---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >head shave for lice
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:head shave for lice
2010-01-29
Name: vishaka
it decided by amma that my head would be shaved on sunday as this week i had severe lice infesttion and she is so frustrated that she told me that my fathervwould arrange for the barber to come on sunday morning.

hearing this i am in depression

2010-05-23
Name: mohan agarwal
Subject:  headshave.........
i am also going for headshave in tirupathi next month i have waist length long silky hair because of vow it is to be shaved please send photos so iwill get some courage.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-01-30
Name: devatha
Subject:  dont worry
Hi vishaka, me also in same situation like you. r u going to have ur head in your house or barber shop. shaving ur head is the best medicine for lice. dont worry hair will come soon. am going to shave my head next week. pls share ur experience after ur head shave, so that i will get confidence. dont forget to send photos pls
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-01-30
Name: vishaka
Subject:  head shave for lice
hi dear tahnks for writing and felt nice that i have someone in similar situation like me .
how old r u , ansd how long is your hair and what type .

what medicines u had trid for lice .

my amma has called the barber to our house and sunday afternoon my head will be shaved and she is insisting to keep it shaved till my exams are over.

what about you is oyu amma forcingu
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-01-30
Name: vishaka
Subject:  head shave for lice
hi dear tahnks for writing and felt nice that i have someone in similar situation like me .
how old r u , ansd how long is your hair and what type .

what medicines u had trid for lice .

my amma has called the barber to our house and sunday afternoon my head will be shaved and she is insisting to keep it shaved till my exams are over.

what about you is oyu amma forcingu
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
head shave for lice

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:DR. BATRA'S CLINIC ??
It is well known clinic all over the India you can consult to them because they do have many treatments to cure your problems so i wish you will solve your problem so easily and you will be satisfied by them.... - sal [View Message]
RE:Exp of my head shave
Hi Person,
So can you say are you still maintaining the same hair style till now can you say what would be the better option also and i wish you would share also then it would be better and you try different hair styles also.... - Preethi [View Message]
RE:Head shaving ceremony, Mottai and Kadhu Kuthu
Hi Ravi,
So you had done an head shave finally can you say what would be your feeling when it is done and that would be so exciting when it is done and can you share all your experiences also and any one would also get prepared for that.... - Nikki [View Message]
RE:What shall I do?
Hi Parimala,
So can you say what you have done also and i wish you good luck for your future and i think you are happy with your hair styles also and i wish you would share all your experiences also if possible.... - Neetu [View Message]
RE:headshave in barbershop
Hi Ramya,
So you had done your hair cut finally so can you say what would be the best hair cut do you have also and then it would be very interesting to know about such facts also and i think you had an memorable moment in your life also.... - Nea [View Message]
RE:DR. BATRA'S CLINIC ??
So there were many clinics and even Dr. Batra has given many adds on there clinic i think it will be worked also i wish there would not be any problem on this also.It is good to consult to them only.... - lucy [View Message]
RE:Orthodox head shave
Then you have done head shave by respecting the decision of your elders and you need to think about them and you made them happy also.But how did you felt when it is being done to you can you share it with us?... - lucy [View Message]

Shopping in Mens Department Video..