You are here: Home > Message Boards > Health Talk >  Medical Conditions >Dealing with Gout
Health Talk  Discussion Forum
 
Medical Conditions:Dealing with Gout
2008-12-01
Name: Editor Have you come across any person dealing with gout? How do you treat swelling and pain in joints? How can gout affect mental balance?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

 

2008-12-01
#1
Name: Raju
Subject:  gout can be avoided
Diseases like gout can be avoided by having a good lifestyle. Lifestyle should include good habits like regular exercise or yoga. Having plenty of water each day. Having a balanced diet helps staying away from symptoms of gout. It is always better to have a safe diet and avoid obesity thereby avoiding gout. It is better to keep checking weight and maintaining a balanced weight to avoid obesity. Obesity gives rise to all the health problems. All such dreadful disorders are consequences of obesity. However this joint disorder can also be caused due to joint injuries.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
 

2008-12-01
#2
Name: Alafia
Subject:  gout is very painful
Though gout looks funny but it is very painful. It becomes very itchy and red if not treated at right time. It is very necessary to take doctors advice as soon as symptoms of gout are observed. The bump looks very funny but should be treated very soon to avoid further complications. It is very risky to keep it untreated for longer time. Healthy diet and healthy weight will help you to avoid this inflamed bump occurring on leg most of the times. However men are at higher risk of getting affected by gout as compared to women.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
 

2008-12-01
#3
Name: Samaila
Subject:  gout is caused more in men
The chances of men getting affected by gout are more as compared to women. There are 95 percent chances of men getting gout and 5 percent chances in female. It has been observed that most of such diseases are diseases relating to obesity. Obesity is the root cause of all the disorders like heart disorders, stroke, and gallbladder disorder etc. It is necessary to keep control on diet to avoid all such disorders. Healthy life is a wealthy life. Coping with such disorders is difficult so it is better to stay away form them. To avoiding such disorders it is important to avoid obesity.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Health Talk
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Dealing with Gout


Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Health Talk
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Dealing with Gout


Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Health Talk
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Dealing with Gout

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:vitiligo is not a cancer, it can be cured!
hello mandy,
i dont think its really happened with you because as per my view, the vitligo is the disease which is not cure at all, but if you got success in that, its great news for eveyone.... - devendrea [View Message]
RE:vitiligo is not a cancer, it can be cured!
hello mandy,
you mentioned in your post that you cure after take treatment from chinese hospital, but is that really true because if its true, then so many people release from this disease.... - sanjana [View Message]
RE:vitiligo is not a cancer, it can be cured!
hello friend,
if its really true information then i would like to suggest to my one of friend, he is also suffer from vitligo and he tried all the medicine but no use, i feel very bad for him. he is so nice guy.... - dinesh [View Message]
RE:vitiligo is not a cancer, it can be cured!
hello mandy,
i want to know when you take treatment form chinese hospital are you follow some kind of particular diet for this, or any medicine they given to you, if yes then can you describe this medicines.... - sujata [View Message]
RE:vitiligo is not a cancer, it can be cured!
hello mandy,
you had posted this post long back ago, what is your report said, and hows your health, your health is still constant means you are cheerful like after you finish your tratement.... - kimya [View Message]
RE:vitiligo is not a cancer, it can be cured!
hello mandy,
you told that there might be the complete solution to do not suffer from this problem, and cure with the medicine also, so its good to share your contact number or email id.... - mangesh [View Message]
RE:vitiligo is not a cancer, it can be cured!
hello mandy,
this vitligo disease it not dangerous disease, it can be cure with proper medicine and proper precautions, this disease occur because of mellaline deficienacy.... - raghu [View Message]