• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Planning a Baby Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >Dr.Nandita Palshetkar
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Infertility Solutions: Dr.Nandita Palshetkar
Name: S P
Date: 2009-09-24
Has anyone taken treatment from Dr.Nandita Palshetkar in mumbai. How is the feedback about her?

Name: Anagha
Subject:  Dr. Nandita Palshetkar
Date: 2012-07-20
I had consulted Dr. Nandita Palshetkar and yes she is a very good doctor. Though she is very busy but i must say the team of assistant doctors she has are so knowledgebale and professsional that you can trust them blindly. Sometimes i find hard meeting her but she is the busiest doctor and has to look after many clinics. Final conclusion is yes she is best and team is superb.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Anita Agrawal
Subject:  Hopeless and negligent doctor
Date: 2010-12-14
I had consulted Dr. Nandita Palshetkar regarding infertility problems. The kind of response which I have got from Dr. Nandita was very upsetting. She is a negligent doctor and the only thing she cares about is MONEY. During my procedure, I had suffered a lot but to my utter dismay I never had Dr. Nandita' s support. She handles patients very carelessly. My sincere suggestion that please consider this posting as very serious and donot consult Dr. Nandita. Since I have suffered a lot, I thought I should put my greivances on this site. Hope I can pass on my message to all.

Name: sonali
Subject:  Dr. Nandita - Excellent
Date: 2009-12-03
Hi, Dr. Nandita Palshetkar is very good. Their centre has a very high success rate.

Name: kkp
Subject:  avoid her
Date: 2009-10-01
i have been to her and i would not recommend her go to jatin shah you wont regret it,he is very good bombay fertility clinic

Name: priyanka
Subject:  She is just d best doctor ever
Date: 2009-12-10
I disagree with ur statement .. as i have been a patient of Dr.Nandita Palshetkar and she has always paid good attention to her patients and got good results also. We have a baby girl after 10 yrs of marriage. I thank her for this. She has brought happiness in the lives of many people. great job she is doing ..
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Dr.Nandita Palshetkar

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Best IVF Center in Delhi
I recommend Dr Ruchi Malhotra in fertile solutions IVF & Research center. She diagnosis well. She did IVF for me. It was successful. ... - Sonia [View Message]
maybe i can support
Hi im Vikram from delhi... if my small donation gives smile on someone' s life.. ready to support...... - Vikram [View Message]
Dr Archana Dhawan Bajaj
Dr Indarani is less known here. I would recommend Dr Archana Dhawan Bajaj because she has been practising in UK for 20 years before coming to India and setting up Nurture IVF Centre. So she has global exposure and people come to consult here globally.... - Rani [View Message]
i want to donate sperm am 24 yr old
i wnat to donate my sperm n i hope beacuse of me one family will be happy ... - Rudra [View Message]
Dr Archana Dhawan Bajaj
Different people have different opinion. But Dr Archana Dhawan Bajaj is best. People from all across the globe come to Dr Archana Dhawan Bajaj of consultation.Dr Archana Dhawan bajaj is indeed best IVF doctor in Delhi... - Monica [View Message]
best ivf in chennai - iswarya
hi i have been visiting this website for so many months. i have conceived last month through ivf in iswarya fertility hospital in adyar, chennai.

i visited this hospital after reading reviews here. im quiet happy with this fertility centre.

however now we are shifting to tirupathy this week. i need some good gynecologist to continue by pregnancy..... - nithya [View Message]
Egg donors wanted
We need young egg donors (Females) for this month IVF batch.... - keya FERTILITY [View Message]

Phobia of water Video