---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >Dr.Nandita Palshetkar
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:Dr.Nandita Palshetkar
2009-09-24
Name: S P
Has anyone taken treatment from Dr.Nandita Palshetkar in mumbai. How is the feedback about her?

2012-07-20
Name: Anagha
Subject:  Dr. Nandita Palshetkar
I had consulted Dr. Nandita Palshetkar and yes she is a very good doctor. Though she is very busy but i must say the team of assistant doctors she has are so knowledgebale and professsional that you can trust them blindly. Sometimes i find hard meeting her but she is the busiest doctor and has to look after many clinics. Final conclusion is yes she is best and team is superb.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-12-14
Name: Anita Agrawal
Subject:  Hopeless and negligent doctor
I had consulted Dr. Nandita Palshetkar regarding infertility problems. The kind of response which I have got from Dr. Nandita was very upsetting. She is a negligent doctor and the only thing she cares about is MONEY. During my procedure, I had suffered a lot but to my utter dismay I never had Dr. Nandita' s support. She handles patients very carelessly. My sincere suggestion that please consider this posting as very serious and donot consult Dr. Nandita. Since I have suffered a lot, I thought I should put my greivances on this site. Hope I can pass on my message to all.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-12-03
Name: sonali
Subject:  Dr. Nandita - Excellent
Hi, Dr. Nandita Palshetkar is very good. Their centre has a very high success rate.

2009-10-01
Name: kkp
Subject:  avoid her
i have been to her and i would not recommend her go to jatin shah you wont regret it,he is very good bombay fertility clinic

2009-12-10
Name: priyanka
Subject:  She is just d best doctor ever
I disagree with ur statement .. as i have been a patient of Dr.Nandita Palshetkar and she has always paid good attention to her patients and got good results also. We have a baby girl after 10 yrs of marriage. I thank her for this. She has brought happiness in the lives of many people. great job she is doing ..
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Dr.Nandita Palshetkar

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:urgently need sperm donors in bangalore
hi rachana, the treatement IVF and IUI make help many people to conceive baby so why you dont try to this treatements.... - ramya [View Message]
hey hi guys, did you get as per your terms sperm donner, if yes then please share your exprience and bank reference here so any needy get help from this.... - akshay [View Message]
hello rachana hope you will get your donner and may be you have baby too, so please share your experience here, and share baby things too.... - abhijeet [View Message]
RE:Need a sperm donor in pune
hi sam your work is good but your terms to donate sperm that is not good, you cant show the caste. if you want to donate sperm so go to sperm bank and donate there.... - spruha [View Message]
RE:Urgently Looking For Sperm Donors
I have good sprem count.
I am ready to donate my sprem.... - LALIT J PUROHIT [View Message]
Hi It's Sam from chennai. 33 years old 5'9"high, fair, BC in cast, Indian fair . I have good sperm counts. I like to donate my sperm for childless heterosexual couple. couple should be At list BC in cast, fair , financially fit and educated.

Contact :- nine eight four zero three six nine five six four
Or samspermdonor at Yahoo cm

It's onl... - . Sam vin [View Message]
hi why you not register your name in in sperm donner bank, from there you will get proper contact and will solve your problem ... - nidhi [View Message]

Father's Day Gift Ideas Video..