You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >Saree Below Waist

Sex:Saree Below Waist
2013-12-06
Name: Ramya I am Married 28 years. I would like to wear saree low waist. But my brother also stay with us. I feel shy to wear below navel. Is it oky wear such or now. Pls friends tell ur ideas
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-08-28
Name: jigar
Subject:  RE:Saree Below Waist
hello ramya,
its your life and your choice if you wish to wear saree below waist then its your wish, there is no need to feel shy in front of your brother, so be free in front of him.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-28
Name: rugved
hello ramya,
you are just 28 years old, so its doesnt mean that you are so old and you should wear saree forever and you should enjoy your life and fulfill your wish, and he is your brother so dont feel shy in front of him.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-28
Name: tarun
hello ramya,
its good thing and its your wish to wear saree below navel, if you like to wear saree below navel you can do whatever your mind say, and dont shy in front of your brother.

2017-08-28
Name: gitika
hello ramya,
i tell you its your life and you should live your life in your terms, and also its your life then you choice what you to wear and you should try this things, so dont worry, and go ahead.

2017-08-28
Name: harish
hello ramya,
he is your brother there is no need to feel shy in front of him, so enjoy your life and you have right to enjoy your life in your terms and conditions so dont wait for this.

2017-08-28
Name: prakash
hello ramya,
you are just 28 years old, and that is the age that you enjoy your life, and wear saree below waist so its good thing, if you like to wear saree below navel its your wish.

2017-08-22
Name: naresh
hello ramya,
its your life and you have right to live your life as per your wish and on your terms so its depend on you, he is your brother so there is no need to feel shy in front of him.

2017-08-22
Name: indira
hello ramya,
its quite common to wear saree below navel part, and its not easy to go through it, you should have right to enjoy your life as per your terms and conditions so you should enjoy your life.

2017-08-22
Name: uttara
hello ramya
now a days its common thing to wear saree below navel, and every women wish to wear saree below navel, but due to fat body or any family reason they are not able to fulfill her wish, so you can do.

2017-08-22
Name: dipti
hello ramya,
he is your brother there is no need to feel shy in front of him, so enjoy your life and you have right to enjoy your life in your terms and conditions so dont wait for this.

2017-08-22
Name: nirmiti
hello ramya,
its good thing and its your wish to wear saree below navel, if you like to wear saree below navel you can do whatever your mind say, and dont shy in front of your brother, so do whatever you like to do.

2017-07-24
Name: mahesh
hello ramya,
you should think about yourself only, if you like to wear saree below navel then its your wish, and its your life so choice is yours, if you wish to wear saree below navel, go ahead.

2017-07-24
Name: jigar
hello ramya,
i must suggest you that he is your brother there is no need to shy in front of your brother, he is your brother and grown up in front of him only, you look good in low waist saree.

2017-07-24
Name: rachna
hello ramya,
you are not that much old lady, your young so dont worry and try to fulfill your wish in all ways, its not wrong thing to fulfill self wish, so feel free in front of your brother.

2017-07-24
Name: shubhada
hello ramya,
you are just 28 years old, so its doesn't mean you are so old lady, its right age to enjoy your life, and fulfill your wish, so go ahead, and enjoy your life.

2017-07-24
Name: naresh
hello ramya,
wear saree below navel its not wrong thing you can wear saree below navel and its normal thing, and you should fulfill your wishes, and its good thing, nothing wrong in that.

2017-07-24
Name: nita
hello ramya,
i would like to suggest you that if your wish to wear saree below navel then you can go ahead there is no need to divert your wish in your mind, so you can fulfill your wish and wear saree.

2017-07-24
Name: devanshi
hello ramya,
its your life and your choice if you like to wear saree below navel then you should wear saree below navel, there is no need to feel shy in front of your brother.

2017-07-24
Name: rajat
hello ramya,
he is your brother, and there is no need to shy in front of him, since from child you both are together and there is no need to feel shy in front of him, so be free in front of him.

2017-07-24
Name: ramakant
hello ramya,
now a days its really very common thing to wear saree below navel, if you like to wear saree below navel then you should wear saree below navel, its your choice and you like to wear saree below navel.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6 

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Saree Below Waist

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
Saree Below Waist

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
Saree Below Waist

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Hi Lakshita
wt hpnd ..pls share... - trisha [View Message]
RE:RE:my mistake
Hmmm I make poses which relief him he´ s happy but he is getting cheap day by day with me and use cheap words I remember I wear yellow salwr kmeej and he touch my bck and ask me to remove my panty I rushed to toilet and remove my brown panty and give it to him in lunch time I sit on his lap and demands my panty back he frankly told my sweet ur butts R soft I cnt live wit... - lakshita [View Message]
RE:my mistake
Lakshitha, it's a common mistake which may happen to working woman who happen to have close interactions with male friends. U should have stopped him while he started kisses. Anyhow it all happened n better ur hubby shd never comes to know this. And another problem may arise. Most men if got a chance with colleagues thinks it as their lifetime chance. I won't recommend to ... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]
RE:clever daughter knw my secret
we married and spend quality life and our x life is awsum... - veena [View Message]
RE:Shilpi
hi malini aunty i was two three years back incident after that once i was coming back from school i saw mumma and he roam in society garden muma just come from office she was in her mahroon printed office saree thy go upstairs towards flat i call mumma she ask me where are you and i say i am in market and take some time she say she stucked in traffic jam
i shocked th... - shilpi [View Message]
RE:My mother copulate with me
Situation r changing u ... - P Charan [View Message]
RE:Hi Girls
Are you mad and what do you think that girls are some object for you please have some shame and please do not post such thing here and it would be great if you try to find such things on some other sites and not here.... - Anita [View Message]