---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >Egg donors in Bangalore?
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:Egg donors in Bangalore?
2011-01-11
Name: Sam
We are a childless couple and looking for egg donors in Bangalore. Any one willing to help will be much appreciated.

2013-08-18
Name: chikki
Subject:  donors needed
Hi we are looking for egg donors in bangalore. If you know anyone can you send the contact details. Thanks in advance.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-06-02
Name: rockerfella
Subject:  Donor
I know an egg donor please contact me if you need to be put in touch. Thanks
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-09-04
Name: Shals
Subject:  Looking for Egg donar
Hi

We are looking for an egg donar. We do not have a child , we have been married for 5 years.pls contact for help.

Thank you
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-09-28
Name: 123
Subject:  looking for egg donors in bangalore
Hi we are looking for egg donors in bangalore. If you know anyone can you send the contact details. Thanks in advance.

2011-06-04
Name: Abhijit
Subject:  Donor needed
Would you please pass on the contact details of the donor to pmmyinbox at g m a i l?

Regards
Abijit

2011-05-30
Name: Mk
Subject:  checkout
Checkout Morpheus

2011-06-03
Name: Winnie
Subject:  Morpherus - art
Yes, we are also in the process of contacting this clinic. Only they dont respond to eamils and keep promising to let their councellor koll us but nothing gets done

2011-04-18
Name: Star
Subject:  Update
Had any good luck ??
Me on the same boat
Best of luck Sam.
Plz update if there anything..
Thanks

2011-02-23
Name: toni
Subject:  EG available
u can contact me tonivst1()gmail

2011-02-11
Name: michael
Subject:  sperm count
what are cures to have a good sperm count?

vita mix blender

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Egg donors in Bangalore?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
hi shipra,
i m good count sperm donor from delhi. i am all ready donate my sperm in ivf centre last month.u want want my good count sperm contacat me nine six five zero nine five three double five zero.... - Rajverma [View Message]
RE:urgently need sperm donors in bangalore
I'm michael if u need means ... - Michael [View Message]
RE:any good fertility center in Orissa
Not endorsing anyone neither writing any review,i am an witness to a good centre in bhubaneswar, keya FERTILITY in rasulgarh area, you have to take your decision for yourself, wish you people good luck i was nt disappointed and thankful to keya fert's doctors ... - Sarita Mohanty [View Message]
i need you help for sperm donor ... - ksihan [View Message]
RE:Need a sperm donor in pune
It will be my pleasure to help you mam.... - Sam [View Message]
hi shipra,
i m good count sperm donor from delhi. i want donate my sperm for you.... - Rajverma [View Message]
RE:Fibroid and Small Hydrosalpinx on the right
hi,
i m good count sperm donor from delhi. i want donate my sperm for you. defiantly confirm your pregnancy take my sperm... - Rajverma [View Message]

Home Remedy for Skin Lightening Video..