• Hyderabad
  • Ghaziabad
  • Chandigarh
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >Pedia sure or Junior Horlicks
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Feeding: Pedia sure or Junior Horlicks
Name: jancy
Date: 2006-06-02
i have a 14 month old baby. I live in india. Is it advisible to give Pedia sure or Junior horlicks for baby. Please adivce.
Name: sharmin
Subject:  wat age
Date: 2012-11-19
At wat age should i start giving him Pedia sure and junior horlicks
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: girish
Subject:  available
Date: 2011-01-22
available in powder form

Subject:  pediasure
u can give pediasure....it fulfills the requirements

Subject:  cost
i think it is around 400 rupees for 400gms but try 900gms which is quite economical compare to 4oo gms

Subject:  with r without milk
u can give in both the ways..how ever pediasure is having milk protein itself..y again u want to give it on milk..better give it in water ...children will like the taste..see the mixing proportion... i think it is 5 scoops in 190 ml of water for serving

Subject:  pedia sure
definitely u can give pediasure to ur child. pediasure is the prroduct which is successfull all over the world and een pediatricians believe the product..provides 37 nutrients and supported with somsny clinical studies ..u urself con compare by seeing the nutritions in both of them..hope u got the answer

Name: Nilesh
Subject:  Pediasure Question
Date: 2010-12-21
My child Ria is 4 yrs old, can we give pediasure without milk, and does it fullfill requirements of a no milk diet..as she does not like milk.

Name: Nilesh
Subject:  Milk or no Milk
Date: 2010-12-21
Which way is more nuteritous, pediasure with milk or pediasure with water
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Tom
Date: 2007-06-29
does anyone know how much it costs for pediasure powder - may be a 400g can?

Name: ritu
Subject:  pediasure!!
Date: 2006-06-16
hi jancy,

definitely pediasure is a good choice over jr. horlicks since it contains soo many vitamins n minerals ur baby needs to grow. my son(17mnths now) wasn't tkng Bm so his ped sugested that we give him pediasure 1 bottle a day for sure so that he gets all the nutrients. its expensive but has a lot of benefits too. just go to the store n c for urself abt the nutrients in the nutrition info on the bottles.good luck!!!

Name: mom2
Date: 2006-06-03
pediasure readymade formula or powder which is available in india? plz need ur help.

Name: console
Subject:  hai!
Date: 2006-06-04
Pediasure powder is available in India.you can mix it according to the directions.it is available in chocolate and vanilla flavor.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: console
Subject:  HAI!
Date: 2006-06-02
Pediasure is also good if your child is at average or below average weight.it increases up calories and it is a good nutritional supplement.

Name: sudha
Subject:  jr.horlicks
Date: 2006-06-02
i think jr.horlicks is better.

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Pedia sure or Junior Horlicks

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Bottle feeding 7 month old
Dear Ramesh Jee, you should not worry if baby rejects bottle. In fact it is good practice to feed with spoon as inspite of maximum care it is not possible to clean bottles properly and this leads to infection. You should be happy that your baby drinks through spoon. You should carry on with infant formula till one year and may consult your doctros on providing weaning food... - Geeta [View Message]
Bottle Feeding
Did you ended up solving this issue? My 7 month old daughter is still not feeding from bottle. We give her with spoon and she has 60ml everyday. She also breastfeeds at regular intervals. We are happy with her eating routine, however just a bit concerned about this issue of rejecting bottle. We tried changing to a different bottle, that did not work either.... - Ramesh [View Message]
Bottle Feeding for 7 month old
My 7 month old daughter is still not feeding from bottle. We give her with spoon and she has 60-70ml everyday. She also breastfeeds at regular intervals. She has also started with semi sold food - cerelac(rice/wheat) and home cooked food. We are happy with her eating routine, however just a bit concerned about this issue of rejecting bottle. We tried changing to a differen... - Ramesh Bhaskar [View Message]
Dear Arishma

It is good that you contact pediatrician.
But i want to know are you not feeding yourself?. I think that you should feed yourself & than give her bottle milk.

because when your baby will get your personal feed than only be satisfied.

if i am wrong than forget me. But it is true on my part.

... - Ashish [View Message]
Dear Reeta,

If you can feed him for more a year than it would be good.

Nobody can bet mother' s milk. feed him uptill last till you can.... - Ashish [View Message]
Pk

Don' t take this seriously. today' s kids are smart & fast. They do what they like it. If still you want him to have Breasts Milk than give it in a bottle. Temperature should be normal to Hot & cold, so i advise to take out your breasts milk and keep bottle in No Direct Sunlight Place.
Dear Swati

Don' t feed Cheese, this could stuck in stomach & your baby could have to face problems in future.

Cure Cancer With Garlic Video