You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Adoption >willing to adopt a baby
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Adoption:willing to adopt a baby
2013-08-15
Name: surabhi ghosh Hi, everyone
I am surabhi from noida.working in a school.me and my husband want to adopt a girl child bellow 1 year.through legal process it is taking 2-3 years. i cant wait for too long because i have my own biological son who is already 5 years old.i need a baby within 6 months so that both the kids(my son and the coming baby) are not aware of all this process for their future. plz guide if anyone knows about some adoption agencies who can complete the process in 6 months time frame.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-02-06
Name: Falak
Subject:  RE:willing to adopt a baby
Hi please go for this on immediate basis as its a lovely thing what you are doing and i am sure that you will succeed in the same. Good luck and god bless you.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-02-06
Name: Ravi
Hi there where did you got this inspiration from, please share your good views more on this forum so that more parents are encouraged to opt for adopting the girl child.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-02-06
Name: Rishhi
Hi there what a great thought mam please take my good wishes as this is what should be done by every family so that every childs future is secure and has a lovely family.

2017-02-06
Name: Raj
Hello everyone whoever is reading this post please help me out. We as a family are deciding to go for adoption and are finding it very difficult and costly so can anyone help us out in this situation.

2017-02-06
Name: Richa
Hi dear completely against it the way you are thinking is right it will be a problem and your son will come to know about the adoption and things will be very difficult to handle.

2017-02-06
Name: Rita
Hi dear i think you should not opt for adoption because it will create a problem in future if your child comes to know about the same he would be against you and will be a big problem.

2017-02-06
Name: Abhijet
Hi please suggest me whats the total cost of the process and what all legal documents need to be given at the time of adopting a child, please share the details.

2017-02-06
Name: Aparna
Hi i am sure after the adoption once your son will grow if he comes to know about the same he will be very proud of your decision and be happy. All the best.

2017-02-06
Name: Daina
Hi there please do go for adoption center as its not good, my sister had also tried the same way but we had a very bad experience in doing the same.

2017-02-06
Name: Deepak
Hello madam hope now this post is long and you must have adopted the girl child, please help me also as even i want to adopt a girl child please looking for your reply.

2017-02-06
Name: Divya
Hi there its been a good thought of you guys but do not worry as it not takes that long to adopt a child, just relax and start the process of adopting.

2017-02-06
Name: Deepa
Hi there according to me you should go ahead as the process of adopting doesn't takes two to three years and its a very easy process as we had gone through the same situation.

2017-02-06
Name: Disha
Hi there good to know that you are adopting a girl child, please make sure you are in a good reputed adoption center and have the legal documents proper as its very dangerous process.

2017-02-06
Name: Samir
Hi i am single and wanted to adopt a child please let me know what are the difficulties in doing so and what are the possibilities also. Awaiting for the replies.

2017-02-06
Name: Sarika
Hi dear please consider it as a suggestion as why do you need a second child when you have a boy in first. As its not easy to handle two children at one time.

2017-02-06
Name: Sagar
Hi what an good idea felt very happy to know that you dont differentiate between a girl and a boy. All the very best my good wishes are with you.

2017-02-06
Name: Seema
Hi i m looking to adopt a child but want a boy please any one in this forum had a good contact of adoption center so can pass on the details to me its very urgent.

2017-02-06
Name: Shika
Hi dear what a lovely decision very proud of you that you are going to adopt a girl child, please look into the process properly as its a very long and lots of documents are needed.

2017-02-06
Name: Ram
Hi there please guide me also as even me and my wife are planing to go for adoption as we are unable to have a baby, please share your views and details of the same.

2017-02-06
Name: Disha
Hi Surabhi please make sure you are ready to take care of the second child as its not easy to upbring two children as it needs lots of money hope you are financially sound.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
willing to adopt a baby

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
willing to adopt a baby

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
willing to adopt a baby

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:eligibility criterion for blind parent
You must quickly get in touch with an adoption agency in your area to know the eligibility criteria for adoption. ... - Meera [View Message]
eligibility criterion for blind parent
My sister is 29, blind and unmarried. She wants to adopt a baby girl. Does she eligible to adopt? Plz answer ... - Sruthi Rajanala [View Message]
RE:Boy baby for adoption
Hi I am interested. lets talk further...if you want reply me.... - abc [View Message]
RE:willing to adopt a baby

Mom cant's keep her baby and is looking adoption as an option
This birthmother would like to place her baby with a young, active, Christian couple or a single parent. She says that she wants her baby to be loved and cared for as much as possible. This birthmother would like a private adoption mother is interested in placing her baby with a fun-loving family o... - Jesse [View Message]
Boy baby for adoption
Hello I am Indian based in the United state When I became the ‘birth mother’ I was dating a really cool guy. I had just graduated from high school and started college, and he was finishing high school. I found out I was pregnant pretty soon after we began our relationship. We waited to tell our parents because I did not want to be forced to have an abortion after few m... - Jennifer Slisa [View Message]
RE:want 2 adopt a girl child-
Hey dear this is really good to see that you guys are planing to adopt a child and one thing is for sure that you should always go a reputed orphanage as nowadays this is a business and they will tell you all sorts of things which are illegal and should not go with them.... - Anita [View Message]
RE:want 2 adopt a girl child-
Hi dear this is really sad to see that you are still not blessed with a child how many years you are been married if you can reply so that i can guide you in this matter and will surely be a great help for you as well, all the best dear for your future.... - Anaida [View Message]