---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >good school near chrompet
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:good school near chrompet
2008-09-11
Name: Padma
could anyone pls suggest me some good schools in and around chrompet for my son.... L.K.G to xth standard. Becos we are moving from pune to chennai and i asked to find a house in chrompet

2013-05-18
Name: murali
Subject:  montessori system of education
A branch of Srishti montessori school is opening at chromepet where your child will get genuine montessori system of education from 2 yrs to 5 yrs,approach them.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-09-22
Name: priya
Subject:  zion
hi, zion in tambaram is the one best school around chromept/sanatorium/tambaram area. they give very good results and standard of education is very good. there is this vivekananda vidyalaya in nehru nagar, chromepet. very good school. my friend' s kid studies there. teaching is good. desciplined children. children speak better english than most other schools in the area.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
good school near chrompet

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Nursery School in Noida
Hi ,

Please share some recommendation around good Nursery/play school in Noida area.

Thanks in advance !

... - JM [View Message]
RE:English medium or mother tongue?
hi jon,
you need to choose your medium, its depend on your interest, which you feel good go with it, because you only face it, also its depend on finance too.... - khushi [View Message]
RE:How is Windows in Noida as a play school
hi rishi,
you had post years ago so which play school you choose for kid and how was the experience share here so its useful for other readers too.... - jagruti [View Message]
RE:How is Windows in Noida as a play school
hi rishi,
all play schools may not be like good or bad, its depend upon which activity they take and how kids grow physicaly and mentaly so find cons and pros of school... - urvashi [View Message]
RE:Nurseries and Schools
kidzee vasai... - akshay [View Message]
kidzee vasai... - abhi [View Message]
Hrishi International school... - seema [View Message]

Sex Tips for Women Video..