You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Adoption >Want to adopt an Indian chile less than
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Adoption:Want to adopt an Indian chile less than 1 year
2013-06-20
Name: Shilpa I want to adopt an Indian child less than 1 year of age. We are both Indian citizens. If you know of anything in this respect please give us your contact number
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-03-16
Name: Deepish
Subject:  RE:Want to adopt an Indian chile less than 1 year
Hello madam why dont you try some good orphanage near by your area as they give proper information and will never cheat you, also they are trust worthy as in this matter trust is a must for a secure future.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-16
Name: Disha
Hi Shilpa please do not follow such malpractices as these all are fraud and money making business so please rest sure in taking the decision as this is very crucial.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-16
Name: Devyan
Hi Shilpa i know orphanages here in my area if you want i can speak to them and help you in this as have recently adopted a baby girl so they know me very well and i am sure will help me if will speak to them for you.

2017-03-16
Name: Deepti
It totally depends on you and adopting a child is not an easy process as it requires lots of legal documents as well hell lot of money so if you have both then plan for an adoption. All the best.

2017-03-16
Name: Deepali
Why are you trying here instead please visit some good orphanage as they will help you and guide you as well in proper terms, also make sure you visit a government recognized one.

2017-03-16
Name: Shubham
Hi madam please do not make this mistake as its not the right way to choose a baby like this, please go through right medium and make sure that you are in safe place.

2017-03-16
Name: Sangeeta
Hi there please make sure you do not fell trap in people who are running fraud business in this field as they promise you for helping in adopting the child they take money and run away, please beware.

2017-03-16
Name: Seema
Hi there i must say you are planing the best thing in the world and my best wishes are with you and your family, coming to the point please go to reputed orphanage center as there you will get your joy of happiness.

2017-03-16
Name: Shivangi
Hi there please make sure you are in safe hands as there are lots of fraud been happening in adopting the child as here its illegal and one must have government permission to have an adoption center so please check well before planing anything.

2017-03-16
Name: Amaira
Hi Shilpa please make sure you go to a reputed orphanage as there you will get proper information as well they go as per proper legal way, so please go and visit one as you need one.

2017-03-16
Name: Anamika
What a great idea to adopt a child but please do not make a mistake of adopting a child in open forum as its not legal as one should always take extra care in adopting the child looking to the future.

2017-03-16
Name: Anju
Hi there please do not go this way for adoption as this is not the right way to adopt a child and you will be in big trouble as selling kids is a big crime and it will cause you a problem for sure.

2017-03-16
Name: Anaida
Hi Shilpa this is not the right way to adopt a child as the right way is going to all the orphanages you have in your city and getting registered your name there and they will call you as soon they get a suitable match for your family.

2017-03-16
Name: Aditi
Hi dear why are you searching here please visit some good orphanage center as there you will surely get the information and also they will help you in adopting the child so please go there and visit.

2017-01-26
Name: Nisha
Hi Shilpa try using google as the internet will help you in the proper way how to adopt a child and what are documents require to adopt a child. All the best.

2017-01-26
Name: Ram
Good decision i am really happy to hear this but adopting a child is a very big issue and has lots of procedure to follow make sure you go to proper organization for adoption.

2017-01-26
Name: Ishita
Really happy for you both would suggest you to kindly contact fertility center near by your area as they will help in this matter.

2017-01-25
Name: anmol
Hi its a very good decision but if want to adopt its not easy task as it has a big procedure would suggest you to kindly visit adoption centre near you they guide properly in this.

2017-01-24
Name: Ankita
If you want to adopt contact your nearest adoption centre or any hospital to get proper information on the same.

2016-12-24
Name: anamika
hello shilpa,
if you want to adopt baby you can contact to near adoption center or any orphanage center which is useful for you, also it will give proper information and tell you proper process too.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Want to adopt an Indian chile less than 1 year

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Boy baby for adoption
Hi I am interested. lets talk further...if you want reply me.... - abc [View Message]
RE:willing to adopt a baby

Mom cant's keep her baby and is looking adoption as an option
This birthmother would like to place her baby with a young, active, Christian couple or a single parent. She says that she wants her baby to be loved and cared for as much as possible. This birthmother would like a private adoption mother is interested in placing her baby with a fun-loving family o... - Jesse [View Message]
Boy baby for adoption
Hello I am Indian based in the United state When I became the ‘birth mother’ I was dating a really cool guy. I had just graduated from high school and started college, and he was finishing high school. I found out I was pregnant pretty soon after we began our relationship. We waited to tell our parents because I did not want to be forced to have an abortion after few m... - Jennifer Slisa [View Message]
RE:want 2 adopt a girl child-
Hey dear this is really good to see that you guys are planing to adopt a child and one thing is for sure that you should always go a reputed orphanage as nowadays this is a business and they will tell you all sorts of things which are illegal and should not go with them.... - Anita [View Message]
Hi dear this is really sad to see that you are still not blessed with a child how many years you are been married if you can reply so that i can guide you in this matter and will surely be a great help for you as well, all the best dear for your future.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hi dear what a lovely though i must say that you will be blessed with good child and will pray for you for sure, please be positive and every thing will be in place and you will be happy very soon, so all the best dear and will look forward for your post.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello mrs patna one thing is for sure that you have taken a right decision and would like to congratulate you in this, please feel free to discuss more on it as myself had gone through this procedure and i am aware of all the legalities required in this.... - Anushree [View Message]