---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Skin Talk >What can be used to remove mosquito bite
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Skin Talk:What can be used to remove mosquito bites, marks,?
2006-02-28
Name: Candy
Hi everyone, My question is when I was younger as a child growing up I got alot of mosquito bites on my legs and it has left marks, because I itched it. I have tried using cocoa butter to fade the marks and numerous creams. The thing is when i get a bite on my skin it gets red and then it might get dark.It has started to fade a bit.However can you suggest anything to get rid of these mosquito marks on my legs, that would help to take it off, please,
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2006-03-02
Name: saniya
Subject:  hi!
dear candy,
every night,before going to bed,use 1 teaspoon of cocont oil+1 teaspoon of castor oil on the marks.this mixture is effective in removing the darkest of marks.all u need to do is put in effort and be very patient.
with best wishes and lots of luv,
urs,
saniya xox
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2006-03-03
Name: Candy
Subject:  Saniya (Thanks)
Date: 2006-03-03
Name: Candy
Subject: What can be used to remove mosquito bites, marks,?
Hi Saniya,
Thank you so, so much for responding, I really apppreciate it, am feeling a bit of relieved, but i cant wait to see the results of it. So i could use some short pants soon. I just said, let me see if i would get an answer, do you know how much times I have asked persons. (I just hope it works and i will be patient). Will this also help my skin to be toned well i guess evened off? Up to the other day i was trying lemon on my skin before i bathe leaving it for 15 minutes and then washing it off and putting on a moisturizing cream (St. Ives with Vitamin E) mixed with olive oil. Don't laugh at me okay. lol. Is olive oil good for your skin? I am going to try what you told me, and be patient as you say and do it as a duty. lol. And of course let you know the progress. I really wish by August this year it goes. Its a good thing, what you are doing by giving information to those you can help, that's very nice of you. (smile) This is my first time on board and nice to meet you. Hope you are good. I might have some more questions to ask you or anyone else, so I would post it soon.
Best wishes to you and take care. Thanks again.

One Luv
Candy

Msg Objection   Go to Top

2006-03-03
Name: Candy
Subject:  What can be used to remove mosquito bites, marks,?
Hi Saniya,
Thank you so, so much for responding, I really apppreciate it, am feeling a bit of relieved, but i cant wait to see the results of it. So i could use some short pants soon. I just said, let me see if i would get an answer, do you know how much times I have asked persons. (I just hope it works and i will be patient). Will this also help my skin to be toned well i guess evened off? Up to the other day i was trying lemon on my skin before i bathe leaving it for 15 minutes and then washing it off and putting on a moisturizing cream (St. Ives with Vitamin E) mixed with olive oil. Don't laugh at me okay. lol. Is olive oil good for your skin? I am going to try what you told me, and be patient as you say and do it as a duty. lol. And of course let you know the progress. I really wish by August this year it goes. Its a good thing, what you are doing by giving information to those you can help, that's very nice of you. (smile) This is my first time on board and nice to meet you. Hope you are good. I might have some more questions to ask you or anyone else, so I would post it soon.
Best wishes to you and take care. Thanks again.

One Luv
Candy

Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
What can be used to remove mosquito bites, marks,?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Recova
hello hridya,
my skin is very sensitive skin, and get rashes easily on my skin, so once i tried recova and its so good, its was given best result for my skin, and really its a good cream for skin. you can try it.... - uttara [View Message]
hello hridya,
hridya can you please share information about recova, is this cream, or any medicine , its apply or taken intake, you didnt share anything about recova, how can we give suggestion to you.... - raam [View Message]
hello hridaya,
you can find out the information on google about recova, check this recova reviews and post too, so you can get idea about this cream, and you can carried out with this cream.... - mrunal [View Message]
RE:breast reduction after deliveryNULLany remedyNULLNULLNULL
Ladies always strive and want to have got perfect body and maintain their particular shape well. It’s pretty embarrassing for a woman when goes for a party in the woman favorite strapless dress and also she realizes that the fat on the sides of the woman bra is peeking out there.
... - Leaktattle [View Message]
RE:plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me its urgent
Heii....Here i suggest you the best makeup expert artist vicky mehra who is very famous for providing skin problems services. he is very expert in solving all types of skin problems.

... - riaarora [View Message]
RE:Please help!!
Hi Amanda, the first and foremost thing which you need to stop is itching or playing around with pimples which causes scare. Wash your face with warm water which will make the skin clean... - Priya [View Message]
RE:What can I use to reduce the pigmentation?
Hi its good to make use of herbal products and stop normal kind of creams and soaps you use. This will help the skin in getting healthy and slowly remove all sort of trouble and dirt... - Lata [View Message]

Celebrating Mother's day Video..