• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Parents of Preschoolers Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >syllabus for LKG
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Nurseries and Schools: syllabus for LKG
Name: swati
Date: 2008-06-16
hi we stay in uk, next yr planning to go bak to india for good, as we don' t want to neglect our son' s(4yrs)' s studies, so need some help regarding the syllabus for LKG CBSE curriculum, and wot r the things he sud know before appearing for an entrance test, i heard it is required to learn hindi too, is it true, and if yes jst hindi letters or more thn tht.....
Name: Anantya
Subject:  Lkg syllabus - preschool scenario in india
Date: 2014-03-15
I visited “Preschool for Child Rights” and read one eye opening article - Reality Check for Parents preschools in India, suggest everybody to read that article. The fact is that none of the preschools / day care / creche etc are having any proper syllabus or curriculum, wake up parents.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: hiral
Subject:  son o daughter
Date: 2012-11-29
can i know whether you have a son or a daughter ???

Name: mA
Subject:  good nursery
Date: 2012-11-21
i am new to Mumbai... any1 can suggest me some good, reputed nurseries name please ...???it will be very helpful thank u..

Name: Jyothi
Subject:  syllabus for LKG
Date: 2010-10-01
Hi Swathi,

My kid is studying in Bangalore in UKG. As far as LKG is concerned, she was taught A-Z capital Letters, 1-50 Numbers,lot of rhymes, story telling, good manners. Hindi Alphabets is taught only in UKG.for u r info: the Indian CBSE curriculum starts only form the 1st standard. So there is no prescribed syllabus for the LKG and UKG. Different schools follow different curriculum for LKG and UKG. Only from 1st standard the regular Curriculum comes into effect.

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
syllabus for LKG

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Amazing exp
Mother’s pride journey has been great till now. The school staff takes good care of the children. Both my children are in Mother’s pride and I have never come across any complaints. Learning is fun at mother’s pride. The students are practically made to learn alphabets, numbers, food habits and a lot more with colorful decorations/activity/themes in class.... - Amit Aggarwal [View Message]
Home-schooling vs Pre-school
Dear Preeti,

I understand it is hard for a child to adjust in new environment. Both methods of education has its pros and cons.But through home-schooling, you are trying to protect him from the outside world. It through places like pre-school,a child learns the basic lessons of life. So try to find a school which will make your child feel at home away from hom... - Nysha [View Message]
Nice school
My son’s communication skills have really improved in mother’s pride. Its an excellent preschool with caring staff and good education system.... - anil [View Message]
Confused Mom
My toddler is not interested in going to play school. He always throws a tantrum at the mention of school. Is it a necessity to attend preschool? I have heard about home schooling so I was just thinking if I could school him at home only. Please advise... - preeti bohra [View Message]
School
You should have a look at Vista School, managed by Pearson Schools, a part of Pearson, which also happens to be the fastest growing chain of schools in India. It is a recommended school and provide students with quality learning.
... - Rishi [View Message]
School
hi, you can consider Vista School, it is near the same location where you are currently staying. It is managed by Pearson Schools, a part of Pearson, which also happens to be the fastest growing chain of schools in India. My son is also studying here and it is one of the recommended school which provide students with quality learning.... - tisha [View Message]
love this school
Mother’s pride considers every child unique and makes sure they are treated and educated well. I think the school is doing a good job. I would highly recommend mother’s pride!... - khushi chawla [View Message]

Dubai Shopping Festival Video