You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >IVF doctor in Dehi?
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:IVF doctor in Dehi?
2011-08-16
Name: Pritha Hi Everyone,
There are many doctors in delhi for IVF? Can any one suggest some names. As am in USA now, planning to go to delhi for my IVF. I heard about Dr. Kaberi banerjee and Dr Indrani Ganguly? Can any one tell me about them?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-05-23
Name: Asha Singh
Subject:  RE:RE:IVF doctor in Dehi?
Not every doctor is money minded. One of my neighbor got ivf treatment from Dr Archana Dhawan Bajaj, famous ivf doctor in delhi. Now my neighbor is the mother of girl child. I believe dr archana dhawan bajaj, the best choice for ivf treatment.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-03-31
Name: Manjula
Subject:  RE:IVF doctor in Dehi?
Dr Archana dhawan bajaj is the best ivf doctor in delhi. If you are looking for ivf treatment in delhi then it is hight recommended to get ivf from her. Read archana dhawan bajaj reviews to know more about her.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-03-30
Name: Dr. Sonia Malik
I don’t have any idea about these Doctors. Southend Fertility and IVF proved to be the right place for infertility treatment. You can visit Dr. Sonia Malik over there. Southend Fertility is one of the best clinics in Delhi
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-03-29
Name: No Name
Hello Pritha,
So as you said when there are many doctors available in delhi.So you need to search about the doctor who gives you the correct treatment for your problem.I wish your dream come true as early as possible.All the best for you.

2016-03-29
Name: Shrusti
Hello Pritha,
So what you have done and to which doctor you have consulted for treatment. What did they suggest to you and what precautions and measures you have taken to conceive. So your IVF got succeeded and you have given birth to baby boy or girl.

2016-03-29
Hello Pritha,
It has been nice to you that your going to increase your family. So you have taken this decision by taking the suggestion from the doctors only.Because such decision cannot be taken on own and their must be some one who will guide us.

2016-05-20
Name: Jaya
Hello pritha, there are lot of ivf doctors available in delhi. But it is advisable to get ivf only from Dr Archana Dhawan Bajaj. One of my friend got ivf from dr archana dhawan bajaj and now she is a mother of two twins child.

2016-03-29
Name: Pritha
Hello Pritha,
There are lot of doctors available for IVF but you need to search the doctors who are best in their field. SO you need to take patience about them and do take care of your health also.So all the best for you.

2016-03-28
Name: Malhotra
Hello pritha,
There are many doctors are available in delhi but we need to be careful about the doctors because we do not know which doctors are trust worthy and who aren't also. So good luck for you to take decision. And all the best for you.

2016-05-27
Name: Keshav gupta
Dr archana dhawan bajaj, the perfect doctor for ivf. If you are looking for ivf specialst for ivf then please get ivf only from dr archana dhawan bajaj. To know more about dr archana dhawan bajaj please read dr archana dhawan bajaj reviews.

2016-05-14
Name: priya
Dr archana dhawan bajaj, the best choice for ivf. She is an expert ivf doctor in delhi.

2016-03-28
Name: Megha
Hello pritha,
These days many couple are searching for sperm donors and if it continues in the same manner instead of blood donors sperm donors will increase in this world. But before inseminating the sperm you take all test for all the diseases that they mus be free.

2016-03-28
Name: Pinky
Hello Pritha,
It was very sorry for you that you are in need of sperms at present. And i wish you get sperms according to your requirement and your dream to become mother must get fulfilled as early as possible also. I hope it happens.

2016-03-28
Name: Mike
Hi Pritha,
You have posted this message past five years ago and can i know what you have done did you got conceived or not. Did you come to india or you have continued the treatment in USA only. Can you post reply on this message for us.

2016-03-28
Name: Nikki
Hi Pritha,
You have posted this post past five years ago and what have you done to whom you got consulted and what did they suggest to you. What precautions you have taken to get conceived. Did it got successed or not. Can you post reply on this.

2016-03-27
Hello Pritha,
I do not about the doctors you have mentioned in the post but you need to verify about the doctor and how do they treat the patients because they do take care of them or not and what will be the fee structure also.Every thing must be considered.

2016-03-27
Hello pritha,
So many reputed doctors are available in Delhi, but you need to chose the best doctors among them.Better you need to verify about the doctor because we cannot trust the doctors because some doctors are making money from the people who are need in children.

2016-03-27
Name: Paul
Hello Pritha,
It is so sweet of you that you have planned for family and happy for you,but before going for IVF don't you checked for any test that there were no chances of conceiving with out any IVF or IUI. If not which one would be safe for you to conceive also.

2016-03-27
Name: Shan
Hello Pritha,
It is good to hear that you are planning for family and i wish your desire come dream come true as early as possible. So consult the best doctors who had already got succeeded in their field and helped many needy couple by providing positive results for them.

2016-03-27
Name: Not real
Hello Pritha,
Since you stay in USA why don't you try for fertility there itself because USA hospitals will contain well tested equipment and it will be helpful to all people also. On what scenarios you are searching in India can you post any reply for this.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
IVF doctor in Dehi?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
IVF doctor in Dehi?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
IVF doctor in Dehi?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Urgently Looking For Sperm Donors
I am interested plz contact me... - aditya [View Message]
RE:Urgently Looking For Sperm Donors
Hi it's Sam from chennai. 34 years old.!, 5'9"high , single, and Indian fair. I have good sperm counts and I like to donate my sperm for childless couple. Couple should be at list BC IN cast, fair, financially fit and educated. It's only for heterosexual couple.

Please contact :=nine eight four zero three six nine five six four
Or samspermdonor yaho cm... - Sam vin (sperm donor) [View Message]
RE:urgently need sperm donors in bangalore
Hi it's Sam from chennai. 34 years old.!, 5'9"high , single, and Indian fair. I have good sperm counts and I like to donate my sperm for childless couple. Couple should be at list BC IN cast, fair, financially fit and educated. It's only for heterosexual couple.

Or samspermdonor yaho cm... - Sam vin (sperm donor :) [View Message]
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
it's Sam from chennai. 34 years old.!, 5'9"high , single, and Indian fair. I have good sperm counts and I like to donate my sperm for childless couple. Couple should be at list BC IN cast, fair, financially fit and educated. It's only for heterosexual couple.

Or samspermdonor yaho cm Sam vin ((sperm donor)) [View Message]
RE:Need a sperm donor in pune
it's Sam from chennai. 34 years old.!, 5'9"high , single, and Indian fair. I have good sperm counts and I like to donate my sperm for childless couple. Couple should be at list BC IN cast, fair, financially fit and educated. It's only for heterosexual couple.

Or samspermdonor yaho cm Sam (sperm donor) [View Message]
RE:RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
Hey this post is already 4 years old
And you are replying now
And if you have any idea about sperm donating centre please briefly explain me if you dont mind
I am a punjabi guy have good quality of sperm
... - Being human [View Message]
RE:RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
Hey this post is already 4 years old
And you are replying now
And if you have any idea about sperm donating centre please briefly explain me if you dont mind
I am a punjabi guy have good quality of sperm
... - Being human [View Message]