---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >head shave for lice
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:head shave for lice
2010-01-29
Name: vishaka
it decided by amma that my head would be shaved on sunday as this week i had severe lice infesttion and she is so frustrated that she told me that my fathervwould arrange for the barber to come on sunday morning.

hearing this i am in depression

2010-05-23
Name: mohan agarwal
Subject:  headshave.........
i am also going for headshave in tirupathi next month i have waist length long silky hair because of vow it is to be shaved please send photos so iwill get some courage.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-01-30
Name: devatha
Subject:  dont worry
Hi vishaka, me also in same situation like you. r u going to have ur head in your house or barber shop. shaving ur head is the best medicine for lice. dont worry hair will come soon. am going to shave my head next week. pls share ur experience after ur head shave, so that i will get confidence. dont forget to send photos pls
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-01-30
Name: vishaka
Subject:  head shave for lice
hi dear tahnks for writing and felt nice that i have someone in similar situation like me .
how old r u , ansd how long is your hair and what type .

what medicines u had trid for lice .

my amma has called the barber to our house and sunday afternoon my head will be shaved and she is insisting to keep it shaved till my exams are over.

what about you is oyu amma forcingu
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-01-30
Name: vishaka
Subject:  head shave for lice
hi dear tahnks for writing and felt nice that i have someone in similar situation like me .
how old r u , ansd how long is your hair and what type .

what medicines u had trid for lice .

my amma has called the barber to our house and sunday afternoon my head will be shaved and she is insisting to keep it shaved till my exams are over.

what about you is oyu amma forcingu
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
head shave for lice

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:RE:What shall I do?
I wish you a very happy married life Parimala..
Its good to hear about ur pre-marriage headshave and haircuts. Also happy to see tat u did annual headshave in tirumala.. ... - Dev [View Message]
RE:RE:Moms haircut
She is very old and hair length is uneven... - Harish [View Message]
RE:hi
Oh amazing.. Share ur mobile number...want to talk about ur mom haircut... - Harish [View Message]
RE:wife´ s hair cut
Hi Ranjith,
When your wife is not interested to have hair cut why do you force her to do.You can only agree to her decision and respect the decision which she has taken so she will be happy.... - Rajitha [View Message]
RE:Exp of my head shave
Hi Lady,
So you have hair cut of your wish finally and it is good to about that.But the thing is it is not so easy to have hair growth so easily again in your life also.... - Riya [View Message]
RE:headshave in barbershop
Hello Sri,
And finally you have fulfilled one of your dream and you were enjoying it.So all people who had small wishes try to fulfill them and stay happy in your life.... - Munna [View Message]
RE:moms haircut
hi harish, its so simple if she is not ready to go to salon then you bring some hairstylist at home and her hair having so good lengh.so ask her how much lengh she want before cut her hair.... - rachi [View Message]

An advice about an abusive relationship Video..