---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Feedback on Vagdevi Vilas School (VVS) B
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:Feedback on Vagdevi Vilas School (VVS) B´ Lore
2008-06-20
Name: Kanchan
Any feedback on Vagdevi Vilas School Marthahalli Bangalore. My kid has started going there in LKG since last 2 weeks. And most of the days his response is that \" I got bored there\" .

Any inputs will be helpful.
Thanks
Kanchan
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-07-08
Name: Naveena
Subject:  RE:Feedback on Vagdevi Vilas School (VVS) B´ Lore
Hi Kanchan,
Vagdevi school is being runned since many years so you can join your child in it.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-07-01
Name: david
Hi Kanchan,
So for kids all parents must join in good schools which will maintain all strategies in good path.And more over there must disciplined also which is one of the good quality.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-22
Name: Vardhan
Hi Kanchan,
It is good to know that positive feed back of the vagdevi schools and you can join your kid so happily and children would learn all kind of activities in that school.

2016-06-16
Name: Aravinda
Hi Kanchan,
Vagdevi school might be existed since some years.It would be good that you would find complete details about the school.So after that decide what to do.

2016-06-09
Name: vagdevi
Hi Kanchan,
It is affiliated to central syllabus only.So i think it would be good school.But you need to check the teaching quality of the teachers also.Then you will have some idea about the school.

2016-06-03
Name: Hayaathi
Hi Kanchan,
All parents need to be very careful before joining their kids in the school.They need to think a lot about the school and find all information about the school.

2016-05-27
Name: Janu
Hi Kanchan,
Then did you find about the school and then it would be better you do that and can you say what would be the factors you had chosen also and it will be helpful for all the people also.

2016-05-17
Name: Lambu
Hi Kanchan,
So you want to know about the vagdevi school so did you find about that school and what was the feed back about that school can you say that and it would be pleasure if you say what you have done after you know about that school.

2016-05-15
Name: Kali
Hi Kanchan,
Can you say what type of factors are to be seen about the school before we join them because many people are saying so and so school is not good for children they are not taking care of them etc and parents were not at all happy.

2016-05-12
Name: kajal
hello Kanchan,
So your kid is ready to go to school and then in which school you have decided to join and what was the feed back of the school which you have decided can you say about that school to us and it would be better if you share we too can know about that school also.

2016-05-10
Name: Anil
Hello Kanchan,
So you want to know about the school to join your kid then what had happened also which school was the best for your kid and can you say which school is the best and can you revert back with the message also.

2013-03-29
Name: John
Subject:  Not a proffessional school
Better to avoid if you want your kid to learn in a good school. The management runs this school as a business. And they will try to cheat you in whatever way its possible. One of my friend got admission for his son in the school by month of November and paid around 40k. later when he got a job in his native and want to leave Bangalore he approached the school to get the refund in the month of march. School authorities blatantly refused to give the money back saying fees once paid is not refundable. they are running school as a business to make profit only. so better keep away from this school

2010-04-27
Name: Ravi Chandra
Subject:  Vagdevi Vilas
To All Parents,

Sincere advise to no join your kid into Vagdevi vilas, i had a first hand experience speaking to principal of school (Sridevi). I suppose she doesnt have minimum courtesy on how to speak to parents and was lying in first place. I was asked to make payment of fee and join my kid into school after he cleared admission test last week and was to join today, but principal claims all seats were closed 15 days back. Is she into business of selling seats????

Her attitude speaking over phone was \" You are talking to principal of school\" .... i hope she has common sense to understand that even a driver in her school is better respected because if u slip toungue u loose respect.

I have decided not to join my kid into this school where principal is of that worst nature. I heard of other reviews about this principal in similar lines but now experienced.

In your better interest, do not join ur kid into this school and burden ur kids.

Regards,
Ravi.

2010-03-10
Name: Subba Reddy
Subject:  Vagdevi vilas school not good
Hi, Its not worth to join your kid in vagdevi vilas school . Its utter waste . From last year onwards (2009) its too much crowded and no good teachers at all . In addition to all fee is high.

2009-01-06
Name: Uma
Subject:  UKG - test?!?
Hi all,
I am looking out for school for my son, in the mean while got pretty good feedback by those who are alredy sending their kids to Vagdevi ...so planning to try in here for my son for UKG & onwards. Anybody if have idea on what kind of test is conducted for UKG admission, would really really help if shared. I am yet to take the application form, but heard that assessment is on Jan 10th.

Thanks in advance,
Uma.

2009-10-26
Name: Balaji Ariyanan
Subject:  Feedback on Vagdevi Vilas School, Marathahalli, Bl
Hi,

I am planning to admit my child in Vagdevi vilas school for 2010-2011 for LKG.
I would like to know the feedback on the school especially around their teaching methodology and how effective it is.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-12-22
Name: Aaranya
Subject:  Regarding Vagdevi school
Hi Kanchan
I would like to get feedback on the quality of education in Vagdevi school.

How is teaching standards? Are teachers paying enough attention to all kids? Do you verify if the words are being taught with the right pronuniciation because kids have to grasp it right...i also observed spelling mistakes in the statement written on the blackboard inside the kindergarden classroom...verify being written as varify!

Also i have question regarding the safety of kids.... I found 3 to 4 chairs broken inside the class room of kindergarden and they had lined them up for children to sit. I was bit upset on seeing this that the management has not paid attention to fix the problem as the sharp iron edges will hurt the kids badly if they happen to push each other while playing etc..
Also i saw a kitchen with gasstove and cylinder just near the entrance of a room while the adjacent room is kindergarden room where children sit and learn.
Also there was one room with lot of construction material and is written as danger in the sameline where LKG UKG classes are there.... My worry is how are children being ensured they are safe there?

I did speak to the authority and they seem to say they will take action. But i was bit skeptical if they will pay attention to what i had said...

Overall let me know if management pays attention to our concerns regarding safety?

2009-01-08
Name: Aaranya
Subject:  Vagdevi
Hi All
Iam Aranya again to talk about vagdevi for the message I had given earlier.

I did visit the school campus to submit my daughters application and found the problems that i had listed last time were taken care.I really appreciate the management for taking the concerns in the right spirit. Also the kindergarden principal is very kind and down to earth that she answered very patiently all the queries i asked that gave me confidence about the school.
To add these I wanted to say that kids safety is taken care well that there is one teacher, one assistant and One aaya in all KG classes which is nice to note and this is not there in any other schools closeby that has a class strength of 30. Above all the approach road is now laid well that the children will no more experience bumpy rides. For people who live within marathalli this road is free from traffic unlike outerring road or whitefield road.
Fees is very nominal when compared to other schools and the course curriculum, facilities and extra curricular activities are more are less same like other big schools that charge high fees.

2009-01-06
Name: Uma
Subject:  UKG - test?!?
Hi all,
I am looking out for school for my son, in the mean while got pretty good feedback by those who are alredy sending their kids to Vagdevi ...so planning to try in here for my son for UKG & onwards. Anybody if have idea on what kind of test is conducted for UKG admission, would really really help if shared. I am yet to take the application form, but heard that assessment is on Jan 10th.

Thanks in advance,
Uma.

2008-12-20
Name: Jothi
Subject:  hi
Hi Kanchan,I think u can reply me as ur son s studying in Vagdevi....
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Feedback on Vagdevi Vilas School (VVS) B´ Lore

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
JSS Public School,Noida
Hi Do we have anyone in the forum whose child is in JSS Public School, Noida in Nursery Class... - Upasana Gulati [View Message]
RE:JSS Public School,Noida
Hi Upsana, one of my cousin has sent her kid to this school and she is quite happy with the kind of teaching and activities they are offering to her son so you can always give a try.... - Jasmeet [View Message]
RE:Excellent day care in Pune
Hi Gunjan, wow thats a great news i recently shifted to pune and was searching for a good pre school for my 3 yr old son and you made my work so easy and simple. Thanks alot for the review.... - Gujnita [View Message]
RE:Kindergarten or Montessori system of education?
Hi Radhika, dont worry he will easily cope up wherever you enroll him. Just see to it that he is been given necessary attention which can be given only if there are less students in the school.... - Sameer [View Message]
RE:Playschool fear
Hi Sindu, try to send her to your neighbours house to play with kids or let her go down for sometime so that she starts mingling with people around. With time she will be fine do not worry.... - Ipshita [View Message]
RE:Good Playschool in and around Magarpatta, Pune
Hi Vada, There are many good schools in this area its good if you can just take up a walk and check the schools. This will give you an idea on how many students are there in the school as well.... - Jeeva [View Message]
RE:playschool
Hi Nisha, i would say your child should complete atleast 3 years to get enrolled in school. Check the ambience, total number of students in the school and the way teachers behave with the kids... - Jayam [View Message]

Quotes on Self Esteem and Confidence Video..