• Hyderabad
  • Ghaziabad
  • Chandigarh
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Due Date Club September 2007 >How to make kesar milk?
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Due Date Club September 2007: How to make kesar milk?
Name: ramya
Date: 2007-04-04
Hi girls,

Can anyone tell me how to make kesar milk?
Yesterday I tried to make it...but kesar strands are just like that..they were not mixing in the milk...
and moreover it doesnt taste too good also....
How much kesar we have to put for one small glass of milk??

Thanks in advance..
bye
ramya
Name: Meghnah
Subject:  How I make
Date: 2007-04-04
hello ramya,
Thisz how I make kesar milk
1 medium sized cup milk
sugar-1 tsp
Kesar strands-2(if its very gud kesar 2 starnds wud suffice,If not add 5 strands)

Now boil half cup of milk,when its boiling,pour it 2 a small bowl,n in it put the 2 kesar strands.Immediately u can see the yellow colour.Now after 5mts,or say when the milk is lil warm mash the kesar strands in ur hands..Again it will leave sum color.

Now heat the remaining milk adding 1tsp sugar,when its boiling,switch it off n on it pour the kesar milk(with strand) what u made before.Mix properly n drink yummy yellow milk-)

Do tell me,how it tasted?I know u wud surely like this...
megs
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: ramya
Subject:  Thanks
Date: 2007-04-04
Thanks Meghnah..will try it and let you know...i hope it tastes good :-)
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
How to make kesar milk?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
maternity jeans
Hi,
u can get maternity jeans available at various stores like mother care , mom&me , n lots more. These jeans are meant to be worn during pregnancy.... - deepti [View Message]
Hii
Hii friends
good to hear from all of u..i have just completed my 19 weeks n it feels so exciting.. just started feeling the little kicks of baby :-)..
my tummy has also started bulging and it clearly loooks like a pregnant belly now..i have bought a jeans made for maternity purpose and few loose kurtas to wear..
Hey i got my level 2 ultrasound ... - Priyanka [View Message]
Hii
Hii
ya even i have heard tht sitting cross legged for a longer time is not safe.
Moreover can anyone plz tell me why is it advised to sleep on left side while i feel sleeping to my right side more comfortable n easy..... - Priyanka [View Message]
Help regarding " Prenatal Vitamin" tablets
I am in the early stage of my pregnancy i.e. 2-3 weeks. My Gyn has prescribed only Folvite tablet for Folic acid. I want to take \" Prenatal Vitamin\" tablets also. I an unable to find the Prenatal vitamins tablet name that is available in India. Could anyone please help me out in this? Good Wishes to the parents expecting baby this year.... - Rani Kumari [View Message]
is wearing jeans risky?
I am in 10th week, a little bulge has appaered, pls temme whether I can wear jeans or I shouldn' t. ... - tanu sharma [View Message]
use besan
hi uma,
i have a 15 month old daughter she has also become v dark i use besan and mix v. little lemon juice and v .little milk(if ure baby has a dry skin use malai instead of milk) and honey n it and gve her bath her complexion has improved little bit,dont do it every day do it twice a week,apply besan with other ingredients and scrub well and wash off.
use a g... - gayathriram [View Message]
Hi Pooja
Congrats Pooja but i think ur due in Sept 2008...however, ur posting in 2007 board...... - Hi... [View Message]

How to Create a Great Relationship Video