---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >best ivf clinic in chennai
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:best ivf clinic in chennai
2011-10-11
Name: psr
I had one failed ivf cycle in US.I am planning to come to india for ivf..can anybody please suggest which is the best ivf clinic in chennai..

kindly please reply me..

2016-06-20
Name: hari
Subject:  RE:best ivf clinic in chennai
Hi PSR,
Day to day every thing is getting improved in life of the people and even in the method of the treatment also.So you can go famous doctor in chennai.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-14
Name: Barun
Hi PSR,
IVF it self is only very costly and again in that you are looking for best IVF clinic.Search instead of best clinic find doctor who would make success in first attempt only.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-06
Name: Barun
Hi Psr,
It is better you have to do test that whether IUI and IVF must be done or not.Based on that only you have to go for test.You should not chose blindly that doctor told you to do IVF then you have done IVF.

2016-05-31
Name: Preethi
Hi PSR,
So it would be better you try to good clinic who had given already success rate also and i hope it would be better for many people also and they too will try in the same clinic if possible.

2016-05-25
Name: Myntra
Hi Psr,
So can you say the details of the doctor you had consulted because many people also would come to know about the doctor and it would be really useful for all the persons who wan to consult also i wish you would do that.

2016-05-16
Name: Sara
Hi
You can try this app called Practo. It lets you find best doctors around you and according to your requirements. Please post if you find any information so that it is helpful for people in this forum as well

2016-05-11
Name: keerthi
Hey PSR
please give us some information regarding these treatments.Practo is one more app that will help you out to get some useful information regarding IVF treatments.Please re share if you get useful details.thanks in advance.

2016-05-08
Name: aniket
you should search on your own.

2016-05-07
Name: tanay
i think so u should not depend upon the forum and should take visit of all the places and should see the facilities over there.

2016-04-29
Name: Keetu
Hello PSR,
There are many people who got successes after failures of IVF and it would be better you can get that because you might haven't met the apt doctor so that there will not be any problem and you will have success only.

2016-04-13
Name: No Name
Hello PSR,
US is an developed country and your IVF got failed but do you know the reasons behind it because you may be careful for next IVF.And there are many centers but you need to consult the doctor who would give proper response to you.

2016-04-12
Name: None
Hi PSR,
I would suggest one thing for you that is do not go for IVF so blindly because we can not trust the doctors so easily they are treating the patients with IVF to earn money so easily with out need also.

2016-04-10
Name: No Name
Hello PSR,
Am sorry for you failure IVF.So you want to go for best doctor who will help you to get your IVF cycle get success.But you need to search the good doctor who got success in their practice.And it will become true also.

2016-01-11
Name: lydia
Subject:  fertility
my sister had faced the same issue. then soneone suggested us Iswarya fertility clinic and believe me, it worked wonders. It was the best when it comes to infertility treatment. it has the best solutions and would provide guaranteed results. so do not forget to visit there as it can be blessing in disguise

2016-01-03
Name: seetha
Subject:  best ivf
thank you all... now im taking treatment in iswarya fertility center in adyar. im satisfied with this center. they are systematic and done push into ivf immediately. they evaluate each problem and treat them.

best place...

2015-12-10
Name: Rukmani
Subject:  srushti fertility dr samundi
my friend had repeated miscarriages before 10 weeks of her pregnancy. she took treatment with dr samundi at srushti and she had twins. she said she was taken care well throughout the treatment. dr samundi's daughter divya also supports her so the treatment is quite good. i have just started my treatment with them. they both are very simple and practical drs. after a lot of research i ve started my treatment, hope everything goes well. pray for me ladies. good luck for you all also.

2016-01-24
Name: sujaya
Subject:  hi
when you are going to get treatment share your experience. i also want to suggest it for my sister in law.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2014-09-26
Name: Kingsly Edward
Subject:  IVF in chennai
Dear psr
Greetings from Jananam
We are located at Neelangarai, Chennai - a silent outskirts of chennai. We have state of art and single specialty fertility centre. Our MD, Dr. Selva works for Harley street clinic and has built this centre in par with international standards. Our Medical Director Dr. Vani Sundarapandian, MD, DGO, MRCOG (UK), Master of Reproductive Medicine (Australia)has 10 years overseas experience (UK and Australia) and though being an abs and gyne, practices only fertility. We are getting very good results due to the state of art IVF lab. We welcome you to visit Jananam fertility centre

2014-07-26
Name: ganesh
Subject:  sperm donor
my self ganesh,age 30,married, have 1 female child 7 months,possible for donate my sperms.

2014-07-23
Name: Urmila
Subject:  Our list of best reviewed fertility centres
Hello everyone,

We are coming in August to Chennai for our third IVF. We had 2 failed cycles in US and looking for IVF in Chennai.

One of my friend has referred Srushti fertility centre.

Can you pls give me your inputs about the centre.

Looking forward to hear from you all.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
best ivf clinic in chennai

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Urgently Looking For Sperm Donors
I have good sprem count.
I am ready to donate my sprem.... - LALIT J PUROHIT [View Message]
Hi It's Sam from chennai. 33 years old 5'9"high, fair, BC in cast, Indian fair . I have good sperm counts. I like to donate my sperm for childless heterosexual couple. couple should be At list BC in cast, fair , financially fit and educated.

Contact :- nine eight four zero three six nine five six four
Or samspermdonor at Yahoo cm

It's onl... - . Sam vin [View Message]
hi why you not register your name in in sperm donner bank, from there you will get proper contact and will solve your problem ... - nidhi [View Message]
RE:Egg Donor Required
hi naga kindely register your name at egg donner bank, and you will get egg donner and it will definately help you.... - monu [View Message]
hi naga kindely contact in sperm donner bank or any NGO near by you, or you can concern your doctor about this issue, surely they also have so much contact of person who want to donate sperm or eggs.so it will be definately help you.... - minoti [View Message]
hi naga i suggest to concern with your doctor who conduct your treatement, doctor will suggest you proper option for egg donner, it will help you.... - hina [View Message]
RE:Need Egg Donor Urgently
hi needsunshine why you not concern with your doctor for this. doctor will help you to get proper egg donner because they have so much contact in NGO and sperm donner bank.... - bhumi [View Message]

Tips on Finding Right Partner Video..