---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >NPS-HSR, TBD
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:NPS-HSR, TBD
2008-03-13
Name: npsHSR_parent
Hi,
Did anybody talked to Transport and uniform guys. When I called transport guy, he said I have to give the form at school itself and he has no more info. Basically I wanted to know what is to be done by what time ( I was thinking by April 15th we need to go to Koramangala HSR to get the info on opening of school etc, but transport guy said we have to give the application form by March 15th Which I was not told at school ).

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2008-05-05
Name: Rupa
Subject:  Hi
Hi,
I just submitted the transport form for HSR today. ( at koramangla branch)However was not told when they will put up the routes. ( mentioned maybe around may 20th )
Also for books and school reopening she asked me to call around May 20th.

Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-03-15
Name: Kalpana
Subject:  Hi
I had called up the transport guy almost 2-3 weeks back. He was mentioning to me that I need to handover the transport form by May 1st week.

As per the info I have, we need to call up the uniform vendor by April 1st week to know the dates they would be distributing the uniforms. Then by May 1st week contact NPS-KRM office to get to know the NPS-HSR opening details.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-03-27
Name: npsHSR_parent
Subject:  NPS-HSR, TBD
Kalpana,
Thanx for the info. Just in other words, After paying the fee, you have done nothing right?? I am asking this because I remember seeing 3 action Items on parents while paying fee. I remember only Transport and Uniform. Not sure about 3rd ( probably I think it is the scheduled opening of school )

Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-03-14
Name: pooja
Subject:  abt nps hsr
where is NPS located in HSR? wat is the fees there for LKG

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
NPS-HSR, TBD

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :
NPS-HSR, TBD

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :
NPS-HSR, TBD

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:worst play school
At first, counsel your child as she is in the state of trauma. Try to get her admission in some other school as memories during childhood can have impact throughout the life. Later take legal route to figure out the problem in the school.... - Radhe [View Message]
Such a shame! At once lodge an official complaint against the school authorities and Mrs. Tandon. Don’t let them slip away easily. May be your action helps in saving lives of many other kids as well.... - Kumkum [View Message]
First lodge an official complaint and approach Mrs. Tandon and school principal along with police officials. Give them a chance for explanation and let law handle them. I am sure they will pay what they have done. And please take care of your child as she is very small and hence fragile.... - Miti [View Message]
RE:Helping Preschoolers Make Friends
Sometimes a bad situation puts the person in wrong place and in wrong time. This can cause people to judge about him or her even though they may not understand under what circumstances he/she is walking his path.... - Sushmita [View Message]
Most of the time the person perceived as wrong is actually wrong because truth cannot stay hidden for very long be it as perceived by the society or the other way round. Sometimes situations are as they seem.... - Smiti [View Message]
All the points stated are absolutely correct as ones acceptance in the society plays a major role in his/her development. A bad image of someone may deprive that person of certain opportunities be it professional or personal life.... - Shahid [View Message]
RE:Mothers Pride Panchkula
My daughter is so small but the way she was groomed for her school’s Annual Day was unexpectedly grand.... - Smridhi Vyas [View Message]

Causes and symptoms of yellow fever Video..