You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >my mistake

Sex:my mistake
2014-02-05
Name: lakshita Friends am working mom am very frank parent and my life running NYC am simple lady of metro of middle class status am gud in job and presenting skills so I handle many works in offce so in home I do mostly offce work I have a orfce colleague who is of my age he is Sikh (sardar) we both do max offce work sometimes he come in present of my hubby to my home for doing offce works as usually happens once we come bck in metro he stand so close to me we once talk to each other he politely remove broken hair over my kmeej tht day I wear normal white sleeves kurti and printed yellow salwawr and take dupatta over my 36 D matured breasts I usually wear anti glare glass we got seat and we sit close to each other his lappy is on my lap and he is holding his bag we reach to our stop and he is protecting me in crowd we go to his flat bcoz I hv to collect some papers from their I rush their many times so we reached and he go to his washrum and am boiling coffee and sit on the sofa our offce gossiping starts am so tired and am just gossiping and he place his hand on my thigh and just watching me we both silent for some time and he kiss me I slowly say wt U doing he comes and start smooching me i take support of wall and he kissing me and untug the string of salwawr it opens and fall on floor and he kissing on my thigh and open my shirt and he take me to his bedrum and we do sex thr he is the first man to fk me except my hubby and he nt allow me to remove my glass he fck many times and sleep i just got up and wear my cloths and come to my home and behave nothing had happen and he dnt tell this to anybody
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-10-10
Name: Smitha Pavi
Subject:  RE:my mistake
Lakshitha, it's a common mistake which may happen to working woman who happen to have close interactions with male friends. U should have stopped him while he started kisses. Anyhow it all happened n better ur hubby shd never comes to know this. And another problem may arise. Most men if got a chance with colleagues thinks it as their lifetime chance. I won't recommend to continue. Better convince him never again n just forget the whole incident. Good luck
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-10-11
Name: lakshita
Subject:  RE:RE:my mistake
Hmmm I make poses which relief him he´ s happy but he is getting cheap day by day with me and use cheap words I remember I wear yellow salwr kmeej and he touch my bck and ask me to remove my panty I rushed to toilet and remove my brown panty and give it to him in lunch time I sit on his lap and demands my panty back he frankly told my sweet ur butts R soft I cnt live without them
he become so cheap he use v bad words and try accomodate his face on my bck over salwr and feel he is v tharki
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-08
Name: tiyara
hello lakshita,
he is your friend, its not good your spoil your friend relation also, think about that if anyone knows about your and your friend relationship so how you save yourself from society.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-09
Name: mrs lakshita
Subject:  RE:RE:my mistake
hello tiara thanks for commenting
maintain friendship is also important
nowadays you now people directly judge that she is bold and working women so iska pakka koi affair hoga
please ignore society
my hushband and he become very nice friends as he usually come to our home and drink smoke together
in between we try to maintain and pledge not to do again 6 months passed
we meet in market in sunday i was just in old rough cotton slawr kmeej he told me looking typically aunty mom
my son is with me we come to home and my son goes to park for playing he started taking my pics in this dress even my hairs are not well tight looks like typically kaamwali he insist to do after my resist he do in my bedroom almost 2 hours and seriusly i got pregnant
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-08
Name: rupesh
hello lakshita,
how could you done this, dont you have control on yourself or he didnt have you cant say whatever you done is right, but just imagine about your husband if he knew about your affair.

2017-08-08
Name: kiyara
hello lakshita,
you try to spoil your husband life also, just imagine if he knew about all this thing what he think about you and what is your image of you in his mind, so think on that.

2017-08-08
Name: girish
hello lakshita,
its your mistake that you done x with your friend, you was mentioned in your post that first he start intimate with you, but why dont you stop him that time it was your mistake.

2017-08-08
Name: girija
hello lakshita,
he is your friend and its not fair to do extra marital affair in this, you should think on that again and also you should be loyal towards your husband that is good for you.

2017-08-08
Name: tarun
hello lakshita,
most of the users said that lakshita is wrong, but its depend upon her husband also, if her husband satisfied her, and keep her happy why should her mind divert towards her friend,

2017-08-08
Name: vivek
hello lakshita,
i was face same problem like you, thats why i can understand your problem very well i also going through this situation its related to emotional bonding only, thatsf why women like me attracted towards men.

2017-08-08
Name: bharti
hello lakshita,
its your life and whatever decision you should take its final for you, but from this there is chances to spoil your marital life and that is not good not at all, at this stage its not good.

2017-08-08
Name: kajol
hello lakshita,
its your life and you have right to take your life decision, its not good that you spoil your marital life, we can understand you have some issue with your husband thats why you done all this things.

2017-08-08
Name: rajeev
hello lakshita,
your are independent women you knew very well what is right and what is wrong, so dont think much on that, you should think about your happiness only, and its your life and you have that right.

2017-08-08
Name: niharika
hello lakshita,
dont listen anyone listen to your heart only, its your life and you have right to keep yourself happy, and if you feel happy in that then you should enjoy the moment with your friend that is good for you.

2017-08-08
Name: suhani
hello lakshita,
you should got realized that whatever you do is not right at all, you should think on that again and also be loyal with your husband only, why you didnt stop him that time he try to do x with you.

2017-08-08
Name: uttara
hello lakshita,
he is your friend, its not good you spoil your friend relation also, think about that if anyone knows about your and your friend relationship so how you save yourself from society.

2017-08-08
Name: gayatri
hello lakshita,
its good and nothing wrong in that, if you fulfill your wish through your friend, and you are not force to do your friend, he initiate every thing you just given response to him.

2017-08-08
Name: iravati
hello lakshita,
you was mentioned in post that he is your friend and collegue too so how can you intimate with him, shame on you, you try to spoil three lifes, and you dont have any right about this.

2017-08-08
Name: nita
hello lakshita,
its totally your mistake only, i m not say right or in your favour, there is only your mistake you can handle everything very smartly but you avoid to think on that so its not right at all.

2017-08-08
Name: dakshita
hello lakshita,
you are married women and how you react in this way i dont understand is there any issue in your married life, and thats why you are not loyal towards your husband any more.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5 

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
my mistake

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
my mistake

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
my mistake

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
unwanted sex gev me guilt and i want to confess
readers am 45 mom of two living in duplex home in posh area in big cities as an educated i work and our life runs awsum as am v social lady with good attire and tall body i am v charming bahu of my sasuma
our neighbours r low class people who have issue with us so our family not like them they are schedule caste and usually fight with us
on weekend i usually ... - raveena chopra [View Message]
RE:unwanted sex gev me guilt and i want to confess
aunty its ur mistake why you pee in open it happens once i wanna tell you on sunday we playing outside and mumma just do dusting of house and suddendly my neighbour aunty come and they both standing on stairs and talk and i noticed our neighbour who standing below stairs continuously gazing upwards when i enquire i just shock
my mumma standing in old maxi and from be... - neha [View Message]
RE:unwanted sex gev me guilt and i want to confess
i am teacher in school and i usually roam in home in maxi as we woemns feel comfort in maxi
one evening my son use to go for play and am cooking in kitchen our family insirance advisor come inside with out knock and i talking on phone he come from behind and lift my maxi up... - mrs ruchika lamba [View Message]
RE:feel comfortable without any panty
Hi Rima
Just leave it. Do what you like and feel comfortable. There is no rule that you should wear it always. Even the Gynos recommend not to use it 24x7. Personally I do not wear except during the menstruating days. The human Vagina has a self cleansing process so need not worry as long as you take care ( hope u understand)... - Grace [View Message]
RE:sucking milk from breasts during lovemaking
It's normal and common things mostly happen with every Couples during lovemaking.

I gives Erotic body massage for couples in Mumbai since 2011. I do sex therapy with breast worship for ladies infront of her husband during Couple massage, till now 7 ladies client allow me to drinks their's breast milk infront of their husband. 2 men insist me to drinks every si... - Tony phoker [View Message]
RE:my teenage experience as son of beautiful mom
during school days my class teacher is my mumma best friend my mumma usually come to school
on my mam bday party i was there i saw mam introduce mumma with our sports sir and all were celebrating bday mumma was in pink tank top and white long skirt looks pretty as she is all
after dinner i saw mumma going upstairs and when i follow i saw sports sir fk mumma in... - monica [View Message]
my teenage experience as son of beautiful mom
i am 19 from middle class living in mumbai as i writing experince when i was teena and small as confession.my mumma is working talented lady she left her job for upbringing me and do part time work she is 5.9 tall and beautiful
i wanna tell about what i observe that society is female flesh lover
many times i saw people grope my mumma in bus when i was small on... - aadi [View Message]