You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Adoption >adoption
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Adoption:adoption
2013-10-16
Name: Sana Shaikh I want to adopt a new born baby or unborn baby please help I am married don' t have children' s
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-03-01
Name: sandhya
Subject:  RE:adoption
hey why don't u contact adoption centers and orphanages. it is ur nice decision by the way to adopt a baby. it will give life to someone. all the best.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-10-18
Name: maithra
Subject:  adoption agency
why are everyone asking for babies on this forum. go to an adoption agency. here people will give u stolen or sold babies. u waited for so long, wait and get a baby legally!
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
adoption

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
adoption

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
adoption

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Adoptive Parents in India
Hi there! Hope you are well! Yes I agree with you! Infertility is a curse! It has spoiled many people's lives! I am an infertile too! I got married 5 years ago! I had faced 3 miscarriages during this period! It was a nightmare for me! I was really disturbed! Then my DH is very cooperative! He said to me to adopt a child! I was not willing! I wanted to have my own child! We... - Cameron [View Message]
RE:Adoption
Aap baby ko janam de Sakti ho .if any help please reply me ... - Singh [View Message]
Want to adopt a newborn baby girl
Hi
I want to adopt a newborn baby girl.. I stay in Delhi/NCR.. Rest we can discuss once the things go further..
Thanks... - Kashyap [View Message]
Adoption
Please tell adoption process in india... - Neha Shirlekar [View Message]
RE:willing to adopt a baby
Very nice ... - Neha Shirlekar [View Message]
RE:4-5 yr old girl for buying n then legal adoption
Kindly contact an adoption agency in your area. ... - AKi [View Message]
RE:2nd adoption
Hi..i m trying to adopt a girl since 5 yrs..could u pls help me ... - Janet . [View Message]