam and he really gives me a longer and good machine cuts which is later appreicated by atleast 10 people including my classmates and family members. Kiran, do you have any similar experience? How many people usually appreciate you after your machinecut?

2010-12-26
Name: kiran
Subject:  about my machine cut.
Now I am working in a Pvt. Security Services agency where military haircut by company barber is a mandatory. People appreciate my haircut. It all happened like below:

After comletion of my education, it took some time for me to get a job. Finally I got a call letter from a security agency run by retired military officers. At the time of my interview HE specifically mentioned that in case I am getting a job there, I have to get my haircut from their hired baber only. As I have no other go I accepted the condition. After a week of my joining, my OFFICER gave me the barber´ s address and asked me to get my haircut.
Next day early morning I went to his shop. To my surprise, actually it is not a barber shop. It is by the side of a street foot path.No chair, No big mirror, No perfume smell. After revealing my identity barber put a wooden plank on the floor and asked me to sit on it. Since it is early morning movemet of people is very less. Thank God because in those days I was feeling shy if others watch my haircutting especially ladies. He was around 20 years old but stronger than me. I sat on the plank and he sat infront of me.To be frank, I like other guys sporting short haircut. But for my self, I feel shy. So my body was shivering thinking about my new haircut.
As I am not his regular customer at the same time a sure visitor for next time his treatment towards me is not like the barbers whom I visited earlier. He took out a white cape and put around me, bent down my head towards him and put a naught at neck. Then he poured some water from a bottle on my head ran his fingures in to my hair, gently massaged and wet it. He held my face at chin in his hand and combed my hair. He gave me a mirror. Since that place was next to a bus stop, I noticed a girl of 18 yrs watching my haircut curiously. I felt more shy. But no way. The barber turned me and bent my head towards one side and started his activity. Since my head is not in a position to see the mirror, I can only see the barber with comb and scissors. I felt a little happy because he has not taken the clippers. Slowly hair pieces in large quantity is falling on the cape. The act continued for 5 minutes. Then he turned my head to the next side during which time I saw my face on the mirror. It is very short on the side he completed. After another 5 minutes he completed the other side also. Then he bent my head down to my chest. With scissors only he started cutting my hair back side. Compared to the sides, a lot of hair is falling now. He stopeed cutting probably to take rest for few seconds. I lifted my head and turned to the side of the girl to know whether she was watching or not. She was watching me without litting the eye lids also. In the mean time the barber bent my head and started again cutting. After some time I felt the comb touching my skin. Then he trimmed my hair front side. After that he took water and applied at my ears and neck to do the hairline at back neck with a razor. The girl is still watching me. I am a little hapy because usually this hairline shaping is the last act of a barber. So he is kind enough to leave the hair in front. After hair line shaping, he started combing my hair in front side with anoter scissor in another hand. By the time I realized what was happening hair in large is falling on my face and next on to the cape. It was like a black rain in front of my eyes for three minutes. In the mirror I could see my long hair in front side becoming very very short. No chance even to comb. It is less than one inch. Barber is still operating his scissors but I pleaded. He is not willing. After some time he completed. It is almost like a bald. He removed the cape and dusted the hair on my face and body and asked me to get up. I got up with all my cut hair falling on the floor. In the mean time though 2 to 3 busses came and stopped in the bus stop the girl had not alighted any one of them. After finishing my cut the barber left the place probably for a tea or coffee. Then I reached the busstop. The girl came and asked me the time, though she was wearing a watch. As I had been observing her for the past half an hour or so, I confirmed it that she might be in love either with me or with my haircut. After some diuscussion I perusued the matter for which she was prompt enough to say that I was looking normal before the haircut and very handsome after the haircut. For the first time both, my shyness of girl watching my haircut and disinclination to sport a short haircut have gone. After exchanging our phone numbers we left the place. After some days she called and asked me when I was planning my next haircut. She said as she wants to watch me getting short hair Cut again in a barber shop she requested me to go to a foot path barber only so that she too can watch the entire process. I think she was a little hesitant to enter saloons. I obliged her because after all when I have no other option than to settle for a short haircut, let some one take pleasure out of it. She also Came there and again enjoyed my military hair cut Our friendship continued for 2 to 3 years during which time most of our disuccsion was about men´ s short haircut. By the time of our " good bye for ever" meeting, she turned me from a short haircut hate to short haircut lover. I was also happy that she was marrying a military man of her choice. So she can lead a happy married life in all the ways because she need not have to force the military man for a short haircut all the time. It was a mandatory for him atleast for the next 10 or 15 years.

2010-12-25
Name: Amit
Subject:  Hello Arun and Kiran,
Hi Kiran and Arun,
I am new to this forum. I am 13years old and really enjoys machine cuts. In the saloon usually small boys of around 15 to 18 years only operate machine on me. Since I am fair in colour they clean my moustache and chin areas while razoring. I enjoy the sapraying of water by a tube kept in a bootle though the barber uses a press-type sparyer on other customers. My friends go for older barbers but somehow I tend to enjoy the company of younger ones for my machine cuts. By the by Kiran, if you dont mind, what is your age. Thanks both of you for so much tips.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6 

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Machine Cut Experience

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Machine Cut Experience

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Machine Cut Experience

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Shaved girl with a tuft
hello minisha,
initially you can get negative as well as positive comment from people, but its your choice and if you feel happy in this, so you can carry this hairstyle confidently you can. try this once.... - ganesh [View Message]
hello minisha,
are you serious and plane to do this hair cut, but its perfectly fine with girls, i saw girls who kept tuft on her crown after head shave, so its not bad also, you just try it and take a look.... - pinky [View Message]
hello minisha,
i have not seen any girl who is keep tuft on shave head, i dont think its look good, but you carry this confidently then its on you, you will get many people comments on that.... - nilima [View Message]
hello minisha,
are you planning to do this thing, so its great thing, you should take experience once, so you will get idea about all this, also do whatever you feel right nothing else.... - harsha [View Message]
hello minisha,
are you planning to do this, so you done headshave, how was your experience, and how you feel after done this, it you get too many bad reaction on that, shave your tuft off and go clean bald.... - pooja [View Message]
RE:Repeat Gundu
hello geeta,
being bald or shave full head its need guts and braveness, its not easy to shave head to girl, because in women hair is attractive things and that she remove so its so painful feeling.... - rajat [View Message]
RE:Repeat Gundu
hello geeta,
i was done head shave in three years before, and that time i was felt so much relax, and light weight on head, so i feel emptyness on head, so it was great experience for me.... - divya [View Message]