You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >really shocking and feel shamed in front

Sex:really shocking and feel shamed in front of MIL
2015-09-02
Name: Anupama Luthra ladies last week one incident really ashamed me i am a 9 yr old mother and from gud family living in mumbai my mil is v narrow minded lady and often taunt me may b she think i tease other guy with my looks once from my balcony my underwear fall down behind our dhobi kisok and i feel v shy abt thinking how i got it back in afternoon when nobody was their i approch him and say frankly and finally got my underwear i feel v shy and control my emotions i noticed this boy start noticing me once i not knw by mistake my one pink lngrie with flower and normal brown underwear go with cloths when my mil check cloths she got that
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-11-08
Name: ruchi
Subject:  RE:really shocking and feel shamed in front of MIL
i am 37 yr old working mom living in joint family once in sunday afternoon my MIL has to leave for some religeous function and i was alone in home so i decide to live freely and lock the door and sleep nude
around 4 pm our watchman suddenly come to take payment so i hurrly wear maxi and attend him after he leave i just agin get nude and make tea for me and enjoying tv fully nude
suddenly my sasua use her personal key and open the door we both shocked and i feel v ashamed she see my maxi on sofa and my panty on floor she thinks that i do sx with watchman
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-11
Name: bhavika
hello anupama,
dont take this lightely, its not small issue, you should stay away from this family, and from next time dont touch with this type family, you should tell about family,
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-11
Name: nirmala
hello anupama,
i read your post and i feel its so strange experience you face till yet, its not so easy to stay with this type people for sometime too, you should avoide then and dont in touch with them.

2017-08-11
Name: raghav
hello anupama,
if you are not comfortable in this situation then you should avoide to go at your aunt place, its not right thing, if you dont like and then also you also you involve in this

2017-08-11
Name: kiran
hello anupama,
i read your post and i really feel its funny, and i wish i also get chance to touch some adult private part, i wish that i also got chance like you, its depend on front person too.

2017-08-11
Name: rajashree
hello anupama,
may be your aunt daughter in law, interested in both male and female, and same thing about your aunt also, thats why she also give positive response to her, and they both expect same from you.

2017-08-11
Name: nandini
hello anupama,
you should take care of your inner clothes, and its this type people stay away from they, these type people trap for you to get involve in this atmosphere, and you include in this group.

2017-08-11
Name: rupa
hello anupama,
its really very strange thing that your aunt and her daughter in law play with this type and touch the private part of each other, its like funny thing and they play it without any hesitation.

2017-08-11
Name: aarti
hello anupama,
from next time you should avoid to go at her home, and if she will invite you, you should refuse her invitation, so she came to know that you are not interested in this things, its good for you.

2017-08-11
Name: neha
hello anupama,
you should oppose that time to touch her private part, and ask to your aunt also, what she do and why she did all this nonsense thing,its not right at all, and its not showing something to everyone.

2017-08-11
Name: ratan
hello anupama,
you are right at your place if you touch her private part nothing wrong in that its your life and you can take your own decision so its depend upon you, and you should take your decision by your own.

2017-08-11
Name: dhiraj
hello anupama,
i read your post, and i got shocked that how can anyone touch private part of women, and the lady also how can she show someone her private part, its really very shocking for me.

2017-08-11
Name: jigar
hello anupama,
its really very wearied thing you face in your aunt home, but if you like to touch her private part you go through it, and its not wrong in this, its your wish then you touch her part.

2017-08-11
Name: anupama luthra
on laste karwachauth i was coming back with my MIL from parlour in late night due to crowdy parlours i was wearing white long skirt and blue kurti
one man in subway come from behind and lift my skirt and lower my white underwear and ran away we both come into panic

2017-01-29
Name: tiya
hello anupama,
i read your new post but now i have doubt on your nature, because you servant also done same thing and now the school going boy also done same things are you seriousely goes in big trouble.

2017-01-29
Name: kiran
hello anupama,
dont think much on this topic, your mother in law is narrow minded as you mention, then why dont you tell her the behavior of your servant, then she also knows the nature of servant.

2017-01-29
Name: vinod
hello anupama,
its really so strange that your servant playing with your garments, if you feel you are broad minded the you should file complaint against him, and when you felt he was wrong teach him lesson.

2017-01-29
Name: kamini
hello anupama
i read your post, and i was shocked that how you keep this servant till now in your home, and thats why your servant ready to take disadvantage of your family and you of your good nature.

2017-01-29
Name: jigar
hello anupama,
if you find him in bad condition like with your red slawar and panty, so why dont you tell this to your mother in law, if you was told her why she agree to keep him for long time

2017-01-29
Name: ganga
hello anupama,
your mother in law at proper place, may be she is very well to know person, and thats why she was tell you like this, it doesn't mean she is narrow minded, so dont take her in wrong sense.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4 

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
really shocking and feel shamed in front of MIL

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
unwanted sex gev me guilt and i want to confess
readers am 45 mom of two living in duplex home in posh area in big cities as an educated i work and our life runs awsum as am v social lady with good attire and tall body i am v charming bahu of my sasuma
our neighbours r low class people who have issue with us so our family not like them they are schedule caste and usually fight with us
on weekend i usually ... - raveena chopra [View Message]
RE:unwanted sex gev me guilt and i want to confess
aunty its ur mistake why you pee in open it happens once i wanna tell you on sunday we playing outside and mumma just do dusting of house and suddendly my neighbour aunty come and they both standing on stairs and talk and i noticed our neighbour who standing below stairs continuously gazing upwards when i enquire i just shock
my mumma standing in old maxi and from be... - neha [View Message]
RE:unwanted sex gev me guilt and i want to confess
i am teacher in school and i usually roam in home in maxi as we woemns feel comfort in maxi
one evening my son use to go for play and am cooking in kitchen our family insirance advisor come inside with out knock and i talking on phone he come from behind and lift my maxi up... - mrs ruchika lamba [View Message]
RE:feel comfortable without any panty
Hi Rima
Just leave it. Do what you like and feel comfortable. There is no rule that you should wear it always. Even the Gynos recommend not to use it 24x7. Personally I do not wear except during the menstruating days. The human Vagina has a self cleansing process so need not worry as long as you take care ( hope u understand)... - Grace [View Message]
RE:sucking milk from breasts during lovemaking
It's normal and common things mostly happen with every Couples during lovemaking.

I gives Erotic body massage for couples in Mumbai since 2011. I do sex therapy with breast worship for ladies infront of her husband during Couple massage, till now 7 ladies client allow me to drinks their's breast milk infront of their husband. 2 men insist me to drinks every si... - Tony phoker [View Message]
RE:my teenage experience as son of beautiful mom
during school days my class teacher is my mumma best friend my mumma usually come to school
on my mam bday party i was there i saw mam introduce mumma with our sports sir and all were celebrating bday mumma was in pink tank top and white long skirt looks pretty as she is all
after dinner i saw mumma going upstairs and when i follow i saw sports sir fk mumma in... - monica [View Message]
my teenage experience as son of beautiful mom
i am 19 from middle class living in mumbai as i writing experince when i was teena and small as confession.my mumma is working talented lady she left her job for upbringing me and do part time work she is 5.9 tall and beautiful
i wanna tell about what i observe that society is female flesh lover
many times i saw people grope my mumma in bus when i was small on... - aadi [View Message]