You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >mom my best friend

Sex:mom my best friend
2014-01-13
Name: neeti Hello friiends am neeti studying in college second year ,my mumma name is mita and she is corporate lawyer,she nurture me fully in my life and she make me a practicle girl,she looks quite young acc to her age and v r very frank to each other,our family is vry advanced ans she provide me adult education in 9th class ,but I. Noticed when I go to college I automaticely cm closer to her,I had bf and. She knws tht,I never hide any info from her and discuss everything and she helps me in every minute thing,I also take her help in selecting dresses,guys u believe tht v r so much frank tht I knw tht she had 4 bfs before her marrriage,friends gve ur reply if our way of living like friends in 21th century is right or wrong
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-01-16
Name: Rohini
Subject:  RE:mom my best friend
Haha.. What is the use of posting such things over the internet? you think people will solve your problem? they will instead make fun and laugh at it stupid girl.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-01-16
Name: Mohini
I will give you a good Idea. Record what ever she tells and then show it too your dad. They both will be divorced and you can live a happy life. God bless you and good luck
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-01-16
Name: Neeta
It is compeltlely fine if she tells you about her past. You dont have to be scared or worried, She just thinks you as a good friend. Best of luck

2017-01-16
Name: Roza
It is difficult to find such good motehrs these days. Who not only understands childrens problems but also invlove themselves into it and solve it. Cheers

2017-01-16
Name: Raja
Im sorry but i think your mother needs attention in life. She is not happy with her work and feels you dont like her. so she is forcing herself on to you and trying to match your generation

2017-01-16
Name: Rohan
Parents involvement in childrens life is okay biut too much involvement makes the children either dependent or insecure. which is wrong so ask your mother to give you space.

2017-01-16
Name: Gopal
It is too late for me to comment on this. As i see that you have posted this about 3 years ago. I hope things are fine between you and your mother. and you are happy.

2017-01-16
Name: Rupesh
It is not at all about what other think about you and your mother.It is just that what you think and if you think something wrong there is nothing wrong in going and talking to her.

2017-01-16
Name: Naman
Foget about 21-22nd century. Thank god that you have mother. A Lot of people don't even have that person in life. Respect the relationship and be happy.

2017-01-16
Name: Rajander
Hi Neeti.
My mother too is very frank with me. She calls and talks to my friends (girls) she invites them to house too. She even teases them with my name, It is good.

2017-01-16
Name: Sheetal
Hello Neeti
Forget what others think, forget what they talk about you or your mother. your only aim in life should be to make your mother happy. best of luck

2017-01-16
Name: Parwati
Im no one to comment on you or your mother or your relationships. But one thing is for sure that if things continue like this you will get into wrong company,

2017-01-16
Name: Sarada
It is 21st century but you should never forget your culture and learnigs our parents give. This is wrong. Your mom should tell you only those things which help you and not stupid things.

2017-01-16
Name: Ramakrishna
Hello Neeti
It is great that your mother understands you and treats you as her friend. Please take care of this relationship and never take wrong advantage of it.

2017-01-16
Name: Mohan
this is totally wrong. How can mother tell all these wrong things to her own daugher Please dont listen to her. YOur life will be spoiled too. Please stop listening to her from now only.

2017-01-16
Name: Swami
It is good that she treats you as a friend and becomes very frank but in some cases it is not good to tell children everything. as it may effect children badly.

2017-01-16
Name: Chandana
Nice happened. This is how it should happen. God punishes the person who is worng. you did all the wrong things for 6 years and now table turned. Now wrongs thing happen to you.

2017-01-16
Name: Vinita
It is good that you got such a mother who knows what her daughter needs to know. She treats you as afriend and it is the best thing. Don't disappoint her girl.

2017-01-16
Name: Radha
It was her life before marriage. So nobody has anyright to raise questions on her past. Whether she had any bfs or not was completely her decision so what ever it was. that was right.

2017-01-04
Name: kanika
hello neeti,
you should maintain good friendship with your mom, and always give respect to her, so it will be better for you for whole life, and best of luck for your future life.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4 

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
mom my best friend

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
mom my best friend

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
mom my best friend

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Hi Lakshita
wt hpnd ..pls share... - trisha [View Message]
RE:RE:my mistake
Hmmm I make poses which relief him he´ s happy but he is getting cheap day by day with me and use cheap words I remember I wear yellow salwr kmeej and he touch my bck and ask me to remove my panty I rushed to toilet and remove my brown panty and give it to him in lunch time I sit on his lap and demands my panty back he frankly told my sweet ur butts R soft I cnt live wit... - lakshita [View Message]
RE:my mistake
Lakshitha, it's a common mistake which may happen to working woman who happen to have close interactions with male friends. U should have stopped him while he started kisses. Anyhow it all happened n better ur hubby shd never comes to know this. And another problem may arise. Most men if got a chance with colleagues thinks it as their lifetime chance. I won't recommend to ... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]
RE:clever daughter knw my secret
we married and spend quality life and our x life is awsum... - veena [View Message]
RE:Shilpi
hi malini aunty i was two three years back incident after that once i was coming back from school i saw mumma and he roam in society garden muma just come from office she was in her mahroon printed office saree thy go upstairs towards flat i call mumma she ask me where are you and i say i am in market and take some time she say she stucked in traffic jam
i shocked th... - shilpi [View Message]
RE:My mother copulate with me
Situation r changing u ... - P Charan [View Message]
RE:Hi Girls
Are you mad and what do you think that girls are some object for you please have some shame and please do not post such thing here and it would be great if you try to find such things on some other sites and not here.... - Anita [View Message]