---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >banana powder
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Feeding:banana powder
2006-05-08
Name: Prachi Padwal
hi there,
i m a mother of twin boys,they are 8 mths old. Currently i m in search of banana powder for both of them .I got one packet from a kerala store in mumbai, but now he does not have any stock.could ne one pls help me regarding where will i get the powder. ur help is appreciated
Prachi

2006-05-08
Name: juhy
Subject:  hai!
hai prachi! she is right.if you dont get banana powder you can give fresh mashed fruit.it has all the nutrients.you can see in stores for BANATONE.it is banana powder made for babies.if you dont get its fine...try different types of banana.
so how is life going with two babies.hope you are always busy.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2006-05-08
Name: pooja
Subject:  fresh banana
hi why do u need banana powder ... i have heard fresh banana is better. just mash it and baby can eat. or u can add little milk to smoothen it further.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
banana powder

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Feeding honey to babies under 1
hijaya, first you take suggestion from doctor... - rishi [View Message]
hi jaya, i suggest to go and meet doctor they will suggest you baby food and it helpful for baby health, it will good for baby.... - andrew [View Message]
hello jaya, your baby is nine month so you must take suggestion from doctor, and then feed to baby honey and all.... - mira [View Message]
hi jaya, honey is abosolutely safe for baby, but for precaution you take advice from doctor and then feed to baby.... - revti [View Message]
hello jaya, don't give honey to baby because its not safe for 9 month baby.after 18 month honey good for baby.... - nirmiti [View Message]
RE:transulate dalia in tamil/english
hi Bala,
Does dalia belongs to any food item because it is some what similar to flour and can any one say what kind of dishes can be made from it.... - Kali [View Message]
RE:formula/bottle feed
Hi tony,
So it would be better that formula milk must be given to kids when they are in the age of four plus and if there is no option of breast milk you must chose an option of formula milk only.... - Urmila [View Message]

Premium Car Care Video..