---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >IVF advice
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:IVF advice
2010-08-27
Name: s h
Hi
I have PCOS and the doctor has advised me to go for IVF. I have heard from many people that IVF babies are not normal, totally confused about that. Please share ypur experience and advice
thank you

2010-09-22
Name: well wisher
Subject:  Infertility treatment
I' m not sure if PCOS requires IVF. Have you tried IUI or any other alternatives first? If you are in Bangalore and less than 30 years of age, I would strongly recommend you to consult Dr. B.T. Rudresh( homeopathy) in the first place.
I have/had not only PCOS, but endometriosis and a blocked tube.. i tried 4 IUIs with no success, with IVF i conceived, but had a missed abortion at 8 weeks. Believe me.. IVF is not only physically and mentally taxing, but emotionally as well.
After all this, i had lost all hope. Then somebody suggested DR. Rudresh to me. As i had nothing to lose, I went to him. He asked me to take treatment for a year. His medication is not at all painful and inexpensive as well. After all the horribleness of IUI/IVFs.. this was balm to my body and soul ( not to mention on your pocket). I took treatment for 11 months, now I am 8 months pregnant :).. do I need to tell anything else?
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-10-08
Name: pooja
Subject:  please advise
I just read your post and wanted to share my problem with you I have been taking dr rudresh medicine for the last 4 months . I had been detected with Endometoris last year and got laprascopy surgery done for this . The doc who did the surgery did not remove the fibroid as he said it was not required to remove.Now I am planning to go for ICSI i am really scared and confused as what to do . DR Rudresh says to wait for his results to happen please help me out if u can .u can reply to me
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-09-15
Name: Dr.Jyotsna Mirlay
Subject:  IVF babies
Hi,
Babies born through IVF treatment are as healthy as those concieved naturally.However if you are over 35yrs of age, there is an increase in risks of chromsomal abnormalities in the child that may be concieved either naturally or by using artificial reproductive technology like IVF.
Hence, if you are young and have been advised IVF,in all likelihood you enjoy an excellent chance of conceiving a normal baby.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
IVF advice

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Need sperm donors in bangalore urgently
i want to donate my sperm ... hight 6 wight 67 colore so much fair age 21 ... - aditya [View Message]
giv me contact no...?
... - aditya [View Message]
i want to donate my sperm ... hight 6 wight 67 colore so much fair age call me ... 855 three 0 four 8 one 5 seven... - adityA [View Message]
RE:Best Philanthropic Infertility Clinic-True Story
Hello Rashmi,
Congrats you had baby at last and you have done good thing by sharing the valuable information so that people who are trying for baby will get an idea and i wish all the doctors must be genuine to the patients.... - Meera [View Message]
RE:Prasad Infertility Clinic
Hello Sohoni,
Did you tried to know about the doctor in that clinic because before consulting to any doctor it is better to find about them so that there will not be any worry regarding health,time and money so that every thing will be safe.... - Alok [View Message]
RE:MAY I HELP YOU
Hello Ranjeet,
Can you state what kind of problem your wife is facing because by that it can be known exactly and the people may help you also.I wish it will be done and you will be blessed with the child also in your life.... - Alok [View Message]
RE:Need Indian Egg donor
Hello Priya,
What was your present status so that it would be better to the donor who will be ready to help you and there will be very easy if it in India only and can you share what type of requirements you need so that it will be so easy also.... - Amit [View Message]

How to dry papaya seeds Video