---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >NPS-HSR, TBD
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:NPS-HSR, TBD
2008-03-13
Name: npsHSR_parent
Hi,
Did anybody talked to Transport and uniform guys. When I called transport guy, he said I have to give the form at school itself and he has no more info. Basically I wanted to know what is to be done by what time ( I was thinking by April 15th we need to go to Koramangala HSR to get the info on opening of school etc, but transport guy said we have to give the application form by March 15th Which I was not told at school ).

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2008-05-05
Name: Rupa
Subject:  Hi
Hi,
I just submitted the transport form for HSR today. ( at koramangla branch)However was not told when they will put up the routes. ( mentioned maybe around may 20th )
Also for books and school reopening she asked me to call around May 20th.

Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-03-15
Name: Kalpana
Subject:  Hi
I had called up the transport guy almost 2-3 weeks back. He was mentioning to me that I need to handover the transport form by May 1st week.

As per the info I have, we need to call up the uniform vendor by April 1st week to know the dates they would be distributing the uniforms. Then by May 1st week contact NPS-KRM office to get to know the NPS-HSR opening details.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-03-27
Name: npsHSR_parent
Subject:  NPS-HSR, TBD
Kalpana,
Thanx for the info. Just in other words, After paying the fee, you have done nothing right?? I am asking this because I remember seeing 3 action Items on parents while paying fee. I remember only Transport and Uniform. Not sure about 3rd ( probably I think it is the scheduled opening of school )

Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-03-14
Name: pooja
Subject:  abt nps hsr
where is NPS located in HSR? wat is the fees there for LKG

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
NPS-HSR, TBD

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :
NPS-HSR, TBD

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :
NPS-HSR, TBD

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Nurseries and Schools
kimberliteschool... - Best Nursery School in Jaipur [View Message]
RE:What does Preschool Activities Include?
kimberlite school is one the best Play school for your's child education skills.We Encourages children to try more challenging areas which accelerates their learning experience. Learning occurs at a comfortable pace for each student, rather than inflicting the same rate on every student in a classroom.... - kimberliteschool [View Message]
RE:LIST OF NURSERY SCHOOLS IN BANGALORENULL
Hi there are a lot of schools which are been listed down in google. You can make use of it and pull out the best schools in banglore area. You will rather get area wise as well if you search with the name of the place.... - Meeta [View Message]
RE:Nursary school near New Sangvi area Pune
Hi Monali, there are many schools in pune however i really dont know about the schools in sangvi area. I have some of my cousins living there let me talk to them and check if they can provide some details.... - Bindiya [View Message]
RE:CBSE Vs ICSE
Hi Shree, both the syllabus are tough if the kid is not able to cope up with the kind of education system they have. If your child is able to easily grasp the syllabus he or she can easily manage.... - Laxmi [View Message]
RE:EuroKids or Kidzee
Hi VK, i would suggest to enroll your kid in Eurokids when you compare it with other schools in the area. The facilities and the way kids are moulded in this school is far better.... - Meera [View Message]
RE:Vibgyor Borivali Vs JBCN
Hi Neha, i would suggest you to take your kid to any of these schools and see if she is comfortable there accordingly you can finalise on the nursery which is the best of all. Do not hurry take your time.... - Bindi [View Message]

Tips on how to buy Digital Cameras Video..