---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >transulate dalia in tamil/english
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Feeding:transulate dalia in tamil/english
2006-05-31
Name: Bala
Dear Friends
IS Dalia a hindi word?
what's dalia in tamil or english...
I got confused where it is a dhal or rawa(ravai)...if dhal what dhal it is?
pl. clarify
thanks
bala.

2016-07-08
Name: kajal
Subject:  RE:transulate dalia in tamil/english
hi Bala,
What ever dalia is called in hindi but you have to know what type of proteins and vitamins will you get.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-30
Name: Kali
hi Bala,
Does dalia belongs to any food item because it is some what similar to flour and can any one say what kind of dishes can be made from it.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-22
Name: Munna
Hi Bala,
Dalia will be nothing but flour which can be cracked and it is to be thought what kind of varieties of food items to be made out of it.

2016-06-15
Name: Hetal
Hi Bala,
Meaning of dalia will be known so easily it is not huge task but the thing is what kind of varieties can we do from that try to know about all those which is useful.

2016-06-08
Name: Naina
Hi Bala,
I think dalia belongs to marathi word.And it is nothing but wheat.So you had come to know some new word of dalia.I hope your doubt clarified also.

2016-06-02
Name: Preethi
Hi Bala,
Meaning is dalia is nothing but cracked wheat and even i too do not know exactly from where does this word got originated also.Dal is completely different from dalia.I hope you can see difference between two words.

2016-05-26
Name: Lohita
Hi Bala,
So can you say what would be the term called in your language can you say about that and what was the most usage of that item also can you share about that in detail in the forum because it might be useful to any other also.

2016-05-16
Name: Myntra
Hi bala,
So you want to know about the term you have mentioned what is called in hindi or any other language and did you get that can you share what it is known as it would also come to know about that.

2016-05-14
Name: Harsha
hi Bala,
So why don't you google it and did the word was found or not can you say and if it is not and what was the word known as what type of item it is meas related to food or thing or any other can you share it.

2016-05-11
Name: Elia
Hello Bala,
Can you say what it is called and what was its prominence also.How it is made and what are the proteins and vitamins are included in it and how good it is for health also.All such things can be shared if possible.

2016-05-09
Name: Joe
Hello Bala,
Ingredients are called with different names based on the region and we cannot say the word got originated fro where and from which language also.I hope you will google it and you will get clarify from doubts.

2006-06-15
Name: Prem
Subject:  what is it exactly?
Hi all
It is very confusing here. how can you give dalia ( IF IT IS odacha kadala or pottukadala) to babies? Broken wheat is a little more convincing. Can somebody pls clear as to WHAT THIS DALIA ACTUALLY IS?

2006-06-09
Name: nini
Subject:  hi
dalia in tamil is pottukadalai which is used for making cocnut chutneys.

sorry priya, godhumai ravai is different.

2006-06-01
Name: Priya
Subject:  Means

Hi Bala,

Dalia means \";Godhumai ravai\"; in tamil. it is also called Broken or cracked wheat. It is very healthy. i tried to make upma / khichidi with it. But my baby didnt like the texture. You can try.

Thanks.

2006-06-01
Name: supriyasanoj
Subject:  hai!
Dhal reffers to any parupu variety it can be thoram parupu or paasi parupu etc.rava is said to be sooji.daliya is odacha kadala that we use to make chutney.this is what the transalation upto my knowledge.is there is any mistake forgive me.

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
transulate dalia in tamil/english

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Starting Amul Taaza in 5months
hi richa,
Take guidence from your mother and from mother in law too. and take consultation from doctor. for 5 month baby brest feeding is compulsory.... - richa [View Message]
hello richa mehrotra,
you ask question which milk is better for baby so my answer is mother milk is good and healthy for new born baby, it provide baby all healthy suppliement.... - chiku [View Message]
hi richa,
you ask the doctor about this. because doctor have better knowledge for all this questions, they will definately give you best advice and that helpful to you and baby.... - nimmo [View Message]
hi richa,
mother milk is realy best nutrition for new born baby and if mother not able to get milk then only can give new born baby milk supplement but better you take advice from best doctor for new born babies.... - anvay [View Message]
hi richa,
mother milk is best ever for new born, instead of mother milk feeding the other milk for five month baby is not good at all, doctor can suggest you better option.... - anurupa [View Message]
RE:menu n recipes for 7 months old baby
Hey monica, you can check online google will give you the best ideas is what i feel... - poorni [View Message]
hi richa
you had posted this year ago so what you used for your baby. as per my suggestion fro 5 months baby mother brest feeding is compulsory.... - heena [View Message]

Bee Sting Treatment Video..