You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Adoption >Adoption girl child
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Adoption:Adoption girl child
2014-02-07
Name: Varshini Pampari Hi all, I am from Hyderabad, we have a 5 years old girl child. Me and my husband want to adopt a one girl child who is less than 5 years old. Please let me know, is it possible to adopt a same gender child. As we already have a girl child, can we adopt girl child? And what is the process?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-02-22
Name: radhika
Subject:  RE:Adoption girl child
hello varshini,
the adoption process is very lengthy process, you should maintain all the documents of every things whatever it is , they want to information about your family background also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-02-22
Name: pushapa
hello varshika,
what is a reason behind your adoption of baby girl, is there any reason like you have biologically daughter and you want one more daughter and thats why you want to adopt one baby girl.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-02-22
Name: varsha
hello varshini,
first you should mentioned that what is purpose of you behind adoption a baby girl, start from here only, so you should be prepare for this question answer in court and for guirdian

2017-02-22
Name: yogini
hello varshini,
everything is ok between you and your husband then why dont you think to take second chance, and why you want to adopt baby girl, is there any particular reason behind this or what.

2017-02-22
Name: aashish
hello varshini,
as you go to lawyer and take advice of lawyer, and take and forward the procedure of adoption as your advocate guide you, it will be easier to yo, and helpful also in this case.

2017-02-22
Name: kiran
hello varshini,
why dont you decision and go through for second child the orphanage center you can try they will definitely ready to help you, so you should try there also.

2017-02-22
Name: bharat
hello varshini,
there is some restriction and boundaries in this thing you can adopt a baby girl but you should do it soon, so hat both them stay unaware about the adoption process, and there is no problem which is face in future.

2017-02-22
Name: gautam
hello varshini,
yes you can but there is restriction in some cases like now you want to adopt a child but you dont have any proper reason for adoption, so its a hurdle thng, but you can try it legally.

2016-08-31
Name: Ashna
Yes i don't think there are any restrictions on such things and if you want you can adopt a girl child but you should do it soon so that both of them stay unaware about the adoption and so that there is no problem in the future.

2016-07-18
Name: Seema
Hey, why not its your decision at the end just approach any of the orphen age center they will surely help you.

2016-07-18
Name: Chithra
HI varshini, sure you can always go for a child in same gender. There are a lot of institutions which can help you for this

2016-05-01
Name: Mithali
Hello Varshini,
So it depends up on you whether to adopt the same gender child or not it would be based on the opinion so you can adopt the child which will be flexible to you so that it would be better you decide then.

2016-01-27
Name: red petal
Subject:  hi
yaa yes you can adopt a same gender child what is wrong in that. just for the procedure and laws you consult your lawyer as he will give you apt information about adoption and try to contact adoption centers.

2014-03-04
Name: murali
Subject:  attn meena
as you are a lawyer i have some questions for you can you give suggestions for that problem

2014-03-04
thank you but u did not answer my second mail

2014-03-03
everything is okay now but the phrase you used (YOU HAVE ONLY SHOWN THE WORLD WHAT YOU REALLY ARE) really hurts
was my language bad ,i used very decent words

2014-03-03
yes i do accept it was my mistake i answered her in a very humble and polite manner
the question which which u mean was put to you and not to her
for that i am sorry ok now

2014-03-03
Name: Meena
Subject:  Attn: Murali
Appology accepted. It takes a " big person" to say sorry and I salute you there.

See, more than me being a lawyer, I am a mum to a small adopted son and I adopted him on the day he was born. I am a happy mum now but I still read this site coz I want to help people like me.

So, I do know the pain that other childless parents go through. All I can say is give correct advice to people since we all depend on advice from each other on this site.

I was crooked by many on this site BUT a kind lady gave me her son and I paid her hospital bills.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2014-03-01
Subject:  to meena
are you a lawyer

2014-03-03
Name: Meena
Subject:  Attn: Murali
Yes, am a lawyer.

The lady who asked the whole world for advice is innocent and humble. But YOU on the other hand is NOT innocent but ignorant and pompous!!

IF you wanted to give her advice, first of all you should have educacted YOURSELF before asking foolish pompous and stupid questions like " do you think adoption is like buying vegetables" .

Then you should have been humble and kind in your approach!! You have only shown the world what you really are.
Msg Objection   Go to Top
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Adoption girl child

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Adoption girl child

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Adoption girl child

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Boy baby for adoption
Hi I am interested. lets talk further...if you want reply me.... - abc [View Message]
RE:willing to adopt a baby

Mom cant's keep her baby and is looking adoption as an option
This birthmother would like to place her baby with a young, active, Christian couple or a single parent. She says that she wants her baby to be loved and cared for as much as possible. This birthmother would like a private adoption mother is interested in placing her baby with a fun-loving family o... - Jesse [View Message]
Boy baby for adoption
Hello I am Indian based in the United state When I became the ‘birth mother’ I was dating a really cool guy. I had just graduated from high school and started college, and he was finishing high school. I found out I was pregnant pretty soon after we began our relationship. We waited to tell our parents because I did not want to be forced to have an abortion after few m... - Jennifer Slisa [View Message]
RE:want 2 adopt a girl child-
Hey dear this is really good to see that you guys are planing to adopt a child and one thing is for sure that you should always go a reputed orphanage as nowadays this is a business and they will tell you all sorts of things which are illegal and should not go with them.... - Anita [View Message]
Hi dear this is really sad to see that you are still not blessed with a child how many years you are been married if you can reply so that i can guide you in this matter and will surely be a great help for you as well, all the best dear for your future.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hi dear what a lovely though i must say that you will be blessed with good child and will pray for you for sure, please be positive and every thing will be in place and you will be happy very soon, so all the best dear and will look forward for your post.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello mrs patna one thing is for sure that you have taken a right decision and would like to congratulate you in this, please feel free to discuss more on it as myself had gone through this procedure and i am aware of all the legalities required in this.... - Anushree [View Message]