• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Beauty & Grooming Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >head shave for lice
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Hair Care: head shave for lice
Name: vishaka
Date: 2010-01-29
it decided by amma that my head would be shaved on sunday as this week i had severe lice infesttion and she is so frustrated that she told me that my fathervwould arrange for the barber to come on sunday morning.

hearing this i am in depression
Name: mohan agarwal
Subject:  headshave.........
Date: 2010-05-23
i am also going for headshave in tirupathi next month i have waist length long silky hair because of vow it is to be shaved please send photos so iwill get some courage.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: devatha
Subject:  dont worry
Date: 2010-01-30
Hi vishaka, me also in same situation like you. r u going to have ur head in your house or barber shop. shaving ur head is the best medicine for lice. dont worry hair will come soon. am going to shave my head next week. pls share ur experience after ur head shave, so that i will get confidence. dont forget to send photos pls
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: vishaka
Subject:  head shave for lice
hi dear tahnks for writing and felt nice that i have someone in similar situation like me .
how old r u , ansd how long is your hair and what type .

what medicines u had trid for lice .

my amma has called the barber to our house and sunday afternoon my head will be shaved and she is insisting to keep it shaved till my exams are over.

what about you is oyu amma forcingu
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: vishaka
Subject:  head shave for lice
hi dear tahnks for writing and felt nice that i have someone in similar situation like me .
how old r u , ansd how long is your hair and what type .

what medicines u had trid for lice .

my amma has called the barber to our house and sunday afternoon my head will be shaved and she is insisting to keep it shaved till my exams are over.

what about you is oyu amma forcingu
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
head shave for lice

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Tonsure
Hi Shiny, Referring your narrated situation in letter dt 22/02/2015 pl do not hesitate to go for headshave as no one will tease/comment when they understand the situtation ion which you got your mottai. In this connection I was also unde similar dilemma when I prefrred headshave as I am going for Bank audit to many branches on official duty.But once I accustomed to this,no... - subray p hegde [View Message]
Pls share your tips
Hi simmy, I just said ok to headshave but I' m not ready for the headshave my parents planning to do mottai as early as possible I kept delaying as I do not have courage to face my friends and I can' t go to office with bald head. So how many time you shaved your head. And what all you did to control your dandruff and hairfall. Pls share your tips. My id is S.h.i.n.y.k.16... - Shiny [View Message]
Who´ s comment is this?
Hi pls tell me how can I post a comment for myself . Who' s comment is this? Pls mention your name.... - Shiny [View Message]
experience
hai shiny....i done my headshave. it is working and i regrown hair thicker.i cried always but i liked it.i done my haircut next week in barbershop.my parents are not allowed to grow more than boycut.i am waiting for my haircut.you also said ok headshave.... - simmu [View Message]
hs
Hi Kavi,
if you really want to shave your head do it but once thing before going for headshave why because you are a young unmarried girl and you are working so once thing before going for headshave
giveing hair to god is good thing but u dont have any vow your tinkig to do headshave because of your friend' s dream so plz one thing thing and take any dec... - krishna [View Message]
Say no to your friend
Hi kavya for girls hair is very important. And you are not married yet plus you r working. By doing headshave I would say you r making big mistake and do not listen to your friend . Tell him what I told you in my previous comment. When u have a healthy hair y do u want to lose it. Think again and say no. ... - Neethu [View Message]
Congrats, all the best
Hi shiny, it' s nice to hear that you r doing your mottai in temple. Please share your experience. You have taken a bold decision, congrats. But y are you delaying? You should try to do it as early as possible as this will increase your hairfall. Anyways all the best.... - Shiny [View Message]

How to get a boyfriend Video
Hello and welcome to IndiaParenting. To learn more about Parenting and kids, please