You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Hair Care
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:Hair Care
2007-05-05
Name: Editor Problems with split ends? Dandruff blues? Frizzy hair? Simply write in with your hair problem and find a solution right here! Expert advice from IndiaParenting members from around the globe is now just a click away.

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-03-23
Name: fgfb
Subject:  RE:Hair Care
gbgbvb
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-23
Name: abc
All these problems can be easily solved of we take care of our hair properly by eating right and oiling our hair. People avoid oiling their hair as it makes it oily and does not always look good but it makes the hair go dry.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-12-07
Name: neeta
hello editor,
i have long and frizzy hair, want smooth instead of frizzy hair, i apply regularly oil also take care of my hair, so much give some solution on that.

2017-10-19
Name: MPVijayKhanna
Subject:  RE:RE:Hair Care
Plz do vinegar mask
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-12-07
Name: gitanjali
hello editor,
i apply oil on my hair every second day,but then also i suffer from hair fall problem, and split hair problem, what i do for this problem , i really dont understand. please advice

2016-12-07
Name: gauri
hello editor,
i take proper nutritious food as per my diet chart, but then also my hair fall in lots of numbers, i fed up of this hairfall, i like long and thick hair, i have long hair, but its thin. what should i apply on hair for this.?

2017-10-19
Name: MPVijayKhanna
Do onion juice mask

2016-12-07
Name: jyotika
hello editor,
i suffer from dandruff problem, i used so many shampoos for remove dandruff but after certain time, dandruff came again, and make my skin dry, and because of dandruff, pimples come on my forehead part.

2017-10-19
Name: Mpvijaykhanna
Hi sis
Apply curd leave one hour and wash by herbal shampoo

2016-09-26
Name: Pranith
Hi i would say do not worry this happens to most of the people, even i am going to split ends trouble all i do is to go for regular hair cut which helps me in getting healthy and nourished hair

2016-09-15
Name: Therasa
I noticed the difference soon after starting to use nuhairrx. My hair feels fuller, soft & smell sooo good. I am so pleased & loving my look fuller hair. If you have thinning hair, this is your solution. Highly recommend it.

2016-08-22
Name: Hardika
All these problems can be easily solved of we take care of our hair properly by eating right and oiling our hair. People avoid oiling their hair as it makes it oily and does not always look good but it makes the hair go dry.

2016-08-21
Name: NN
I had very pretty log and silky hair a few years back but as i started going to college i had to travel in train and since them my hair have become very dry and frizzy. It is very difficult to handle frizzy hair.

2016-08-21
All our hair problems are in a way related to the food we eat. Not many of us eat healthy and that is why our body does not get what it needs the most which leads to all kinds of skin and hair problems.

2016-08-21
I have many hair problems. I have consulted many doctors for my problems but i get the benefit from the treatment till the time i am in the treatment but as soon as i stop it. Is there any permanent solution to all this?

2016-05-11
Name: ajit
yeah!

2016-05-10
Name: sam
true

2016-05-10
Name: fdsfs
dfgd

2016-05-10
Name: smit

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
How to get rid of split ends and grey hair .do we need to use a conditioner along with shampoo?
Pages >>  1  2  3  4 

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Hair Care

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Hair Care

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Hair Care

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:hair care
Welcome sister... - MPVijayKhanna [View Message]
RE:Convincing son for headshave
Used the help of my ladies salon hair stylist. Ladies are gentle and can convince kids easily.... - Ravishing Mom [View Message]
RE:Convincing son for headshave
True, Ravishing mom. This works well. Last summer i got my son's hair cleared. He was angry but later settled down and even wrote an essay that i edited and reproduce here for your benefit. All the best:
It was the first day of summer holidays and mom told me: "Guddu, come with me to the market". I looked at my sister and mom said "Let her read her books. you and i w... - Vidya Bansal [View Message]
Convincing son for headshave
Does anyone of you have any examples of how you persuaded your son to shave his head? This is the most difficult part but very good for the child. So would be good to share experiences... - Sumathi Sharma [View Message]
Not looking forward to loosing it
Hello all,
Hope to get some advice here and support. I am not sure if this forum is the right place, but found a lot of supportive people on a similar issue that others seem to bring up. I have been married for 4 years now and I am a working woman. My husband's family has a tradition of going to tirumala every year which I am ok with and I joined them so far. But thi... - Akhila Suma [View Message]
RE:Split ends problem
Hi sister deepthi

Please check your diet. Split ends will be the notification of vitamin b and c scarcity. After family doctor consultation take multi vitamin tablet or eat more spinach and green leafy vegetables ... - MPVijayKhanna [View Message]
RE:hair fall
Hi sister

Kindly check you have dandruff slso check your diet. Apply vinegar and allow to soak for one hour and wash by shampoo... - MPVijayKhanna [View Message]