You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >NPS-HSR, TBD
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools: NPS-HSR, TBD
2008-03-13
Name: npsHSR_parent Hi,
Did anybody talked to Transport and uniform guys. When I called transport guy, he said I have to give the form at school itself and he has no more info. Basically I wanted to know what is to be done by what time ( I was thinking by April 15th we need to go to Koramangala HSR to get the info on opening of school etc, but transport guy said we have to give the application form by March 15th Which I was not told at school ).

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2008-05-05
Name: Rupa
Subject:  Hi
Hi,
I just submitted the transport form for HSR today. ( at koramangla branch)However was not told when they will put up the routes. ( mentioned maybe around may 20th )
Also for books and school reopening she asked me to call around May 20th.

Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-03-15
Name: Kalpana
Subject:  Hi
I had called up the transport guy almost 2-3 weeks back. He was mentioning to me that I need to handover the transport form by May 1st week.

As per the info I have, we need to call up the uniform vendor by April 1st week to know the dates they would be distributing the uniforms. Then by May 1st week contact NPS-KRM office to get to know the NPS-HSR opening details.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-03-27
Name: npsHSR_parent
Subject:  NPS-HSR, TBD
Kalpana,
Thanx for the info. Just in other words, After paying the fee, you have done nothing right?? I am asking this because I remember seeing 3 action Items on parents while paying fee. I remember only Transport and Uniform. Not sure about 3rd ( probably I think it is the scheduled opening of school )

Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-03-14
Name: pooja
Subject:  abt nps hsr
where is NPS located in HSR? wat is the fees there for LKG
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
NPS-HSR, TBD

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :
NPS-HSR, TBD

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :
NPS-HSR, TBD

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:SorsFort School in Electronic City, bangalore
hello nalini,
my friend daughter had admission in sorsfort school and her daughter is so much active but after joining school she get more smarter than before she is, so its good preschool for her.... - navin [View Message]
hello nalini,
yor are right at your place i wish that you take admission for your daughter in good school, she wanted to take her son admission in this school. ... - trupati [View Message]
hello malini,
the teaching staff of this school is very good alos this schools provide good facilities, and have very good atmosphere, also they teach how to behave in daily routine life.... - rajat [View Message]
RE:Sunsational Summer Camp By Sorsfort International
hello anjalina,
this is good idea for kids entertainment, and send on summer camp, this type summer trips helping and improve the kids knowledge and they knowing something new from this camp.... - harish [View Message]
RE:gud playschool in gurgaon
Hi dear i think you should try using google and just find some good options available as there you get to see the live reviews also posted by parents and stating the real conditions and experience and based on that you can select the school.... - Pari [View Message]
According to me once the child crosses the age of two you can start searching for a good play group and why do you need to search when you have mothers pride as that is the best playgroup and you will just love the staff there.... - Pinky [View Message]
This is the best place to put your kid as its one of the best playgroup, please tell me if you want an admission there as we know lot of people working there and help in the same. All the best dear for your future.... - Pooja [View Message]

Importance of drinking water Video..
Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2014 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.