• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Beauty & Grooming Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >head shave for lice
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Hair Care: head shave for lice
Name: vishaka
Date: 2010-01-29
it decided by amma that my head would be shaved on sunday as this week i had severe lice infesttion and she is so frustrated that she told me that my fathervwould arrange for the barber to come on sunday morning.

hearing this i am in depression
Name: mohan agarwal
Subject:  headshave.........
Date: 2010-05-23
i am also going for headshave in tirupathi next month i have waist length long silky hair because of vow it is to be shaved please send photos so iwill get some courage.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: devatha
Subject:  dont worry
Date: 2010-01-30
Hi vishaka, me also in same situation like you. r u going to have ur head in your house or barber shop. shaving ur head is the best medicine for lice. dont worry hair will come soon. am going to shave my head next week. pls share ur experience after ur head shave, so that i will get confidence. dont forget to send photos pls
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: vishaka
Subject:  head shave for lice
hi dear tahnks for writing and felt nice that i have someone in similar situation like me .
how old r u , ansd how long is your hair and what type .

what medicines u had trid for lice .

my amma has called the barber to our house and sunday afternoon my head will be shaved and she is insisting to keep it shaved till my exams are over.

what about you is oyu amma forcingu
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: vishaka
Subject:  head shave for lice
hi dear tahnks for writing and felt nice that i have someone in similar situation like me .
how old r u , ansd how long is your hair and what type .

what medicines u had trid for lice .

my amma has called the barber to our house and sunday afternoon my head will be shaved and she is insisting to keep it shaved till my exams are over.

what about you is oyu amma forcingu
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
head shave for lice

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
headshave
Hi,subray p hegde and girishji,I am glad to note that you both got your head tonsured smoothly recently. My husband after 3 continuous tonsure,yesterday while returning from office got crop-cut for about 1 inch on top and half inch alround the years and tuft left as it is.I asked why you got this cut,he told tommorrow on Sunday you will ask me to get tonsure,and if I deny ... - Nagaratna [View Message]
contnd
Dear Longhairlady
Hi.. Hope everything is fine. Sorry couldn' t write to you for long almost a year. I was in a very bad phase. I was forced to shave my head by my elder sister a year before, after I posted my last comments. So was not in a position to reply to you. After a year long I had grown my hair up to my shoulder. I am daily oiling it very heavily. Also got i... - MNT [View Message]
Back to Boycut
Dear all,
I had regular monthly barber shop clipper boy cut till Feb this year. Since I was close to delivery date, mil suggested that the barber could visit the house for my monthly boy cut. Some suggested skipping it. But I insisted to have a cut a few days before delivery. So early March, the barber was brought to house, and I was clippered in the presence of ... - Geeta [View Message]
Crew cut
Since Nov 14, I have returned to my brand military crew cut. Early this month, I stopped suckling my daughter as she has crossed 8 months. So yesterday, my m-i-l welcomed me back to her whisky club. I enjoyed it which I was missing for one and half years. I will have to stop it again this Dec when we will be planning for our third child.
My sis Pranati had her fir... - Prajna [View Message]
@shiny
hi,shiny y u change ur schedule what happen to u i think so your hithching or red pathces get increased that y docter told u to do this what ur mother reaction she happy or sad i o ge this situation before plz say who shaved your head ur father or barber ... - pavi [View Message]
@shiny
hi,shiny y u changed ur schedule to twice what docter said to u an you going to shave your head for 6 month u said in sathish post y u going to do for 6 month in wheather ur docter said u to do for 6 month and who shaved ur head ... - lekha [View Message]
@shiny
she have a severe hithching problem till
now she not consell any docter... - kajal [View Message]

TV Harmful for Toddlers Video