• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Parents of Preschoolers Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Feedback on Vagdevi Vilas School (VVS) B
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Nurseries and Schools: Feedback on Vagdevi Vilas School (VVS) B´ Lore
Name: Kanchan
Date: 2008-06-20
Any feedback on Vagdevi Vilas School Marthahalli Bangalore. My kid has started going there in LKG since last 2 weeks. And most of the days his response is that \" I got bored there\" .

Any inputs will be helpful.
Thanks
Kanchan
Name: John
Subject:  Not a proffessional school
Date: 2013-03-29
Better to avoid if you want your kid to learn in a good school. The management runs this school as a business. And they will try to cheat you in whatever way its possible. One of my friend got admission for his son in the school by month of November and paid around 40k. later when he got a job in his native and want to leave Bangalore he approached the school to get the refund in the month of march. School authorities blatantly refused to give the money back saying fees once paid is not refundable. they are running school as a business to make profit only. so better keep away from this school
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Ravi Chandra
Subject:  Vagdevi Vilas
Date: 2010-04-27
To All Parents,

Sincere advise to no join your kid into Vagdevi vilas, i had a first hand experience speaking to principal of school (Sridevi). I suppose she doesnt have minimum courtesy on how to speak to parents and was lying in first place. I was asked to make payment of fee and join my kid into school after he cleared admission test last week and was to join today, but principal claims all seats were closed 15 days back. Is she into business of selling seats????

Her attitude speaking over phone was \" You are talking to principal of school\" .... i hope she has common sense to understand that even a driver in her school is better respected because if u slip toungue u loose respect.

I have decided not to join my kid into this school where principal is of that worst nature. I heard of other reviews about this principal in similar lines but now experienced.

In your better interest, do not join ur kid into this school and burden ur kids.

Regards,
Ravi.

Name: Subba Reddy
Subject:  Vagdevi vilas school not good
Date: 2010-03-10
Hi, Its not worth to join your kid in vagdevi vilas school . Its utter waste . From last year onwards (2009) its too much crowded and no good teachers at all . In addition to all fee is high.

Name: Uma
Subject:  UKG - test?!?
Date: 2009-01-06
Hi all,
I am looking out for school for my son, in the mean while got pretty good feedback by those who are alredy sending their kids to Vagdevi ...so planning to try in here for my son for UKG & onwards. Anybody if have idea on what kind of test is conducted for UKG admission, would really really help if shared. I am yet to take the application form, but heard that assessment is on Jan 10th.

Thanks in advance,
Uma.

Name: Balaji Ariyanan
Subject:  Feedback on Vagdevi Vilas School, Marathahalli, Bl
Date: 2009-10-26
Hi,

I am planning to admit my child in Vagdevi vilas school for 2010-2011 for LKG.
I would like to know the feedback on the school especially around their teaching methodology and how effective it is.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Aaranya
Subject:  Regarding Vagdevi school
Date: 2008-12-22
Hi Kanchan
I would like to get feedback on the quality of education in Vagdevi school.

How is teaching standards? Are teachers paying enough attention to all kids? Do you verify if the words are being taught with the right pronuniciation because kids have to grasp it right...i also observed spelling mistakes in the statement written on the blackboard inside the kindergarden classroom...verify being written as varify!

Also i have question regarding the safety of kids.... I found 3 to 4 chairs broken inside the class room of kindergarden and they had lined them up for children to sit. I was bit upset on seeing this that the management has not paid attention to fix the problem as the sharp iron edges will hurt the kids badly if they happen to push each other while playing etc..
Also i saw a kitchen with gasstove and cylinder just near the entrance of a room while the adjacent room is kindergarden room where children sit and learn.
Also there was one room with lot of construction material and is written as danger in the sameline where LKG UKG classes are there.... My worry is how are children being ensured they are safe there?

I did speak to the authority and they seem to say they will take action. But i was bit skeptical if they will pay attention to what i had said...

Overall let me know if management pays attention to our concerns regarding safety?

Name: Aaranya
Subject:  Vagdevi
Date: 2009-01-08
Hi All
Iam Aranya again to talk about vagdevi for the message I had given earlier.

I did visit the school campus to submit my daughters application and found the problems that i had listed last time were taken care.I really appreciate the management for taking the concerns in the right spirit. Also the kindergarden principal is very kind and down to earth that she answered very patiently all the queries i asked that gave me confidence about the school.
To add these I wanted to say that kids safety is taken care well that there is one teacher, one assistant and One aaya in all KG classes which is nice to note and this is not there in any other schools closeby that has a class strength of 30. Above all the approach road is now laid well that the children will no more experience bumpy rides. For people who live within marathalli this road is free from traffic unlike outerring road or whitefield road.
Fees is very nominal when compared to other schools and the course curriculum, facilities and extra curricular activities are more are less same like other big schools that charge high fees.

Name: Uma
Subject:  UKG - test?!?
Date: 2009-01-06
Hi all,
I am looking out for school for my son, in the mean while got pretty good feedback by those who are alredy sending their kids to Vagdevi ...so planning to try in here for my son for UKG & onwards. Anybody if have idea on what kind of test is conducted for UKG admission, would really really help if shared. I am yet to take the application form, but heard that assessment is on Jan 10th.

Thanks in advance,
Uma.

Name: Jothi
Subject:  hi
Date: 2008-12-20
Hi Kanchan,I think u can reply me as ur son s studying in Vagdevi....

Name: Jothi
Subject:  pls reply
Date: 2008-12-20
hi pals,I' m new to Blore.I would like to know abt Vagdevi school for my kid who is 3yrs 10months old.wat s fees structure? I' m staying in ramesh nagar.didnt get admission in HAL public school.hw s coaching in Vagdevi?

Name: Manjary
Subject:  daycare near whitefield
Date: 2008-12-09
Hi, I stayed near to hoodi junction (white field) Bangalore.
Can anyone suggest me a good & reasonable daycare for my 10 months daughter?
Have anyone tried yeshoda lalan palan daycare in AECS layout? howz it?

Name: Anandan
Date: 2008-10-17
I am looking for UKG admission for my son in 2009 year branch. How difficult it is to get admission in this school and on what basis will they take in the admit the students? Is there any entrance exam/assesment for UKG?

Name: Suresh Kannan
Subject:  feedback on vaqgdeive vilas school
Date: 2008-10-23
Mr.ananadan,

It is not difficult to get admission in vagdevi . they have written test for ukg. i feel this year fees changed very high checkup.

My son is studying in ist standard and he relaly enjoys school there

Name: Akhila
Subject:  Hi
Date: 2008-08-20
Hi Kanchan,

Great. My son' s name is Thanishque & he is in ' D' section. We say in Anasandrapalaya. I am also working.
Any new news about school?

Regards,
Akhila

Name: Kanchan
Date: 2008-07-23
Hi Akhila,
Very nice to get is touch with a parent of my kid' s school mate. My son' s name is Akshat. He is in A section. Where do you stay at airport road? Are you also working?

Name: prabha
Subject:  vagdevi
Date: 2008-07-03
hi,
thanks for the input. I hope by now your son is enjoying the school. My son is now 1year 8 months, This school isin my radar for my son as this is closeby for me. Did you chk in gopalan national for your son?
BTW , where do u stay? I stay opp to purva apts in marathahalli.
Prabha

Name: kanchan
Subject:  vagdevi
Date: 2008-07-07
Hi Prabha,
Yeah, My son is now ok. He enjoys going to school and also enjoys his sessions in the play area. One +ve point about this school is that they have good open area for kids to play. Gopalan / Ryan I didn´ t try becoz didn´ t get good feedback abt these schools. Also I wanted a CBSE board school and these ones are ICSE.
BTW, I stay at airport road.
Kanchan

Name: Kanchan
Subject:  Feedback on Vagdevi Vilas School (VVS) B´ Lore
Date: 2008-07-02
Fee structure is quite reasonable compare to vibgyore and others. and no donations. Till now we have spend around 25K including books, stationary, uniform and transport.
Not sure abt playgroup but they have montessory stream in which they take admission from 2.5 yrs age i guess.

Date: 2008-07-22
Hi Kanchan,
This is Akhila here. My son is also studying in Vagdevi. Class : LKG. Earlier he did his pre-school in Eurokids. I am also staying in Airport road. Would like to know the name & section of your son.

Thanks.

Date: 2008-07-22
Hi Kanchan

Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Feedback on Vagdevi Vilas School (VVS) B´ Lore

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
School in Mohali
I would recommend JLPL school, managed by Pearson. Many parents in our area appreciate the school in terms of both academics and infrastructure. They have many modern teaching aids like digital teaching boards which are very helpful. They focus on holistic development of kids. The school organize and celebrate a lot of knowledge based events. ... - Sita [View Message]
Please help
Hi Muskan, could you please share your experience and the school you finalized for your daughter. I am looking for a good play school for my 2 years old daughter.
... - Mandeep [View Message]
Amazing exp
Mother’s pride journey has been great till now. The school staff takes good care of the children. Both my children are in Mother’s pride and I have never come across any complaints. Learning is fun at mother’s pride. The students are practically made to learn alphabets, numbers, food habits and a lot more with colorful decorations/activity/themes in class.... - Amit Aggarwal [View Message]
Home-schooling vs Pre-school
Dear Preeti,

I understand it is hard for a child to adjust in new environment. Both methods of education has its pros and cons.But through home-schooling, you are trying to protect him from the outside world. It through places like pre-school,a child learns the basic lessons of life. So try to find a school which will make your child feel at home away from hom... - Nysha [View Message]
Nice school
My son’s communication skills have really improved in mother’s pride. Its an excellent preschool with caring staff and good education system.... - anil [View Message]
Confused Mom
My toddler is not interested in going to play school. He always throws a tantrum at the mention of school. Is it a necessity to attend preschool? I have heard about home schooling so I was just thinking if I could school him at home only. Please advise... - preeti bohra [View Message]
School
You should have a look at Vista School, managed by Pearson Schools, a part of Pearson, which also happens to be the fastest growing chain of schools in India. It is a recommended school and provide students with quality learning.
... - Rishi [View Message]

Sidekick 3 Cell Phone Tricks and Tips Video