---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >NPS-HSR, TBD
Ask a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum
Nurseries and Schools:NPS-HSR, TBD
Name: npsHSR_parent
Did anybody talked to Transport and uniform guys. When I called transport guy, he said I have to give the form at school itself and he has no more info. Basically I wanted to know what is to be done by what time ( I was thinking by April 15th we need to go to Koramangala HSR to get the info on opening of school etc, but transport guy said we have to give the application form by March 15th Which I was not told at school ).

Name: Rupa
Subject:  Hi
I just submitted the transport form for HSR today. ( at koramangla branch)However was not told when they will put up the routes. ( mentioned maybe around may 20th )
Also for books and school reopening she asked me to call around May 20th.

Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: Kalpana
Subject:  Hi
I had called up the transport guy almost 2-3 weeks back. He was mentioning to me that I need to handover the transport form by May 1st week.

As per the info I have, we need to call up the uniform vendor by April 1st week to know the dates they would be distributing the uniforms. Then by May 1st week contact NPS-KRM office to get to know the NPS-HSR opening details.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: npsHSR_parent
Subject:  NPS-HSR, TBD
Thanx for the info. Just in other words, After paying the fee, you have done nothing right?? I am asking this because I remember seeing 3 action Items on parents while paying fee. I remember only Transport and Uniform. Not sure about 3rd ( probably I think it is the scheduled opening of school )

Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: pooja
Subject:  abt nps hsr
where is NPS located in HSR? wat is the fees there for LKG

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Nurseries and Pre School
Being a parent, I always want to choose best for my daughter even for preschool also. I did little bit research and many parents recommend me Kidzee play school.... - Rohit [View Message]
fancy dress
You can reach out Kids fancy store at sec 56 gurgaon. Fb page kidsfancystore ... - kidsfancystore [View Message]
Fancy Costume on rent
YOu can get get fancy costumes on rent from - Address - Z Block, 66, Sector 12, Noida, Near gurudwara... - Ami [View Message]
Mothers pride
Mother’s Pride school provides qualitative education to its kids. Children are left free to express and showcase their talent. Nobody is discouraged here. Teachers are friendly and mothers Pride celebrate the festivals with great pomp. Good school!... - Ritika Chopra [View Message]
not a good option for a strong foundation
The classes are run from basement with one exit, no natural light; the English of teaching staff is horrible, there is no attention to detail; the books provided to kids are pathetic, poorly designed and bad printing quality — in alphabets book, the grapes are pink, other items are mostly cliparts; in the rhymes book, you have mostly unheard rhymes and there is one that ... - sad [View Message]
Activities for preschoolers
Must include Preschool activities are
Cardboard Creativity
Cooking & Eating
Vegetable Prints
Name games
Indoor basketball
... - Activities [View Message]
Scottish High
Hi there,

I also have my daughter going to Scottish High from past 3 years, however i do not agree with the comments provided by others. Its a real good school and comes in India top 10 category with kids scoring in ICSE boards and excelling in extra curriculum also. Its true that they are very strict which you may call as Attitude and yes there may be some wh... - SK [View Message]

Buying used electronics and cars Video