---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >head shave for lice
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:head shave for lice
2010-01-29
Name: vishaka
it decided by amma that my head would be shaved on sunday as this week i had severe lice infesttion and she is so frustrated that she told me that my fathervwould arrange for the barber to come on sunday morning.

hearing this i am in depression
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2010-05-23
Name: mohan agarwal
Subject:  headshave.........
i am also going for headshave in tirupathi next month i have waist length long silky hair because of vow it is to be shaved please send photos so iwill get some courage.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-01-30
Name: devatha
Subject:  dont worry
Hi vishaka, me also in same situation like you. r u going to have ur head in your house or barber shop. shaving ur head is the best medicine for lice. dont worry hair will come soon. am going to shave my head next week. pls share ur experience after ur head shave, so that i will get confidence. dont forget to send photos pls
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-01-30
Name: vishaka
Subject:  head shave for lice
hi dear tahnks for writing and felt nice that i have someone in similar situation like me .
how old r u , ansd how long is your hair and what type .

what medicines u had trid for lice .

my amma has called the barber to our house and sunday afternoon my head will be shaved and she is insisting to keep it shaved till my exams are over.

what about you is oyu amma forcingu
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-01-30
Name: vishaka
Subject:  head shave for lice
hi dear tahnks for writing and felt nice that i have someone in similar situation like me .
how old r u , ansd how long is your hair and what type .

what medicines u had trid for lice .

my amma has called the barber to our house and sunday afternoon my head will be shaved and she is insisting to keep it shaved till my exams are over.

what about you is oyu amma forcingu
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
head shave for lice

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
head shave for lice

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
head shave for lice

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:My boy cut
Hi Geeta, i would say do not cut your hair during this phase it can give you a lot of trouble later. You can even ask your mother in law she will not agree with you so dont go for it wait for sometime.... - Minal [View Message]
RE:Brother's upanayanam advice
Hi Meenakshi, do not worry you just have to put a drop of oil in his hair so just try to some how convince him. Good that your mother has allowed him from headshave so tell him to stay happy.... - Chinmaya [View Message]
RE:BALD AGAIN
hello girish,
now a days shave head is a style icon so, it gives cool look to you, it is your any tradition or you doing it for your choice but its a unique in all hair style.... - hemlata [View Message]
hello girish,
you mention that you put small round around the tuff, and its 8 to 9 inch, so its look so nice, and if your carry with full confidence then its a very good for carry yourself.... - shivam [View Message]
hello girish,
you mentioned that your shave your head first time otherwise you always keep small round around the tuff, so how you feel after shave head, how was the experrience being bald.... - meet [View Message]
hello girish,
my name is jenny, and i also like keep tuff, around 5 to 6 inch, its give me so cute look and i maintain this from last 5 years and i m happy with my look,and now i think to try some different.... - jenny [View Message]
hello girish,
the being bald is that your own opinion or its part of your family tradition, but its realy good thing for your comfort, and its look good too.... - natasha [View Message]

Nutrients for Beautiful Skin Video..