---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >best ivf clinic in chennai
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:best ivf clinic in chennai
2011-10-11
Name: psr
I had one failed ivf cycle in US.I am planning to come to india for ivf..can anybody please suggest which is the best ivf clinic in chennai..

kindly please reply me..
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-09-26
Name: Madura
Subject:  RE:best ivf clinic in chennai
Hi PSR, i would say get it done from kerala i got it done from there. The doctors here are well educated and have a detail knowledge about the trouble you are facing and will give you best treatment.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-21
Name: NN
I don't know which clinic is the best for in vitro fertilization but there are good reviews about Iswara Women's hospital and fertilization center. You give give it a try and see how it is and how are the doctors there.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-06
Name: Aarti
The doctor is not completely responsible for the failure of your ivf. The success of the treatment depends on your body too. There are some things you have to take care about during the procedure so take proper guidance from your doctor.

2016-07-07
Name: Jasmine
Hi PSR,
Infertility is said to be so good because many people are being blessed by kids in their life.

2016-06-29
Name: Jai
Hi PSR,
Because IVF will not get success so easily it is time taking process and you have to be very careful of that also and i wish it would be good for you only.

2016-06-20
Name: hari
Hi PSR,
Day to day every thing is getting improved in life of the people and even in the method of the treatment also.So you can go famous doctor in chennai.

2016-06-14
Name: Barun
Hi PSR,
IVF it self is only very costly and again in that you are looking for best IVF clinic.Search instead of best clinic find doctor who would make success in first attempt only.

2016-06-06
Name: Barun
Hi Psr,
It is better you have to do test that whether IUI and IVF must be done or not.Based on that only you have to go for test.You should not chose blindly that doctor told you to do IVF then you have done IVF.

2016-05-31
Name: Preethi
Hi PSR,
So it would be better you try to good clinic who had given already success rate also and i hope it would be better for many people also and they too will try in the same clinic if possible.

2016-05-25
Name: Myntra
Hi Psr,
So can you say the details of the doctor you had consulted because many people also would come to know about the doctor and it would be really useful for all the persons who wan to consult also i wish you would do that.

2016-05-16
Name: Sara
Hi
You can try this app called Practo. It lets you find best doctors around you and according to your requirements. Please post if you find any information so that it is helpful for people in this forum as well

2016-05-11
Name: keerthi
Hey PSR
please give us some information regarding these treatments.Practo is one more app that will help you out to get some useful information regarding IVF treatments.Please re share if you get useful details.thanks in advance.

2016-05-08
Name: aniket
you should search on your own.

2016-05-07
Name: tanay
i think so u should not depend upon the forum and should take visit of all the places and should see the facilities over there.

2016-04-29
Name: Keetu
Hello PSR,
There are many people who got successes after failures of IVF and it would be better you can get that because you might haven't met the apt doctor so that there will not be any problem and you will have success only.

2016-04-13
Name: No Name
Hello PSR,
US is an developed country and your IVF got failed but do you know the reasons behind it because you may be careful for next IVF.And there are many centers but you need to consult the doctor who would give proper response to you.

2016-04-12
Name: None
Hi PSR,
I would suggest one thing for you that is do not go for IVF so blindly because we can not trust the doctors so easily they are treating the patients with IVF to earn money so easily with out need also.

2016-04-10
Name: No Name
Hello PSR,
Am sorry for you failure IVF.So you want to go for best doctor who will help you to get your IVF cycle get success.But you need to search the good doctor who got success in their practice.And it will become true also.

2016-01-11
Name: lydia
Subject:  fertility
my sister had faced the same issue. then soneone suggested us Iswarya fertility clinic and believe me, it worked wonders. It was the best when it comes to infertility treatment. it has the best solutions and would provide guaranteed results. so do not forget to visit there as it can be blessing in disguise

2016-01-03
Name: seetha
Subject:  best ivf
thank you all... now im taking treatment in iswarya fertility center in adyar. im satisfied with this center. they are systematic and done push into ivf immediately. they evaluate each problem and treat them.

best place...
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
best ivf clinic in chennai

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
I m from delhi u need sperm donor i m getting help u plz contact me through email.... - Rahul [View Message]
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
Hi it's Sam from chennai. 34 years old. 5'9"high , single and Indian fair. I have good sperm counts and I like to donate my sperm for childless couple. Couple should be at list BC IN cast, fair, financially fit and educated. It's only for heterosexual couple.
Please contact :=nine eight four zero three six nine five six four
Or samspermdonor yaho cm
Pl... - Sam vin (sperm donor) [View Message]
RE:Need sperm donors in bangalore urgently
It's Sam from chennai. 34 years old. 5'9"high , single and Indian fair. I have good sperm counts and I like to donate my sperm for childless couple. Couple should be at list BC IN cast, fair, financially fit and educated. It's only for heterosexual couple.
Please contact :=nine eight four zero three six nine five six four
Or samspermdonor yaho cm
Pls f... - Sam vin (sperm donor) [View Message]
RE:Prasad Infertility Clinic
Hi Sohoni, its better to talk to someone who has already done the treatment from this clinic so that you get a clear picture about the doctors here and the kind of treatment they offer.... - Chirag [View Message]
RE:Who is the Best IVf Doctor in Delhi?
Hi Nisha, there are many clinics in delhi you will have to check with people who are staying in that as they will have a detail idea about the doctor and the best hospitals in delhi.... - Jayanta [View Message]
RE:Dr. Tandulwadkar´ s Treatment
Hi Neha, thats great and good to hear something good after a long time. I shall surely inform some of my friends who are looking for good doctors to get their treamtment done.... - Heenal [View Message]
RE:Sunita Tandulwadkar, IVF at ruby hall cl
Hi thats great these days there are a lot of doctors who are there to into this service and help women in the best ways to help them getting their dream come true within no time.... - Chaithali [View Message]

The Evolution of Mobile Phones Video..