• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Beauty & Grooming Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Skin Talk >how to make mint juice? saniya help
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Skin Talk: how to make mint juice? saniya help
Name: shazia
Date: 2006-01-25
Hi saniya u were saying that drinking mint juice will help in getting fair skin so can you tell me where i can buy mint juice from?? or how do i make mint juice in my home?? Also one last question what else can i eat and drink to get fair skin?
Name: saniya
Subject:  thnxx
Date: 2006-01-28
dear shazia,
thanks a lot for ur lovely compliments.may Allah help u with ur problem and may u lead a satisfactory life as well as may u be rewarded with a satisfactory position in the hereafter.
with best wishes and lots of luv,
urs,
saniya
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: shazia
Subject:  saniya and sobia thank you!!!
Date: 2006-01-27
Thank you Saniya and Sobia!
Now i know how to make the mint juice and what to consume t have great skin, once again thank you both!
lots of love to both of you, shazia.

Name: saniya
Subject:  hi!
dear shazia,
do as sobia has said.
eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies daily.here r the diet tips for a fairer complexion:
1)on waking up in the morning,drink a glass of warm water with the juice of half a lemon and a tablespoon of honey.

2)soak methi(fenugreek)leaves in water overnight.in the morning,on waking up,drink the water and eat the seeds.

3)consume the following daily:
mint juice(very effective)
beetroot
apple
carrot
orange juice
tomato

4)drink warm milk+a few strands of saffron daily.

5)drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.

i hope all this helps.
with best wishes and lots of luv,
urs,
saniya

Name: Sobia1
Subject:  Mint juice!!!
Dear Shazia..I m not Saniya but i know that how to make mint juice..U jzt take some fresh mint leaves wash them and boil these leaves in water..Don't boil too much when the colour of ur water turns light green, stop boiling..Drink this water in morning and u will get fair skin in a month or two..
Well for fair complexion u eat lots of fruits and vegetables..
Drinking milk is also v.gud for fair complexion..
Drink plenty of water.
Drink fresh juice of orange or pomegranate daily
okay
bye
with best of luk..
tata

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
how to make mint juice? saniya help

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Glutathione d natural lightener
Glutathione products works well on tan skin,hyperpigmentation problem,melasma,dark neck problem,uneven skin tone,dark circle,acne pronebskin,wrinkle prone skin.I have glutathione soap cream and tablet.Contact me.... - Aliya [View Message]
cure for pigmentation
Hi.grapeseed tablet is d best for pigmentation.pigmentation is caused coz of excessive body heat.Eat alkaline food.Avoid acidic food.Take loads of fruits and veg.Grapeseed is alkaline in nature.Will Ctrl hairfall too.It will lighten dark neck and underarms.Its d best and natural solution for Migraine,blood pressure,Cholestrol,Hyperpigmentation problem,Excessive heat proble... - Aliya [View Message]
Glutathione a solution for ageing skin
GLUTATHIONE is called the king of antioxidant.It is more powerful than Vit C and Vit E...Glutahione eradicates pigmentation.Shrinks fine lines and wrinkles.We have Glutathione soap,lotion and cream.Its a natural whitener and stops pigmentation naturally.Email me for further details.... - Aliya [View Message]
Hyper Skin Lightener
Been using for a while now. it works but I need something stronger than 5 hydroquinone. maybe 10 if I can get it made. Has anyone tried stronger skin lighteners?... - Preeti K [View Message]
Scar Treatment
It' s better to take \" Laser Treatment\" for scare removal treatment for permanent solution. ... - shreyas24 [View Message]
Scar Treatment
Even if you apply creams, your scars might appear again after few days. So you can choose \" Cosmetic Surgery\" for permanent results. Not only scars but also pimple, acne and blackheads also get rid of them. After taking this treatment you may look as young. ... - shreyas24 [View Message]
Try organic skin care products
Recently I came to know about organic skin care products from Seabuck essence from my friend. I ordered online for trial. Believe me. The Products are really awesome. I found that they use Seabuckthorn oil in their products which is natural source of rare omega 7. I feel that my skin is smoother and more hydrated and then before. Please try and feel the difference.... - preksha sen [View Message]

How to get rid of bad habits? Video