You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >Need a healthy fair brahmin egg donor ur
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:Need a healthy fair brahmin egg donor urgently
2012-08-01
Name: Priya Hello Dear,

My friend in US is urgently looking for a good healthy fair BRAHMIN lady to donate her eggs. She is particular of brahmin only to fulfil her mothers wish who is a aged old lady. She has scheduled her treatment in Chennai
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-04-21
Name: yogesh
Subject:  RE:Need a healthy fair brahmin egg donor urgently
hello priya,
you can ask your brahman friend to contact her same caste friends as she needs a brahman lady egg donor, as getting only brahman lady for such act would be bit difficult.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-06
Name: saniya
Subject:  RE:RE:Need a healthy fair brahmin egg donor urgently
hi i can become your egg donor...contact me.

Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-21
Name: varsha
hello priya,
is your friend still searching for a donor who is brahmin, and brahmin does not agree so easily because they will follow some customs and traditions of their own only.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-21
Name: naresh
hello priya,
so your friend wants to donate her egg to the brahmin then how could you contact to that person then it would be better you will find the brahmin and fulfill the desire of her aged granny.

2017-02-16
Name: Rajeev
hi
we are child less couple married for last 5 years and from Delhi . we are loooking for egg donors. we will compensate for the help and identity will be kept secret.

2017-08-06
Name: saniya
hi contact me if you still need a egg donor...i am fair looking graduate and already delivered a healthy baby...pls contact me..

2017-01-25
Name: Ankita
Its very difficult to find only Brahman what you can do is try with your friends who are of the same caste they can help in this matter.

2016-11-23
Name: Angel
Yes, I'm still interested in donating my eggs. Please revert back on

2016-10-03
Name: Riya
hey priya you can ask your Brahman friend to contact her same caste friends as she needs a Brahman lady egg donar. as getting only Brahman lady for such act would be bit difficult so try for close friends or relatives.

2016-09-21
Name: Banu
Hi priya, you can just check with someone in chennai area as you will find brahmins only there as these days most of the brahmins have migrated to various places and do not follow the culture much.

2016-08-05
Name: Dipika
I think looking specifically for brahmin donor is irrelevant because brahmin or no brahmin the the success of the treatment will depend on her body and not the caste or religion of the person donating the eggs. She should be looking just for healthy donors.

2016-07-09
Name: saisons
Hi , are you still interested in donating your eggs

2016-05-04
Name: Munna
Hello Priya,
So your friend wants to donate her egg to the brahmin then how could you contact to that person then it would be better you will find the brahmin and fulfill the desire of her aged granny and it will become true also.

2016-04-10
Name: No Name
Hi Priya,
Is your friend still searching for a donor who is brahmin.And brahmins does not agree so easily because they will follow some customs and traditions of their own only.I wish you would find very early also.

2016-04-09
Name: Anand
Hi All,

This is Anand, 27 yrs old Brahmin from Chennai, from well educated background and I'm a teetotaler. I'm 5'10 tall and very good physique. I'm a model, I workout regularly and I dont have any disease. If anyone is in need of sperm donor. You can reach me out.
God bless
Anand 😊

2016-03-31
Name: Medha
Hello priya,
So your friend need an egg donor who will help your friend to get conceive.But you did not mentioned how can the donor can contact you if she is interested and what care you would take for the egg donor.Are you going for all compensations or not.

2016-03-31
Name: Megha
Hello Priya,
Your friend is very specific about the brahmin lady only.But you did not mention any age of that lady because which would be better for egg donor it means around 35 like that so that it would be helpful even for your friend also.

2017-04-21
Name: sunshine
yes compensation will be paid, age of the donor should be less than 28 years old.

2016-03-28
Hello priya,
You are searching for good brahmin who can donate sperm many people are posting their messages so its better you need to contact them they have posted their contact details also You better pick among them which would be better for her.

2016-03-22
Hello Priya,
I hope you will get the sperm donor as early as possible through by whom by you are searching for. I ope you get the brahmin boy. I hope your wish come desire will come true. All the best.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Need a healthy fair brahmin egg donor urgently

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Urgently Looking For Sperm Donors
it's Sam from chennai. 34 years old.!, 5'9"high , single, and Indian fair. I have good sperm counts and I like to donate my sperm for childless couple. Couple should be at list BC IN cast, fair, financially fit and educated. It's only for heterosexual couple.

Please contact :=nine eight four zero three six nine five six four
Or samspermdonor yaho cm Sam vin (sperm donor) [View Message]
RE:Need a sperm donor in pune
it's Sam from chennai. 34 years old.!, 5'9"high , single, and Indian fair. I have good sperm counts and I like to donate my sperm for childless couple. Couple should be at list BC IN cast, fair, financially fit and educated. It's only for heterosexual couple.

Or samspermdonor yaho cm Sam vin (sperm donor :) [View Message]
hi i am ready to donate my sperm and i am a non-smoker, i am 5'7" i'm height and 68 kg and i will do it only for heterosexual. if you agree reply to this
... - rohan [View Message]
hi i am ready to donate my sperm and i am a non-smoker, i am 5'7" i'm height and 68 kg and i will do it only for heterosexual. if you agree reply to this... - rohan [View Message]
Hi it's Sam from chennai. 34 years old.!, 5'9"high , single, and Indian fair. I have good sperm counts and I like to donate my sperm for childless couple. Couple should be at list BC IN cast, fair, financially fit and educated. It's only for heterosexual couple.

Or samspermdonor yaho cm... - Sam vin (sperm donor)) [View Message]
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr

Or samspermdonor yaho cm Sam vin (sperm donor :) [View Message]
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
Hi, am harsh from delhi, i would like to help you because you want to grow your family and live with lot's of happiness with your husband so i like to help you am ready for this ... - Harsh [View Message]