You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >head shave for lice
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care: head shave for lice
2010-01-29
Name: vishaka it decided by amma that my head would be shaved on sunday as this week i had severe lice infesttion and she is so frustrated that she told me that my fathervwould arrange for the barber to come on sunday morning.

hearing this i am in depression
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2010-05-23
Name: mohan agarwal
Subject:  headshave.........
i am also going for headshave in tirupathi next month i have waist length long silky hair because of vow it is to be shaved please send photos so iwill get some courage.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-01-30
Name: devatha
Subject:  dont worry
Hi vishaka, me also in same situation like you. r u going to have ur head in your house or barber shop. shaving ur head is the best medicine for lice. dont worry hair will come soon. am going to shave my head next week. pls share ur experience after ur head shave, so that i will get confidence. dont forget to send photos pls
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-01-30
Name: vishaka
Subject:  head shave for lice
hi dear tahnks for writing and felt nice that i have someone in similar situation like me .
how old r u , ansd how long is your hair and what type .

what medicines u had trid for lice .

my amma has called the barber to our house and sunday afternoon my head will be shaved and she is insisting to keep it shaved till my exams are over.

what about you is oyu amma forcingu
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-01-30
Name: vishaka
Subject:  head shave for lice
hi dear tahnks for writing and felt nice that i have someone in similar situation like me .
how old r u , ansd how long is your hair and what type .

what medicines u had trid for lice .

my amma has called the barber to our house and sunday afternoon my head will be shaved and she is insisting to keep it shaved till my exams are over.

what about you is oyu amma forcingu
Msg Objection   Go to Top
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
head shave for lice

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
head shave for lice

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
head shave for lice

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Confusions for getting boycut
Hello dear there is nothing to worry just be calm and relax and also if possible you do not need to do the head shave, please take advice from some good doctor on this and the doctor will provide you some medicine and from that the problem will be solved so please chill. ... - Anaida [View Message]
Hi Anjali this is nothing to worry at all and remember one thing that you are not the only one to face this problem as this is very common issue and in this you dont need to shave the head, please apply some good oil and massage it daily for a week and see the difference.... - Anita [View Message]
According to me you should apply some good oil or creams which are readily available in the market and get a solution for this rather than having the head shaven done as that is not the exact solution for this problem, please do not panic.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello dear this is really sad to hear but then this is very common problem faced by the womens and nothing can be done for the same, the solution to this is ask your mom to make a home made cream for this and apply on your head for better results.... - Aditi [View Message]
Hi Anjali this is no big worry why are you so tensed and who told you that you need to shave your head this is completely wrong and please do not shave your head as this will not cure the problem as once the hair is grown again the same problem will arise.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hello dear this is no big thing to worry and you just be normal and apply creams and oils which are available in the market and see the results if still there is no difference then please see a good doctor but head shave is not the solution at all.... - Ankita [View Message]
Hi dear this is really sad to see that you are having this problem i believe this issue arises from childhood and nothing can be done for the same, the best way to this problem is just having short hair but not head shaven kind.... - Sujata [View Message]

Kids Opening New Year Gifts Video..