---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >head shave for lice
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:head shave for lice
2010-01-29
Name: vishaka
it decided by amma that my head would be shaved on sunday as this week i had severe lice infesttion and she is so frustrated that she told me that my fathervwould arrange for the barber to come on sunday morning.

hearing this i am in depression
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2010-05-23
Name: mohan agarwal
Subject:  headshave.........
i am also going for headshave in tirupathi next month i have waist length long silky hair because of vow it is to be shaved please send photos so iwill get some courage.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-01-30
Name: devatha
Subject:  dont worry
Hi vishaka, me also in same situation like you. r u going to have ur head in your house or barber shop. shaving ur head is the best medicine for lice. dont worry hair will come soon. am going to shave my head next week. pls share ur experience after ur head shave, so that i will get confidence. dont forget to send photos pls
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-01-30
Name: vishaka
Subject:  head shave for lice
hi dear tahnks for writing and felt nice that i have someone in similar situation like me .
how old r u , ansd how long is your hair and what type .

what medicines u had trid for lice .

my amma has called the barber to our house and sunday afternoon my head will be shaved and she is insisting to keep it shaved till my exams are over.

what about you is oyu amma forcingu
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-01-30
Name: vishaka
Subject:  head shave for lice
hi dear tahnks for writing and felt nice that i have someone in similar situation like me .
how old r u , ansd how long is your hair and what type .

what medicines u had trid for lice .

my amma has called the barber to our house and sunday afternoon my head will be shaved and she is insisting to keep it shaved till my exams are over.

what about you is oyu amma forcingu
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
head shave for lice

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
head shave for lice

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
head shave for lice

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:MY HEAD SHAVE
Hair basically are to protect your scalp that is your skin from the sun rays and all the harmful rays that come from the sun and since you have shaved your head you should tie a scarf or wear a cap without fail.... - Ashna [View Message]
RE:short haircut
The time required for your hair to grow back will depend on the length of your hair. It takes time for them to grow back and you will have to wait for months because science says that hair grow only 1.5 cm every month.... - Ritu [View Message]
RE:wish to hv a long hair
If you want to grow your hair then you should take care of them. You should oil them twice a week before washing them and thus keep your scalp clean and your hair healthy and they will grow in a few months.... - Ashna [View Message]
RE:headshave in barbershop
Well it was very bold of you, it is my personally thinking that girls look better in long hair and they should not keep their hair short or shave their head but what you did was quite adventurous and amazing. ... - Ashna [View Message]
RE:Boy cut
The cost of getting a boy cut in the barber shop is very less than it is in a beauty parlor and if you want a simple boycut only then you should go to the barber. And from the type of boycut you should go for the clipper boycut.... - Ritu [View Message]
RE:Our Venidaan
I am from maharashtra and none of the women get their head shaved here. They prefer growing their hair long and there is no tradition like donating their hair to god. The men and boys do it once in a while but not the ladies or girls.... - Ashna [View Message]
RE:moms haircut
You should show your mom photos of different haircuts from the internet and see what she likes and since she has long hair she can do any haircut and there are no restrictions on that so good luck to your mom.... - Sakshi [View Message]

How to say no Video..