You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Adoption >willing to adopt a baby
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Adoption:willing to adopt a baby
2013-08-15
Name: surabhi ghosh Hi, everyone
I am surabhi from noida.working in a school.me and my husband want to adopt a girl child bellow 1 year.through legal process it is taking 2-3 years. i cant wait for too long because i have my own biological son who is already 5 years old.i need a baby within 6 months so that both the kids(my son and the coming baby) are not aware of all this process for their future. plz guide if anyone knows about some adoption agencies who can complete the process in 6 months time frame.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-09-27
Name: Jesse
Subject:  RE:willing to adopt a baby

Mom cant's keep her baby and is looking adoption as an option
This birthmother would like to place her baby with a young, active, Christian couple or a single parent. She says that she wants her baby to be loved and cared for as much as possible. This birthmother would like a private adoption mother is interested in placing her baby with a fun-loving family of any race. Other children in the family is fine as long as there is still plenty of time to provide her child a life full of security and love her email is consideringprivateadoption atgmail
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-06
Name: Seema
Hi dear there are few orphanages who take more time for adoption process but please find some good option and i m sure will get the desired orphanage and you will be blessed with the girl child soon.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-06
Name: Sarita
Hi dear im sure there is some mistake as the time frame for adoption is six to eight months and in that only you have the baby, please get proper consulting done and do not loose hope.

2017-03-06
Name: Sangeeta
Hi dear have a consulting done through maternity hospitals as they have references of them as they knew may couples who cant afford to take care of their children so they can help you in adopting the child.

2017-03-06
Name: Shivangi
Please guide me also as i am also looking for adoption but finding it very difficult to have one, anyone can please share the details as i stay in Mumabi and looking in urgency.

2017-03-06
Name: Anamika
Hi Surbhi please dont feel that its over try to find out few more options as you have thought for a beautiful thing so god will help you in this and i am sure god will bless you with a girl child very soon.

2017-03-06
Name: Anjali
Hi dear please tell me which orphanage had asked you to wait for so long as i know few orphanages and they help the couple in having the baby but the procedure what you are saying is to long.

2017-03-06
Name: Amaira
Hi Surbhi this is really sad that you have been asked to wait for two to three years but normally it doesn't take so much time so please contact few other orphanage and get the details as it takes normally one year.

2017-03-06
Name: Aditi
Hi there need to say you are very good in person as you already have a child and that to a boy then taking so much pain for the girl child must say that we need people like in the society so our country will change.

2017-03-06
Name: Anju
Hello Surbhi this is not the right process as adopting a child needs only six to eight months and this is wrong information as you are not been made wait for two to three years.

2017-03-06
Name: Anaida
Hi dear a good thought needs applause and you should deserve the same, please consult few more orphanage as there must be some procedure to get the adoption done in quick time and i feel two to three years is quite a long time.

2017-03-01
Name: nairita
M soon going to bring a 2 year old baby under foster care /pre-adoption. M working lady. Is there any law by which I can get maternity leave for adoption (at least for one month). It is very crucial for developing bond. Can this be availed (if fortunately leave provision is there) during foster care (before final court declaration) Please help. M not getting answer anywhere and my office says its only for kids below 1 year :(

2017-02-06
Name: Kiran
People like you need a big salute for thinking to adopt a girl child and making no difference in a boy or girl and treating then equally. All the best.

2017-02-06
Name: Harsh
Hello Srabhi please let me know how you make your husband realize to have an adoption and that to a girl child as here my family are not ready for the same and my wife is unable to conceive.

2017-02-06
Name: Heena
I myself is independent and a school teacher looking to adopt a child please help me in doing so because the adoption center near my area have refused me on terms of being single.

2017-02-06
Name: Jigna
Hello dear please share your views how you convinced your family and husband of adopting a girl child and that to after having your own kid its really awesome please share the same on this forum.

2017-02-06
Name: jigar
Hi there what a good decision of yours felt happy to see that people with this thinking do exist as adopting a girl child needs lots of courage.

2017-02-06
Name: Janhvi
Before adopting a girl make sure your in laws are ready for the same and it should not create any issues after adopting the child, its better to be safe before taking such step.

2017-02-06
Name: Tina
Have recently adopted a girl child and must say that i am blessed in having, and also the time required in adoption is of not two to tree as our formalities were done in just six months.

2017-02-06
Name: Esha
Hi i am writing this post and thinking that you have already adopted the girl child and have completed your family, please share your feelings of the same.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
willing to adopt a baby

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
willing to adopt a baby

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
willing to adopt a baby

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Boy baby for adoption
Hi I am interested. lets talk further...if you want reply me.... - abc [View Message]
RE:willing to adopt a baby

Mom cant's keep her baby and is looking adoption as an option
This birthmother would like to place her baby with a young, active, Christian couple or a single parent. She says that she wants her baby to be loved and cared for as much as possible. This birthmother would like a private adoption mother is interested in placing her baby with a fun-loving family o... - Jesse [View Message]
Boy baby for adoption
Hello I am Indian based in the United state When I became the ‘birth mother’ I was dating a really cool guy. I had just graduated from high school and started college, and he was finishing high school. I found out I was pregnant pretty soon after we began our relationship. We waited to tell our parents because I did not want to be forced to have an abortion after few m... - Jennifer Slisa [View Message]
RE:want 2 adopt a girl child-
Hey dear this is really good to see that you guys are planing to adopt a child and one thing is for sure that you should always go a reputed orphanage as nowadays this is a business and they will tell you all sorts of things which are illegal and should not go with them.... - Anita [View Message]
Hi dear this is really sad to see that you are still not blessed with a child how many years you are been married if you can reply so that i can guide you in this matter and will surely be a great help for you as well, all the best dear for your future.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hi dear what a lovely though i must say that you will be blessed with good child and will pray for you for sure, please be positive and every thing will be in place and you will be happy very soon, so all the best dear and will look forward for your post.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello mrs patna one thing is for sure that you have taken a right decision and would like to congratulate you in this, please feel free to discuss more on it as myself had gone through this procedure and i am aware of all the legalities required in this.... - Anushree [View Message]