---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >Egg donors in Bangalore?
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:Egg donors in Bangalore?
2011-01-11
Name: Sam
We are a childless couple and looking for egg donors in Bangalore. Any one willing to help will be much appreciated.

2013-08-18
Name: chikki
Subject:  donors needed
Hi we are looking for egg donors in bangalore. If you know anyone can you send the contact details. Thanks in advance.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-06-02
Name: rockerfella
Subject:  Donor
I know an egg donor please contact me if you need to be put in touch. Thanks
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-09-04
Name: Shals
Subject:  Looking for Egg donar
Hi

We are looking for an egg donar. We do not have a child , we have been married for 5 years.pls contact for help.

Thank you
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-09-28
Name: 123
Subject:  looking for egg donors in bangalore
Hi we are looking for egg donors in bangalore. If you know anyone can you send the contact details. Thanks in advance.

2011-06-04
Name: Abhijit
Subject:  Donor needed
Would you please pass on the contact details of the donor to pmmyinbox at g m a i l?

Regards
Abijit

2011-05-30
Name: Mk
Subject:  checkout
Checkout Morpheus

2011-06-03
Name: Winnie
Subject:  Morpherus - art
Yes, we are also in the process of contacting this clinic. Only they dont respond to eamils and keep promising to let their councellor koll us but nothing gets done

2011-04-18
Name: Star
Subject:  Update
Had any good luck ??
Me on the same boat
Best of luck Sam.
Plz update if there anything..
Thanks

2011-02-23
Name: toni
Subject:  EG available
u can contact me tonivst1()gmail

2011-02-11
Name: michael
Subject:  sperm count
what are cures to have a good sperm count?

vita mix blender

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Egg donors in Bangalore?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:IVF doctor in Dehi?
Dr ARCHANA DHAWAN BAJAJ is the best one for ivf. She is well-experienced ivf doctor in delhi so i would always suggest dr archana dhawan bajaj if you are looking for ivf.... - Neelam [View Message]
RE:RE:IVF doctor in Dehi?
Dr archana dhawan bajaj, the best ivf doctor in delhi. If you are looking for ivf doctor in delhi then she is the perfect. ... - Nisha [View Message]
RE:RE:IVF doctor in Dehi?
Not every doctor is money minded. One of my neighbor got ivf treatment from Dr Archana Dhawan Bajaj, famous ivf doctor in delhi. Now my neighbor is the mother of girl child. I believe dr archana dhawan bajaj, the best choice for ivf treatment.... - Asha Singh [View Message]
RE:Looking for best IVF doctor in kolkata
Hi Pritha,
So can you say what would be the doctor you have consulted and then it would be better if you suggest the doctor name and it may help the other people also to consult them and they will be glad to you also.... - Leela [View Message]
RE:Good fertility clinic in Bangalore for IVF
Hi Sabby,
So can you say what you have done so then people who were searching for the same reason also will get some solution and they too will be happy by fulfilling their desire also i wish it will help them.... - Shashi [View Message]
RE:Is IUI painful?
Hhi Anu,
So what would you share your opinion about that because you have posted this posting some years back and now you have to say or suggest the people of today's generation about IUI and IVF also.I think you would comment on this.... - Meena [View Message]
RE:Conceiving after TB treatment
Hi Shwetha,
So can you say what would be the result after you have consulted then you can comment on this so it would be helpful for all the people also so it would be better if you can comment on this so it may be helpful also.... - Lohita [View Message]

Changes in Body after Weight Loss Video..