You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >good school near chrompet
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools: good school near chrompet
2008-09-11
Name: Padma could anyone pls suggest me some good schools in and around chrompet for my son.... L.K.G to xth standard. Becos we are moving from pune to chennai and i asked to find a house in chrompet
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2013-05-18
Name: murali
Subject:  montessori system of education
A branch of Srishti montessori school is opening at chromepet where your child will get genuine montessori system of education from 2 yrs to 5 yrs,approach them.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-09-22
Name: priya
Subject:  zion
hi, zion in tambaram is the one best school around chromept/sanatorium/tambaram area. they give very good results and standard of education is very good. there is this vivekananda vidyalaya in nehru nagar, chromepet. very good school. my friend' s kid studies there. teaching is good. desciplined children. children speak better english than most other schools in the area.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
good school near chrompet

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Schools near Pimple Suadagar
hello utalika,
you can search on google and you will get your answer, you can also check the reviews of school, you will get good information from google search, also you can check school website also.... - tarun [View Message]
hello utalika,
you should search on google, and find out reviews of good preschool this is very helpful for you, and also you should check website of preschools, you will get better result.... - seema [View Message]
hello friend,
i would like to suggest you that you should take help of internet in this search, you will get good result from this search, also you should personally meet the preschool you come to know about school.... - rudra [View Message]
hello utalika,
you search on website also you can take help of your neigbours you can ask them which shcool is good for kids, which school provide good facility to kids, like that way you can check review.... - urvashi [View Message]
hello utalika,
search for the sites which have the list of schools ans then see all the preschools in your area and then visit those shcools and see how they are and if it is nice enough.... - yogini [View Message]
hello friend,
can you say where does this area comes so you should check by personally, comes under so that people can help you with any search, also you can check reviews of schools site.... - harish [View Message]
hello friend,
i would always suggest you and even suggest most of my friends to go online and have a check on the schools which are present in this area, this can be quite helpful for you and save time.... - isha [View Message]

How to Stitch Dress for Your Toddler at Home Video..
Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2014 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.