---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >syllabus for LKG
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:syllabus for LKG
2008-06-16
Name: swati
hi we stay in uk, next yr planning to go bak to india for good, as we don' t want to neglect our son' s(4yrs)' s studies, so need some help regarding the syllabus for LKG CBSE curriculum, and wot r the things he sud know before appearing for an entrance test, i heard it is required to learn hindi too, is it true, and if yes jst hindi letters or more thn tht.....

2016-05-02
Name: Amity
Subject:  RE:syllabus for LKG
Hello Swathi,
I think all the schools will have same syllabus but you need to know about the school before you joining in the school so that you will get the better school and your problem will be solved that they can learn also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2014-03-15
Name: Anantya
Subject:  Lkg syllabus - preschool scenario in india
I visited “Preschool for Child Rights” and read one eye opening article - Reality Check for Parents preschools in India, suggest everybody to read that article. The fact is that none of the preschools / day care / creche etc are having any proper syllabus or curriculum, wake up parents.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-01-28
Name: dinu
Subject:  hi
hello even i heard about this article. we should take care while choosing the schools as it is a question of our child's life.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-11-29
Name: hiral
Subject:  son o daughter
can i know whether you have a son or a daughter ???

2012-11-21
Name: mA
Subject:  good nursery
i am new to Mumbai... any1 can suggest me some good, reputed nurseries name please ...???it will be very helpful thank u..

2010-10-01
Name: Jyothi
Subject:  syllabus for LKG
Hi Swathi,

My kid is studying in Bangalore in UKG. As far as LKG is concerned, she was taught A-Z capital Letters, 1-50 Numbers,lot of rhymes, story telling, good manners. Hindi Alphabets is taught only in UKG.for u r info: the Indian CBSE curriculum starts only form the 1st standard. So there is no prescribed syllabus for the LKG and UKG. Different schools follow different curriculum for LKG and UKG. Only from 1st standard the regular Curriculum comes into effect.

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
syllabus for LKG

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Pre School & day care
Hi Friends,

Can anybody give there reviews about Shemrock Pride, Hargovind enclave and Shermrock Excel, Patparganj. I have to put my 2 year daughter in a play school and day care.

Please suggest. I am worried. Any other nearby school please let me know.... - Mother [View Message]
RE:Good school near sector 62 noida
Hello Aman,
There were many schools in Noida but you need to know about the schools which would be better so that there will not be any problem and i wish you will find the better school only for your kid.I wish you will post an comment on this.... - Namrata [View Message]
RE:Good Play schools in Sarjapur Road and Bellandur
Hello Yes Kay,
There were many play schools but you need to chose the best one among them so that your kid will be safe and happy in that school so that you even check about the school before joining your kid also in that school.... - Naveena [View Message]
RE:playschool in and around miyapur hyderabad
Hello AA,
There were many school near by miyapur also but you need to afford the price over there because the cost would be high and you just think can you afford the price or not in that school and do check about the school before joining also.... - Myntra [View Message]
RE:New School for Your Child - Capstone High
Hello Anshu,
Can you say where does this school exactly situated and any contact details of this school also if possible because people may check about this school before joining their kids in that school also.It would be very valuable also.... - Naga [View Message]
RE:Preschool/Playschool around Iblur Suncity area
Hello Daddy Da,
There will be many schools also to join your kids but you need to know about the school so that your kid can learn every thing in her life and i wish you will find about the school also and can you post an comment after finding about that school.... - Naga [View Message]
RE:School Finder website launched
Hello School Finder,
It is so good to listen that there is such website through which we can find about the schools and it is restricted to only particular area or any other areas also can you share regarding this.
... - Natasha [View Message]

Why should we eat vegetables? Video