You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >bus teasing a unexpected xperiance

Sex:bus teasing a unexpected xperiance
2013-12-29
Name: aviruchi Friends am married lady hving family and running my own business I am 40 my hubby is v busy man due to bsnzz by god grace am very tall and hving gud personality and of modern thoughts i had given full freedom to my daughter also one day while coming back from office bus get out of order so i take a bus its jampacked as expected in metros am wearing traditional dress slwaar kmeej and full dupatta over my breasts so tht people nt stare i feel very hot and my 40 size bra also feel sweat the guy standing behing me is very very close i got a jerk from front and a tilt backward he hold me from waist and his hand reached to my butts i hurrly get out of it and reach home and share exp with my daughter tht one men tease ur mumma today she nt take it seriously smile and told it means U bcome getting younger day by day and i come for shower i remove my cloths and shocked by seeing tht this man writes his cell no with red pen on right thigh over my white salwaar
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-06-25
Name: Charan
Subject:  RE:bus teasing a unexpected xperiance
Hai still are u continuing the affair & contacting with him,,,,
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-02-21
Name: naresh
hello friend,
you would scolded him as he touch you buts , you came and said your daughter it means your also have some idea to have fun, so its your wish.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-22
Name: s
hello dear aviii so hw u say its a teasing one uf so u would scolded him as he touch u buts but u came and said ur daughter it means ur also have some ind to hve fun??????? com reply fr this

2016-07-29
Name: PRITI
i am in 12th standard while coming bck from school i was in school uniform in school bus in last seat with my classmate i wear grey short skirt and white shirt
we listening i pod my friend put his had over my thigh over skirt we just gud friends
he bend and sleep on my thigh i just slap him and ignore it in fun
after minutes he start rubing my white cotton underwear and he try to pull out my panty am shocked

2016-07-29
Name: mrs richa
Subject:  RE:RE:bus teasing a unexpected xperiance
priti its v cheap

i will share one incident i am working as a teacher it was an incident of april summer i was in light pink kurti and white salwar cotton i wear 40 size cream bra during class my bra hook get broken and boobs gonna loose its v shameful i manage it by safety pin while comingback i take local ac bus which is jamppacked i hide my cleavage with proper dupatta over head i feel a man standing behind me he is smelly dirty he tease me by touching i am full in sweat feel cool in ac bus i feel my thong gonna cool and i feel breeze between my leg and over boobs he follow me upto home grope me in front of my home
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-07-14
Name: Reshma
Hi Aviruchi eve teasing these days have become one of the common trouble in most of the cities we need to be very smart and careful while traveling on public transport.

2016-07-07
Name: Hema
Hi Ruchi,
Such teasing would be common in buses and more over in crowd places.So it would be better that you have to skip all these.

2016-06-29
Name: Janu
Hi Ruchi,
For men they will not look that the person they are married or unmarried they will look only that they are women or not.Some people will ignore and some will react for that.

2016-06-21
Name: Sandy
Hi Aviruchi,
In crowd women would face same scenarios and i think it can not be stop also.So women would be careful to get avoid from all these.

2016-06-14
Name: Disha
Hi Avi,
Actually I think there would not be any solution for this problem.It is faced not only in bus almost at every place for lady.It would change when men behavior would change.

2016-06-08
Name: Gudiya
Hi Ruchi,
Such problems are very common for ladies who do travel regularly in crowd,metros and tramps.Women started ignoring such things because it will effect us only in crowd and will get pointed out also.

2016-05-31
Name: Ravs
Hi Ruchi,
So it is common for all women in crowd and want to see India would be free of such scenarios all the people also and they would also get some solution also and it would be better for all people also.

2016-05-25
Name: Rosy
hi Aviruchi,
So can you say what you had done to solve your problem because it is the common problem faced by all the woman also and i wish you would be very careful from all those people and i wish you would not face any problem.

2016-05-18
Name: Ria
Hi ruchi,
Then what would you do solve the issue can you say that so then others would take care of them and will not face such scenarios in their life also and it would be better if you post that also.

2016-05-17
Name: Dia
Hi aviruchi
This is a commom problem that every woman faces while travelling by bus. They are being by something or the other. You must keep a needle in your hand in such cases. Nobody would dare do anything to you then.

2016-05-16
Name: Paul
Hi Aviruchi,
Then what you have done about that also and it would be better then it would be better it can be helpful and you need to take care of all those things also.I wish you would be care of all those things.

2016-05-16
Name: Kamini
Hi Aviruchi,
So you have got experienced with what you had in bus and then it must be better you keep quite and do not share to any one and then you can avoid moving in crowd also that would be better to you only.

2016-05-13
Name: Leela
Hello Ruchi,
Then what would you do now tell me you got experienced and from now on wards you have to be careful and these all are common for ladies who are travelling through tramps and buses.No body will change this.

2016-05-12
Name: keerthi
Hey Aviruchi

It is quite common for girls in India to bear such nonsense issues,it is better to give a blind eye to such idiots ,if you start caring you can never be happy about yourself.Or else behave rudely wth them in the spot itself so they will never do that again to you.

2016-05-11
Name: Asha
Hello Aviruchi,
So it is the common problem faced by all the women and you need to solve this on your own you cannot share this to any one because it is not so good and even people will blame you only because you are the girl.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
bus teasing a unexpected xperiance

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:feel comfortable without any panty
Hi Rima
Just leave it. Do what you like and feel comfortable. There is no rule that you should wear it always. Even the Gynos recommend not to use it 24x7. Personally I do not wear except during the menstruating days. The human Vagina has a self cleansing process so need not worry as long as you take care ( hope u understand)... - Grace [View Message]
RE:sucking milk from breasts during lovemaking
It's normal and common things mostly happen with every Couples during lovemaking.

I gives Erotic body massage for couples in Mumbai since 2011. I do sex therapy with breast worship for ladies infront of her husband during Couple massage, till now 7 ladies client allow me to drinks their's breast milk infront of their husband. 2 men insist me to drinks every si... - Tony phoker [View Message]
RE:my teenage experience as son of beautiful mom
during school days my class teacher is my mumma best friend my mumma usually come to school
on my mam bday party i was there i saw mam introduce mumma with our sports sir and all were celebrating bday mumma was in pink tank top and white long skirt looks pretty as she is all
after dinner i saw mumma going upstairs and when i follow i saw sports sir fk mumma in... - monica [View Message]
my teenage experience as son of beautiful mom
i am 19 from middle class living in mumbai as i writing experince when i was teena and small as confession.my mumma is working talented lady she left her job for upbringing me and do part time work she is 5.9 tall and beautiful
i wanna tell about what i observe that society is female flesh lover
many times i saw people grope my mumma in bus when i was small on... - aadi [View Message]
RE:really shocking and feel shamed in front of MIL
i am 37 yr old working mom living in joint family once in sunday afternoon my MIL has to leave for some religeous function and i was alone in home so i decide to live freely and lock the door and sleep nude
around 4 pm our watchman suddenly come to take payment so i hurrly wear maxi and attend him after he leave i just agin get nude and make tea for me and enjoying ... - ruchi [View Message]
biggest ever mistake
readers i am from gurgaon educated mom having family and sometimes handling our own business i am mid 40 hving daughter and son w had our servant who is with us from last 20 years
his brother got expired so he had to leave for village my hubby is busy in his business so i decide to go to his village to console his family
i go to his home and they greet me wel... - manisha [View Message]
RE:RE:mumma remarriage
hi malini its 4 years passed being remarried my mumma totally changed she totally busy in her new married life and i studying well in hostel for higher studies
her life turns around pleasure only my stepdad is v kinky controlless guy who busy mostly my mom in bedroom
mostly they lock there floor for pleasure activities and in sense of teasing he hang mumma pan... - teena [View Message]