• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Parents of Preschoolers Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Curriculum for Nursery School
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Nurseries and Schools: Curriculum for Nursery School
Name: Saanvi
Date: 2008-07-18
Hello,

Just wanted to know what the children of 3.5 years taught in the nursery schoool especially Mini KG.

Name: priya
Subject:  read this!
Date: 2008-08-09
Children going to nursery schools would be taught the following things-
on the first place
*identifying alphabets and numbers and saying orally
*identifying colours
*identifying and saying general things like fruits,vegetables,vehicles,animals etc.
*identifying shapes and arranging them in certain play activities
*speaking and understanding little commands like goodmorning,thank you,sorry etc.
and in the second place
*getting started with writing, starting with standing,slanting,sleeping lines,circles,semi-circles which gives them the basic training to write alphabets and numbers.
This is the basic curriculum.But still it varies from school to school.As most of the above things will be learnt at home,they can very well cope up.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: gauri
Subject:  nurseries curriculum
Date: 2008-07-18
age of 3.5 chlid ready for writing .so nursery 1-50 and a-z and little bit start small capital ...and hindi also..and lots of activies books cover by play schools
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Curriculum for Nursery School

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
The Infinite Search for a good IGCSE school!
I have read all the messages submitted so far. Interesting to know the dilemma for parents everywhere is the same [esp the ones who come from abroad].We will be completing 3 years in Mumbai/India. Our desperate hunt for a good IGCSE school for my kids led me to the Ryan Group. Inspite of its swanky infrastructure, it is as empty as a shell, as any school around. Since my k... - Fedup Mum [View Message]
Really Good School
My daughter communication skills very improved in Mothers pride. i have great experience with mothers pride... - reena bansal [View Message]
Plarschool Necessity
Is it necessary to enroll in a playschool because I don' t want to do so for my son as I feel it is wastage of money. ... - Meerav [View Message]
Good School
Hi,

You can check the Eurokids at Margarpatta. They have quite a structured curriculum and learning activities. The teachers are also nice. Good environment overall.... - Pavitra [View Message]
good and safe Day care @ Magarpatta
Friends,
I am looking for a good day center at magarpatta for my 2 year old kid. Please suggest.
... - Saj [View Message]
Pre-School in Gurgaon
I am new in Gurgaon and need help in selection of preschool for my 16 months daughter. Any suggestions? ... - Naina [View Message]
School for my son
My Son will be 2.5 Years in January 2015 , please guide me where should get him admitted as I am located at Chinnar Park near City Center 2. Any CBSE good schools take kids at the age of 2 Years
... - Amrita [View Message]

The Evolution of Mobile Phones Video