You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >banana powder

Feeding: banana powder
2006-05-08
Name: Prachi Padwal hi there,
i m a mother of twin boys,they are 8 mths old. Currently i m in search of banana powder for both of them .I got one packet from a kerala store in mumbai, but now he does not have any stock.could ne one pls help me regarding where will i get the powder. ur help is appreciated
Prachi
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2006-05-08
Name: juhy
Subject:  hai!
hai prachi! she is right.if you dont get banana powder you can give fresh mashed fruit.it has all the nutrients.you can see in stores for BANATONE.it is banana powder made for babies.if you dont get its fine...try different types of banana.
so how is life going with two babies.hope you are always busy.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2006-05-08
Name: pooja
Subject:  fresh banana
hi why do u need banana powder ... i have heard fresh banana is better. just mash it and baby can eat. or u can add little milk to smoothen it further.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
banana powder

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
banana powder

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
banana powder

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Urgent- baby food receipes
Hi dear nothing to worry at all please make sure that you give your kid proper food apart from this you can also give soups of dal, please try this as this will be very healthy and good food to have. All the best dear.... - Gitika [View Message]
Hi dear i think you need to give only cerelac to your kid as he must be finding difficult in digesting the food, so please be very sure what you are giving to your kid as they are just developing the digestion.... - Garima [View Message]
Hi there do not worry at all as you can always give such foods to your kid but i small portions and also make sure that you are not forcing your kid to have, please balance it and make sure if your kid is not having the same try something different.... - Geeta [View Message]
According to me you should start giving your kid such foods after a certain age as it will be easy for the kid to digest, if you want you can please contact me as myself a dietitian and can advice you properly in this matter.... - Geetanjali [View Message]
Hello dear this is really good to see that you are so much interested in thinking what kind of food to be given, also be very sure if your kid is not having the same food then please do not force your kid on the same.... - Geetu [View Message]
Hello dear please do one thing if your kid is not having such foods then please start giving some other alternatives as kids are like this they dont have much food and one thing to be taken care that you feed at least two glass of milk daily.... - Ginni [View Message]
Hi please make sure you are giving the food by blending it properly, if not then start doing the same as kids love to sallow the food and they will not like it the manner you are giving and also make sure the timing is also right. ... - Honey [View Message]

Father's day greeting Video..
Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2014 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.