You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Has anyone got a call from NPS?
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:Has anyone got a call from NPS?
2007-11-15
Name: as Hi,

If any of the parents have recvd call from National Public School, pls. let us know in this forum. It would help us to take decisions reg the school admissions for our children....

Thanks
as
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-08-28
Name: chinmay
Subject:  RE:Has anyone got a call from NPS?
Earlier there was some disturbances in the public as Pujita was missing from this NPS Rajaji nagar school, but later Pujita was found and we came to know that she went on her own and school is not responsible for that.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-02-27
Name: shreyas
Subject:  nps
see don' t tiink nps is too good

i have a son who is studying in nps rajajinagar

he gets aroung 94% every year.the principle is terrible.shes a very arrogant lady,doesn' t no hoe to talk.gopalkrishna is bedridden due to a broken leg now and his daughter is getting divorced.so admisions will take time.believe me nps rnr is not the right school.the principle is just horrible.reply back.i' ll share some more views about nps
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-10-08
Name: Chetan
Subject:  Last thing
Last thing you should conclude on something is by reading the blog. Blogs are for reference not for conclusion. You should be mature enough to decide based on the available facts in your hand than listening to people talk. Do your home work and decide.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-10-08
Name: Chetan
Subject:  Careful Shreyas.
Mr Shreyas
It is good to write reviews about some one
but be careful and cautious of what and about whom your are writing. You are just another guy across the streets searching for a pole. Please search carefully or you may fry of some important things. Its none of your business to write about anybodies personal life. They are well reputed and
people who have helped kids with their studies and haven´ t taken a rupee. With a chain of schools under their names they are giving the best quality education. It is not right on your part to write about a person who has struggled thru to do what he has achieved today. I didn´ t have a choice to log in and write a post for you and concerning only you.
People wait in queue because of the quality and looking at the standards which they provide. Have they begged you to send your kids there??? you have lot of information right? go ahead choose some other place for your 94% Kid. M sure he wud have neva score more than 60 and damn sure u are just another maniac eating dumplings. Well looks like you are desperate to share your reviews about every ones family here. Lets give a positive or negative feedback and not talk about any ones family matters here.
I hope people have senses to read and choose among the reviews. I have my kids
studying in same school and i have seen some serious improvement in their academics. I am happy.

@Parents: Take your time visit schools. See faculty, Infra,facilities, pressure on Kids because of curriculum,and Mainly
don´ t buy a seat for your Kid to have added pressure of your financial expenses on his studies. Give them a good atmosphere at home and they will do good at School too.

God bless.

Regards,
Chetan.

@shreyas: If you continue writing about Sir´ s personal matter´ s then you will have to face Legal proceedings against you.

2010-10-26
Name: Rakesh
Subject:  NPS rajajngr
Hi Shreyas - I am keen to receive more info on this as I am deciding which school to admit for my daughter. Please let me know how recent is the info provided by you and is there any changes as of today. Thanks.
RP

2010-01-04
Name: Rashmi
Subject:  Can you give me more info on NPS
Hi Shreyas,
i read your message on NPS.I was thinking it is a dream school for kids to jin, after reading your message looks like my view is not correct.
how is the curriculum?
Do you have any idea on the VVS sardar patel school in rajajinagar?

Thanks,
Rashmi

2009-06-21
Name: Maha
Subject:  same here
My son was studying here. I took him out of the school. Yes. The principle is horrible. The whole management is not child-friendly. They just scare the children to make them study, study, study.

2008-06-18
Name: babu
Subject:  NPS admission
Hi,

Does NPS HSR has montessory or pre-kg course.

If so anyone have idea as to when they will issue the applications for admission for the above course.

Am looking for admission in 2009 April, i.e when my kid will become 3 years and 3 months.

Please let me know if anyone is aware of these details.

regards,
jaipal

2008-02-21
Name: Prakash
Subject:  NPS Rajajinagar
Hi,

I am currently based in France and will be re-locating to Bangalore. I called NPS,Rajajinagar and they told me that they are currently distributing admission forms and the entrance test will be during the second week of April. I would like following additional details. Appreciate if any of you can help...
a. What is the fee structure for 1st Grade.
b. What kind of written test would it be ? Is it objective ?
c. Do they ask for donations before admission ?
d. Do they have school bus facilities ? Areas covered ?

Thanks in advance.

2008-12-05
Name: Prashanth
Subject:  Admission
Hi Prakash,
I dont what is 1st grade does it mean 1st standard. If so, then i will give my experience and ideas about the school. My kid is in Ist standard.
A) They have increased the fee structure this year and every year 15% increase. I paid 20K(Admission(NON REFUNDABLE TO BE PAID EVERY YEAR)+35K(Ist term)+13K(IInd term)+5K(uniform+books etc) totalling nearly 75K.
B) Written test for my kid was Writing numbers and alphabets.
C. No donations but every year they want some advance money to book seats for next year.
D. Yes bus facility is there, i am not using, but i feel it is 13K per year.
E. Finally, if you are going for reputation of the school it is not upto the mark.
Luckily, i have the option of Kendriya Vidyalaya school, so i am dropping my kid out of NCFE , as i feel it is no way better than KV. But if money not a constrain for you then please make a survey of good schools like DPS, Kumaran´ s, all Christian school or other international schools.

2008-01-24
Name: Uma
Subject:  NPS HSR
Hi Jeyachithra

I too dont know the exact criteria may be i can tell you certain details offline over mail or phone not in this forum....nine eight four five nine, two two zero two zero..

Rgds
Uma

2008-01-24
Name: vikram
Subject:  NPS
I am gettin sense that kids born in the months other than March to May have not been called for interview. Is this largely true?

2008-01-21
Name: Uma
Subject:  NPS Koramangala / HSR
1. The formal shortlisted list for Koramangala and HSR is already out for Montessori, LKG & UKG. The applications which have been shortlisted have been already notified hence if you have not got a call so far, then it means you dont have a chance unless you do the below.

2. Try to meet Dr. K P Gopalakrishna, chairman of the school in person and request for admission but meeting him is not a easy task they dont give appointment to meet him for admission purposes, hence the only way out is to go and wait in the Indiranagar school office until you get an opportunity to meet him. I met one mother there who said she has been trying to meet the chairman for the last 1 month by coming to school everyday and she is still not successful ! but if you meet him, there are high chances of getting a seat !

3. For those who have applied for I std onwards in HSR, they all will receive a letter for a written test which is scheduled for Feb 9th.

Rgds
Uma

2008-01-21
Name: jeyachithra
Subject:  hi uma
Hi uma,

u are able to provide us with so many details about NPS.Can u give us the details about their criteria for selection?

2008-01-18
Subject:  kaushika
Dear Kaushika,

I heard that they have selected the kids where both parents are working.Are u both working? Where do u stay iam staying in Mantri sarovar and 3 kids whose parents are both working got admisssion

2008-01-19
Name: Kaushika
Subject:  jeyachithra
Hi,
I use to work couple of years back. At present i am not working as i need to take care of my kid. May be that is the reason that i didnt get a call. I really dont understand the reason behind this requirement. Hmm..

2008-01-17
Subject:  NPS HSR admission over
Has anyone got a call for nps hsr.?I heard from school that it is over

2008-01-18
Name: Kaushika
Subject:  NPS HSR
Even i had applied. I didnt get any call from them. Heard from the school that the admissions are over. Not sure on what basis they grant admissions.

2008-01-04
Subject:  NPS Koramangala admisson over
Today I called up the office of NPS koramangala they told all those who have been selected have been called already.So admission is over there.

2008-01-09
Name: hopeful
Subject:  Second list?
So if we didn´ t get the call, do we just hang up our boots or is there still some chance in some second list or anything?
Pages >>  1  2  3  4 

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Has anyone got a call from NPS?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Good schools in borivali ( Mumbai)?
I am planning ICSE board for my kid.
I need a help to choose the best school in borivali(Mumbai).... - Divya [View Message]
Which is the best school for girls in Bangalore?
Hello Everyone,

I am the mother of a 2.5 yr old girl child. We are planning to put our daughter in school next year (June 2018). However, we are totally confused as to which is the best place for her. Can the parents out here please help us with reviews. Kindly tell us which is the best school and also why it is the best... If you do not like a particular scho... - Mommie Panda [View Message]
RE:Which is the best school for girls in Bangalore?
You can check the feedback from your neighbours. They are the best source of information for knowing about schools.... - Aki [View Message]
RE:Good schools/preschools in Hyderabad
hello pari,
you dont worry and find out preschool near by your home which is easy for you travelling also it may be easy to drop your kid over there, so dont take admission which is far from your place.... - naina [View Message]
hello pari,
you are really very good in take responsibilities and also good to keep this responsibilities in good way, so you are good mother who is worried about take admission in good preschool.... - neha [View Message]
hello pari,
in hyderabad you can find many preschool near by your residence, you just need to check it on google, so it will be helpful for you, as well as you can take consultation from your friend circle also.... - yogesh [View Message]
hello pari,
your daughter is now only 3 years old and from now how much you are conscious about her future things, so dont take stress every things will go good in direction, need to take proper precaution.... - rihan [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.