You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Schoolgoers >  Role of in-laws >troublesome sister-in-law
Parents of Schoolgoers  Discussion Forum

Role of in-laws: troublesome sister-in-law
2014-11-20
Name: Lipakshi My sister in law is very troublesome. She comes to stay with us every weekend but she never leaves without creating any issues. Me and my husband fight a lot because of her as she is the one responsible for creating issues in our happy married life. How to take care of this issue?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-11-22
Name: kanchan
Subject:  RE:troublesome sister-in-law
hello lopakshi,
some people is like your sister in law only, so keep yourself away from them, it will helpful for us, only, they didnt get any chance to hurt anyone, so they will be hurt self only.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-11-22
Name: archana
hello lipakshi
try to talk with your husband when she is not around you, or not at home, so may be new way you can find out, its little sensitive matter, so handle it so nicely.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-11-22
Name: kalpana
hello lipaksha
why you fight with your husband that time keep your mind calm and dont give stress to your brain, let her go at her home, then sorted out all issues between to you.

2016-11-22
Name: dinesh
hello lipakshi,
if your mother in law trust on you, then there is no issue will create at your home if she told her anythig, its not affect on your family, so stay calm and handle problem smartely.

2016-11-22
Name: ruhi
hello lipakshi,
some people are more interested to give pain to others, i must tell you, and this type catagory people is 90 percent in world, so make strong yourself, and make yourself happy.

2016-11-22
Name: manoj
hello lipakshi
stay calm yourself, whenever your sister in law, come at your place, you knew that she will start doing and making fight between you both, so show your smartness to her, and dont argue with your husband that time,

2016-11-22
Name: prachi
hello lipakshi,
if you know very well that your sister in law, tried to fight between you and your husband, then why you fight with him, you just stay calm and quite, and everything will be go nicely.

2016-11-22
Name: bani
hello lipakshi,
i dont understand simple thing is this, if your mention in your problem that your sistere in law create all issues at home and you know that, then why you fight with your husband.

2016-11-22
Name: lopa
hello lipakshi,
tell her nature and how she behave with you and at home, all tell to your husband and mother in law too, so they will also know how her daughter behave in home.

2016-11-22
Name: rekha
hello lipakshi,
there is so simple way, that just ignore her, if she tries to talk with you, just clearely ignore her if she knows that you avoid her ignore her, so its good thing, let her know that, her bhabhi started ignore her.

2016-10-17
Name: priyanka
hello lipakshi,
i advice you just ignore and avoid your sister in law this is the best option to you have. silent is a big weapon always keep in mind that, it will create huge difference in situations.

2016-10-17
Name: nagma
hello lipakshi,
tell all things to your husband and mother in law that how your sister in law created issue between your family, if they know then definately take your side and there problem will solve.

2016-10-17
Name: harshada
hello lipakshi,
why you done fight with your husband if you knew the issue created by your sister in law, then avoid such fights on any topics with family member, and you also keep your mind calm.

2016-10-17
Name: mayuresh
hello lipakshi,
you take your husband and your mother in law in your trust place. and request your sister in law to dont create any issue on small reasons, try to keep her happy always.

2016-10-17
Name: irshita
hello lipakshi,
i tell you some people are more interested to give pain to other members your sister in laws from one of them, so keep her happy and let enjoy her moment to created issue in your family.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
troublesome sister-in-law

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Mother-in-law spoiling my child
hello kajal,
if you are rudely talking with her, then this is not way to talking with your mother in law, you tell her in polite way, your son is her grand son, so she never think about his bad effects.... - ruchita [View Message]
hello kajal,
stop your negative thinking towards your mother in law, she is your son grand mother too, so if she gave some sweet like sugar to him its just because of her love towards him.... - reshma [View Message]
hello kajal,
if you are dont like your mother in law behaviour then tell her on face, that you dont whenever she gave sugar to her son, so she may be stop giving sugar to him, and your porblem will be sort out.... - kamna [View Message]
hello kajal,
you think that excess sugar given to him by your mother in law, and thats why you are worried about your son, so dont take stress of this thing, your son is little now, after some years, he will stop eating sugar by selfly.... - nandita [View Message]
hello kajal,
dont take your mother in law in wrong sense, if you are mother of your son, then she is also grand mother of your son, she also has all right to pampering him, and love him.... - rajni [View Message]
hello kajal,
dont worry about this small issue, and also dont stress any topic between you and your mother in law, after some years, your son will stop eating sugar self only, so dont take tension.... - rasika [View Message]
hello kajal,
you and your mother in law, sit calmely, you try to tell her advantage and disadvantage of sugar for our body, and convience her not to give sugar to her son now onwards.... - rahcita [View Message]

An Expert Talking about Benefits of Apples Video..
Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2014 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.