You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >head shave for lice
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:head shave for lice
2010-01-29
Name: vishaka it decided by amma that my head would be shaved on sunday as this week i had severe lice infesttion and she is so frustrated that she told me that my fathervwould arrange for the barber to come on sunday morning.

hearing this i am in depression
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2010-05-23
Name: mohan agarwal
Subject:  headshave.........
i am also going for headshave in tirupathi next month i have waist length long silky hair because of vow it is to be shaved please send photos so iwill get some courage.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-01-30
Name: devatha
Subject:  dont worry
Hi vishaka, me also in same situation like you. r u going to have ur head in your house or barber shop. shaving ur head is the best medicine for lice. dont worry hair will come soon. am going to shave my head next week. pls share ur experience after ur head shave, so that i will get confidence. dont forget to send photos pls
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-01-30
Name: vishaka
Subject:  head shave for lice
hi dear tahnks for writing and felt nice that i have someone in similar situation like me .
how old r u , ansd how long is your hair and what type .

what medicines u had trid for lice .

my amma has called the barber to our house and sunday afternoon my head will be shaved and she is insisting to keep it shaved till my exams are over.

what about you is oyu amma forcingu
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-01-30
Name: vishaka
Subject:  head shave for lice
hi dear tahnks for writing and felt nice that i have someone in similar situation like me .
how old r u , ansd how long is your hair and what type .

what medicines u had trid for lice .

my amma has called the barber to our house and sunday afternoon my head will be shaved and she is insisting to keep it shaved till my exams are over.

what about you is oyu amma forcingu
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
head shave for lice

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
head shave for lice

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
head shave for lice

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:TONSURE - BALD AGAIN
hello girish,
i thought its long time gap you taken to cut your hair, i also wanted to know how you can able to take care of your hair, and how can you manage hair, i prefer to small length of my hair.... - santosh [View Message]
hello girish,
why you like to do head shave in every six month, is there any perticular reason, or you like head shave, can you tell me the reason behind your tonsure, so i can also try once.... - krishna [View Message]
hello girish,
its good and i was also done tonsure in last year, i feel good and comfortable, but my family and friends, specially my elder sister laugh on me, and called me some nick name, so feel embarssing.... - jeevan [View Message]
hello girish,
i read all story of your about the head shave, but if you really like to do head shave then you should do, but i dont understand its not suit on everyone, the head shave is suitable for some people only.... - jigar [View Message]
hello girish,
i like to know the reason behind your tonsure, so i will also try once, but my family didnt allow me for tonsure, because its traditional issue, if i do tonsure, so its not easy for me.... - dipak [View Message]
RE:MY HEAD SHAVE
hello girish,
so many people like boys and office going person like to shave head in these days, they feel relax and comfortable after head shave, so its good that do whatever your mind says to you.... - yogini [View Message]
RE:MY HEAD SHAVE
hello girish,
you should tie a scarf or handcraft chief on head, so it will protect your scalp portion from sun rasises, and its not harmful so you should maintain your health also.... - nimisha [View Message]

Make up Collection Video..