• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Parents of Preschoolers Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >good school near chrompet
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Nurseries and Schools: good school near chrompet
Name: Padma
Date: 2008-09-11
could anyone pls suggest me some good schools in and around chrompet for my son.... L.K.G to xth standard. Becos we are moving from pune to chennai and i asked to find a house in chrompet
Name: murali
Subject:  montessori system of education
Date: 2013-05-18
A branch of Srishti montessori school is opening at chromepet where your child will get genuine montessori system of education from 2 yrs to 5 yrs,approach them.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: priya
Subject:  zion
Date: 2008-09-22
hi, zion in tambaram is the one best school around chromept/sanatorium/tambaram area. they give very good results and standard of education is very good. there is this vivekananda vidyalaya in nehru nagar, chromepet. very good school. my friend' s kid studies there. teaching is good. desciplined children. children speak better english than most other schools in the area.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
good school near chrompet

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Pre School near Sector 12 NOida
I have heard good feedback about Prakriti play school, located in Sec 22 NOida,however m not sure how is it.

please suggest me the best one for my 2yr doll.... - Nidhi [View Message]
Good Pre School in Sector 12
Hi Nidhi,
Have you looked up at EuroKids? I have heard they are pretty good. I am planning to put my child there as a lot of parents in my locality have advised me to do so.... - Navya [View Message]
hi
hi Navya

I am going to look Euro kids aswell, but need feedback on others too ,to choose best among all.

how is Little Angels Nursery School ,sector 21 or Jingle bell nursery school,sect 12... - Nidhi [View Message]
hi
which sector Eurokid is?
... - Nidhi [View Message]
Playschool
Dots Montessori, Harlur, HSR, Sarjapur
Petals Montessori, Marathalli... - Playschools [View Message]
Good Day Care
Hi Nimisha,

I being a mother myself can understand your dilemma of finding a good day care which should give our child the feel of home away from an home. I shall say you should go for Eurokids. They have good environment, warm and supportive staff. The kid' s need are their first priorities. When my child comes back, I have been seeing a positive change in hi... - Mital [View Message]
Good Pre School
Hi Deep Love,
It is very important to find a good pre-school as it is the founding step of a child' s education.Even me and my husband are working so we can completely relate with you. I spoke to a few of friends and researched for quite a while. I finally found the perfect school in eurokids.They good atmosphere, amazing field trips and fabulous way of teaching.My c... - Vandita [View Message]

Recipe of Guava Pastry Video