---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >syllabus for LKG

Ask a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum
2008-06-16
Nurseries and Schools:syllabus for LKG
Name: swati
hi we stay in uk, next yr planning to go bak to india for good, as we don' t want to neglect our son' s(4yrs)' s studies, so need some help regarding the syllabus for LKG CBSE curriculum, and wot r the things he sud know before appearing for an entrance test, i heard it is required to learn hindi too, is it true, and if yes jst hindi letters or more thn tht.....
2014-03-15 
Name: Anantya
Subject:  Lkg syllabus - preschool scenario in india
I visited “Preschool for Child Rights” and read one eye opening article - Reality Check for Parents preschools in India, suggest everybody to read that article. The fact is that none of the preschools / day care / creche etc are having any proper syllabus or curriculum, wake up parents.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
2012-11-29 
Name: hiral
Subject:  son o daughter
can i know whether you have a son or a daughter ???
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
2012-11-21 
Name: mA
Subject:  good nursery
i am new to Mumbai... any1 can suggest me some good, reputed nurseries name please ...???it will be very helpful thank u..
2010-10-01 
Name: Jyothi
Subject:  syllabus for LKG
Hi Swathi,

My kid is studying in Bangalore in UKG. As far as LKG is concerned, she was taught A-Z capital Letters, 1-50 Numbers,lot of rhymes, story telling, good manners. Hindi Alphabets is taught only in UKG.for u r info: the Indian CBSE curriculum starts only form the 1st standard. So there is no prescribed syllabus for the LKG and UKG. Different schools follow different curriculum for LKG and UKG. Only from 1st standard the regular Curriculum comes into effect.

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
syllabus for LKG

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Search for preschool
Suggestions on good preschool locted near janakpuri new delhi... - Inderjeet Singh [View Message]
SENDING MY SON 2 MOTHER’S PRIDE WAS A WONDERFUL EX
I have two children…a boy who is now entering senior school and a 4 yr old daughter! My son was in Mother’s Pride…we have had a wonderful experiencewith him in Mother’s Pride. He still remmbers all his class teachers n talks happily abt dem …we alwys got promt replies through parent teacher communication btwn us n his teachers and dey took care to pay attentn t... - Sonali Ahuja [View Message]
pre schools in gurgon, delhi- gurukulconnect
for list of best pre schools in gurgaon... - gurukulconnect [View Message]
Vibgyor Borivali Vs JBCN
Hi,

My daughter would be joining Nursery next year. Am a bit confused between which of the schools is better Vibgyor I.C Colony Borivali Or JBCN Borivali

Any reviews/experiences please let me know... - Neha Vasani [View Message]
Best school in Ghansoli
We are shifting from Dubai to India by May 2016, can anyone suggest me good schools with Quality in studies , behavior of teachers and school surrounding, facilities etc...
... - Laveena Salaskar [View Message]
hii
Go to Kidzee school it is good.... - vikas [View Message]
hii
List of Nursery school in Aundh area-
- Podar Jumbo kids (Aundh)
- Eurokids (Aundh)
- Indira kids (Aundh)... - vikas [View Message]

Love and relationships Video