---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Schools near wakad
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:Schools near wakad
2008-06-18
Name: Mitu
Can anybody suggest few good schools in Pune, India (Pimpri,Wakad area)? Are there any parents with kids going to Sanskriti or blossoms public school , I need to decide on school for my 4.5 yr old son. many thanks

2008-07-07
Name: SP
Subject:  Schools near wakd, pimpri
Indira kids is come to wakad from 1st std onwards. Also, there is GIIS - Global Indian International School at Pimpri, Vallabhnagar.
Regards,
SP
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Schools near wakad

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Good Preschool in Kalyani Nagar
We have recently shifted to Pune - Kalyani Nagar. and i am looking for reviews on good preschools around.
esp Orange IVY, Vivero or any other.
... - Vidya Vhh [View Message]
RE:Bright Kid Montessori, Bangalore
Hello Informmee,
So you want to know the best school then you can join your kid because you will get the information then only it would be better you need to understand about the schools and then it would be better you join.... - Leela [View Message]
RE:Good Play school in / near Sector 61, Noida
Hello Richa,
So you want to join your kid in the school then you find about the school and then you can join because it must be better because any school will follow which systems will be followed i wish it would be better for you.... - Ruchi [View Message]
RE:Good Play school in / near Sector 61, Noida
Hello Richa,
It is so good of you that you want to join your kid in the school but it would be better you need to find about the school then only you join your kid if you are okay with the system they followed then only you move forward.... - Nigam [View Message]
RE:best Preschool in Mumbai
Hello radhika,
So you want to know the best school in mumbai then you need to find about the standard of the school and only you can join your kid in the school it would be better if you share what you have done also.... - Lohita [View Message]
RE:Best School in Pune
Hello father,
So you were proud to be great father for your son who is genius then you need to chose the best school for him to learn to give the best for his education i wish it would be better also if you share what you have done.... - Lohita [View Message]
RE:good preschool in pune
hello Pooja,
So you want to join your kid in the school then you need to find the better schools so then you can get the better schools to join i wish it would be the better school you would choose to join your kid.... - Kaira [View Message]

EMA Signs of Cheating Video