---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >NPS-HSR, TBD
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:NPS-HSR, TBD
2008-03-13
Name: npsHSR_parent
Hi,
Did anybody talked to Transport and uniform guys. When I called transport guy, he said I have to give the form at school itself and he has no more info. Basically I wanted to know what is to be done by what time ( I was thinking by April 15th we need to go to Koramangala HSR to get the info on opening of school etc, but transport guy said we have to give the application form by March 15th Which I was not told at school ).

2008-05-05
Name: Rupa
Subject:  Hi
Hi,
I just submitted the transport form for HSR today. ( at koramangla branch)However was not told when they will put up the routes. ( mentioned maybe around may 20th )
Also for books and school reopening she asked me to call around May 20th.

Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-03-15
Name: Kalpana
Subject:  Hi
I had called up the transport guy almost 2-3 weeks back. He was mentioning to me that I need to handover the transport form by May 1st week.

As per the info I have, we need to call up the uniform vendor by April 1st week to know the dates they would be distributing the uniforms. Then by May 1st week contact NPS-KRM office to get to know the NPS-HSR opening details.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-03-27
Name: npsHSR_parent
Subject:  NPS-HSR, TBD
Kalpana,
Thanx for the info. Just in other words, After paying the fee, you have done nothing right?? I am asking this because I remember seeing 3 action Items on parents while paying fee. I remember only Transport and Uniform. Not sure about 3rd ( probably I think it is the scheduled opening of school )

Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-03-14
Name: pooja
Subject:  abt nps hsr
where is NPS located in HSR? wat is the fees there for LKG

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
NPS-HSR, TBD

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
what is the correct age my kid to join in school?
My son born in July 2014.Please share your views on when i need to join in school.Is pre school is required or join in Nursery later ? ... - Purushotham [View Message]
RE:Jr.Kg Syllabus
Hi Severina,
So can you say in which school you have joined your kid and on what factors you have joined your kid in that school also and it would be better and helpful for all the parents they too will come to know about the school also.... - Kay [View Message]
RE:query regarding scottish high school,gurgaon
Hi kaur,
So it would be better you find about the schools also and i wish you would do find and then can you share to which school also and then it will be useful for all the people and it would be better.... - Kasi [View Message]
RE:Feedback on Vagdevi Vilas School (VVS) B´ Lore
Hi Kanchan,
Then did you find about the school and then it would be better you do that and can you say what would be the factors you had chosen also and it will be helpful for all the people also.... - Janu [View Message]
RE:Best School in Pune
Hi Father,
So can you say what would be the better school you had chosen for your kid also and then it would be better if you share all those details about the school also and then it would be better also i wish you would do that also.... - Megha [View Message]
RE:age limit for nursery,lkg,ukg in bgloreNULLNULLNULL
Hi Sharma,
So can you say what would be the better for you only and i think you had find good schools also and i wish it would be better also for you people and then it would be better for all the kids by your message also.... - Pinky [View Message]
RE:Jumbo Kids Scoobees Preschool and Scoobees Daycare
Hi Person,
So the posting you had posted is good for all the people they will come to know about all the schools also then it would be better for the parents who want to join all the kids in the respected school also.... - Manah [View Message]

Buying a Car Video..