---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >syllabus for LKG
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:syllabus for LKG
2008-06-16
Name: swati
hi we stay in uk, next yr planning to go bak to india for good, as we don' t want to neglect our son' s(4yrs)' s studies, so need some help regarding the syllabus for LKG CBSE curriculum, and wot r the things he sud know before appearing for an entrance test, i heard it is required to learn hindi too, is it true, and if yes jst hindi letters or more thn tht.....
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-07-18
Name: Fiza
Subject:  RE:syllabus for LKG
Hey swati, how is your son hope you got the best resource for syllabus.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-07-05
Name: Jai
Hi Swati,
Syllabus has been changed a lot.And it is very high syllabus for kids because they have kept even basic alphabets of national language also which is not so needed.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-28
Name: Naveena
Hi Swati,
So there would be rhymes,alphabets and number.But many parents are making learn all for their children well in advance only.And even their contact numbers also.

2016-06-20
Name: Hyma
Hi Swathi,
Probably school kids who are about to join in pre nursery or nursery they would have common syllabus like rhymes,names of birds or fruits like wise many.

2016-06-13
Name: Disha
Hi Swati,
As a parent it is good to know about the education of the children well in advance and it would be very helpful for you only.Because education system has got changed completely.

2016-06-06
Name: Farha
Hi Swati,
Finally your kid is moving to school.And he is going to start career. For any kid the syllabus of nursery would be one and the same that is Alphabets,numbers and even names etc.

2016-05-30
Name: Levi
Hi Swathi,
So can you say what was the good schools according to you and on what factors you have chosed that school and can you share about the management also which is very important also.

2016-05-24
Name: Prachi
Hi Swathi,
So can you say what would be the syllabus for LKG kids because i have seen many people are posting the same and can you say about that because you have posted this one some past year ago.

2016-05-15
Name: prerna 01
Hi Swati,

Which place are you shifting to?

2016-05-10
Name: anandi
Hey swathi

You can google it about the schools and find the best ones.Then you can go and visit the schools.you might get a good idea.

2016-05-06
Name: kajal
Hello Swati,
So you were planning for the schools you want to join your kid and then you need to find about the schools and the education system and after wards you can join the kid in the school.

2016-05-02
Name: Amity
Hello Swathi,
I think all the schools will have same syllabus but you need to know about the school before you joining in the school so that you will get the better school and your problem will be solved that they can learn also.

2014-03-15
Name: Anantya
Subject:  Lkg syllabus - preschool scenario in india
I visited “Preschool for Child Rights” and read one eye opening article - Reality Check for Parents preschools in India, suggest everybody to read that article. The fact is that none of the preschools / day care / creche etc are having any proper syllabus or curriculum, wake up parents.

2016-01-28
Name: dinu
Subject:  hi
hello even i heard about this article. we should take care while choosing the schools as it is a question of our child's life.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-11-29
Name: hiral
Subject:  son o daughter
can i know whether you have a son or a daughter ???

2012-11-21
Name: mA
Subject:  good nursery
i am new to Mumbai... any1 can suggest me some good, reputed nurseries name please ...???it will be very helpful thank u..

2010-10-01
Name: Jyothi
Subject:  syllabus for LKG
Hi Swathi,

My kid is studying in Bangalore in UKG. As far as LKG is concerned, she was taught A-Z capital Letters, 1-50 Numbers,lot of rhymes, story telling, good manners. Hindi Alphabets is taught only in UKG.for u r info: the Indian CBSE curriculum starts only form the 1st standard. So there is no prescribed syllabus for the LKG and UKG. Different schools follow different curriculum for LKG and UKG. Only from 1st standard the regular Curriculum comes into effect.
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
syllabus for LKG

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :
syllabus for LKG

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :
syllabus for LKG

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Pre-School in Pune
In which area of pune are you looking for a preschool? There is good rating for Kinderpillar online and there are many reviews about them too so you should maybe visit them and see for yourself and think and then decide.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Schools around Lokhandwala
See there is one called The Learning Curve and also Kangaroo Kids. There are many such preschools but you will have to see which one is more preferable to you acc to where you live and what fees you can afford.... - NN [View Message]
RE:worst play school
You should directly complain about it to the head and see that strict action is taken and as soon as possible as 2 and a half year olds are being tortured by her and she should not be left without any consequences.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Helping Preschoolers Make Friends
There are many many benefits of making friends. One has good company when you have friends and you learn to open up to people without any fear. It is very nice to have someone to whom you can tell everything that happened in your day.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Good day care in Sarjapur or Bellandur
We care and Little Elly are good day cares as i have heard about them. I don't exactly know about them but i had some friends whose kids were in those day care and i did not hear them complain about them.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Pre-School in Kolkata
Where in kolkata do you want a preschool? There are a couple of really good preschools in kolkata and i hope they are near your house so you can choose one of them for your kid. But choose wisely as it is imp.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Pre-School Review
Euro kids is a very nice school but you can also see some more schools as there are some better school that Euro Kids too. Do some research on it and find out some more schools near you and check their reviews.... - NN [View Message]

The fastest way to build confidence Video..