---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >syllabus for LKG
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:syllabus for LKG
2008-06-16
Name: swati
hi we stay in uk, next yr planning to go bak to india for good, as we don' t want to neglect our son' s(4yrs)' s studies, so need some help regarding the syllabus for LKG CBSE curriculum, and wot r the things he sud know before appearing for an entrance test, i heard it is required to learn hindi too, is it true, and if yes jst hindi letters or more thn tht.....

2016-06-20
Name: Hyma
Subject:  RE:syllabus for LKG
Hi Swathi,
Probably school kids who are about to join in pre nursery or nursery they would have common syllabus like rhymes,names of birds or fruits like wise many.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-13
Name: Disha
Hi Swati,
As a parent it is good to know about the education of the children well in advance and it would be very helpful for you only.Because education system has got changed completely.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-06
Name: Farha
Hi Swati,
Finally your kid is moving to school.And he is going to start career. For any kid the syllabus of nursery would be one and the same that is Alphabets,numbers and even names etc.

2016-05-30
Name: Levi
Hi Swathi,
So can you say what was the good schools according to you and on what factors you have chosed that school and can you share about the management also which is very important also.

2016-05-24
Name: Prachi
Hi Swathi,
So can you say what would be the syllabus for LKG kids because i have seen many people are posting the same and can you say about that because you have posted this one some past year ago.

2016-05-15
Name: prerna 01
Hi Swati,

Which place are you shifting to?

2016-05-10
Name: anandi
Hey swathi

You can google it about the schools and find the best ones.Then you can go and visit the schools.you might get a good idea.

2016-05-06
Name: kajal
Hello Swati,
So you were planning for the schools you want to join your kid and then you need to find about the schools and the education system and after wards you can join the kid in the school.

2016-05-02
Name: Amity
Hello Swathi,
I think all the schools will have same syllabus but you need to know about the school before you joining in the school so that you will get the better school and your problem will be solved that they can learn also.

2014-03-15
Name: Anantya
Subject:  Lkg syllabus - preschool scenario in india
I visited “Preschool for Child Rights” and read one eye opening article - Reality Check for Parents preschools in India, suggest everybody to read that article. The fact is that none of the preschools / day care / creche etc are having any proper syllabus or curriculum, wake up parents.

2016-01-28
Name: dinu
Subject:  hi
hello even i heard about this article. we should take care while choosing the schools as it is a question of our child's life.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-11-29
Name: hiral
Subject:  son o daughter
can i know whether you have a son or a daughter ???

2012-11-21
Name: mA
Subject:  good nursery
i am new to Mumbai... any1 can suggest me some good, reputed nurseries name please ...???it will be very helpful thank u..

2010-10-01
Name: Jyothi
Subject:  syllabus for LKG
Hi Swathi,

My kid is studying in Bangalore in UKG. As far as LKG is concerned, she was taught A-Z capital Letters, 1-50 Numbers,lot of rhymes, story telling, good manners. Hindi Alphabets is taught only in UKG.for u r info: the Indian CBSE curriculum starts only form the 1st standard. So there is no prescribed syllabus for the LKG and UKG. Different schools follow different curriculum for LKG and UKG. Only from 1st standard the regular Curriculum comes into effect.

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
syllabus for LKG

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:query regarding scottish high school,gurgaon
Hi Kaur,
By looking at the name it is clearly understood that it would maintain some standards in the education and even management also so it would be better if you join your kids.... - Sandy [View Message]
RE:Best School in Pune
Hi father,
IN this century children are very fast and they are learning every new thing with in less span of time so parents must let their talent go waste.So encourage them in all ways.... - Shankar [View Message]
RE:age limit for nursery,lkg,ukg in bgloreNULLNULLNULL
Hi Purnima,
It is known that parents are joining their kids though it might not be correct age also.So it is better you would join in right age in good school.... - Poorna [View Message]
RE:Jumbo Kids Scoobees Preschool and Scoobees Daycare
Hi Nandini,
There will be number of schools in the city where you stay but you have to know only one thing that which would give your kid good education and manners also.
... - Catherine [View Message]
RE:WE CARE- THE WORST DAY CARE IN BANGALORE
Hi Pawan,
Schools would be like that and you have to find about the school well in advance only so that you would not face such problem also.It would be good for you only.... - Sai [View Message]
admmison
admission
dear sir i am go your Ratlam kidzee for admission of for my son bhavik mehta i have already from submit to January but i am not pay fee because but today i go for Enrique for admission but your your principal misbehave with me like aap theen mahine tak kya kar rahe the aap ko time nahi miya. i am not interested in your school but who give you permission in ... - Sudeep Jain [View Message]
admison
admission
dear sir i am go your Ratlam kidzee for admission of for my son bhavik mehta i have already from submit to January but i am not pay fee because but today i go for Enrique for admission but your your principal misbehave with me like aap theen mahine tak kya kar rahe the aap ko time nahi miya. i am not interested in your school but who give you permission in ... - Sudeep Jain [View Message]

Husband ends an argument - funny Video..