You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >NPS-HSR, TBD
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:NPS-HSR, TBD
2008-03-13
Name: npsHSR_parent Hi,
Did anybody talked to Transport and uniform guys. When I called transport guy, he said I have to give the form at school itself and he has no more info. Basically I wanted to know what is to be done by what time ( I was thinking by April 15th we need to go to Koramangala HSR to get the info on opening of school etc, but transport guy said we have to give the application form by March 15th Which I was not told at school ).

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2008-05-05
Name: Rupa
Subject:  Hi
Hi,
I just submitted the transport form for HSR today. ( at koramangla branch)However was not told when they will put up the routes. ( mentioned maybe around may 20th )
Also for books and school reopening she asked me to call around May 20th.

Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-03-15
Name: Kalpana
Subject:  Hi
I had called up the transport guy almost 2-3 weeks back. He was mentioning to me that I need to handover the transport form by May 1st week.

As per the info I have, we need to call up the uniform vendor by April 1st week to know the dates they would be distributing the uniforms. Then by May 1st week contact NPS-KRM office to get to know the NPS-HSR opening details.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-03-27
Name: npsHSR_parent
Subject:  NPS-HSR, TBD
Kalpana,
Thanx for the info. Just in other words, After paying the fee, you have done nothing right?? I am asking this because I remember seeing 3 action Items on parents while paying fee. I remember only Transport and Uniform. Not sure about 3rd ( probably I think it is the scheduled opening of school )

Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-03-14
Name: pooja
Subject:  abt nps hsr
where is NPS located in HSR? wat is the fees there for LKG

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
NPS-HSR, TBD

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :
NPS-HSR, TBD

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :
NPS-HSR, TBD

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:good preschool in pune
hello pooja,
its good thing that you want to put your daughter in preschool, in pune there is so many preschool which is good as per education and activity, and its good school for kids.... - pranali [View Message]
hello pooja,
in pune there is so many preschools are there, you should check online preschools list and check it personally which is near to your residence for travelling it will be easier for you.... - revti [View Message]
hello pooja,
in pune, mother pride and eurokids preschool are too good, my daughter was in mother pride preschool, the facility provide by these preschools is good for kids also the activity zone is also good.... - rechal [View Message]
hello pooja,
you should take help of google you will be get good information from this, also you should find out the school which is near to your home, it will be easier for you, so choose best one.... - aanchal [View Message]
hello pooja,
in pune the bizee bees preschool is also good its daycare center also for kids under two years, and the staff is very helpful and cooperative, so you should visit there personally.... - abhay [View Message]
hello pooja,
i m from pune, and in pune aerokids and ABC funhouse is good also the montessori like aarambh also good, you should go and visit personally, the only you will get idea about this preschools.... - archana [View Message]
hello pooja,
in pune kothrude, the ASM empros, and apple blosom nuresery school is good, also the bachpan bune baner also good preschool for kids, the bachpan preschool branches are at so many places in pune.... - yogini [View Message]

Clothing Patterns for Toddlers and Kids Video..
Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2014 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.