You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >My mother copulate with me

Sex:My mother copulate with me
2013-09-30
Name: Ranjit Jha It has been 2 years now my mother and me having regular sex in night. After my father died we came too close to each other and started sleeping on the same bed and were used to cuddle with each other. After few days she kissed me and we felt awesome and we had first copulation. It was too good for both of us and from then we are kind of addict. She say it is bad but keep it as nobody is going to know about it. Sometimes she behaves like my wife not mother, it feels awkward, she is my mother...
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-09-15
Name: P Charan
Subject:  RE:My mother copulate with me
Situation r changing u
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2015-08-17
Name: women
Subject:  ok..simple pleasure giving and getting simultaneou
Seems to be normal, one need is fulfilled by within family is Normal, by not allowing other to do it. It will ashame and you both get divert in life.
Life is one time, live as it is.
Don't drop or hesitate to do, it is just plesure giving and getting simultaneously. but don't go for the results.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2014-07-16
Name: rag
Subject:  ok if consensual
As long as both of you are adults and and it consensuaal . it is Ok . Also since it is a taboo in our society which hyprocritically does frown on other types of incest like marriages between youngest uncle and niece which happens in south india and between cousins in rural north india- in the name of keeping the family wealth- Please keep it between yourselves

2014-05-26
Name: sammy
Subject:  not good
force your mom to remarriage its good for you and her as well.

2013-12-19
Name: Malini
Subject:  Ranjit Jha
While incest is considered a taboo, the proximity and need certainly lead to it. You are a young man curious for fun, and your mom is a unsatisfied lady. I feel if it remains a secret, so be it.

2013-12-12
Name: Raj
Subject:  age
Hi ranjit,

WhAt is the age of your mother & yours.

2013-10-02
Name: sat69
Subject:  NOT PROPER
IT IS BAD ON PART OF U AND YOUR MOTHER, YOU SHOULD HAVE AVOID THIS SINCE YOUR MOTHER IS STARVED OF PHYSICAL NEEDS AS YOUR FATHER IS NO MORE SO YOU SHOULD CONVINCE AND AVOID HENCEFORTH

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
My mother copulate with me

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
fff moms friend , anu aunty
ist time in my life i do sex with my moms friend aunty aunty
she is 38 34 40 nd tall usually wear saree
i enjoyed her buubs her legs are awsum and when i release inside i feel i was in heavan
its awsum experience
she sjust standing in from of me i pull her petticoat string and in second her petticoat fall down and i shocked to see wide valley betwe... - bunty [View Message]
RE:RE:unwanted sex gev me guilt and i want to confess
Hi..ravina...Are u still enjoying with him??... - Trisha [View Message]
RE:RE:unwanted sex gev me guilt and i want to confess
Hi...ruchika....always use cndm....are u still ...doing...with.. Him?... - Trisha [View Message]
RE:my mistake
Hi.geeta..finally it happened ...he comes daily...i cant able to stop this..now..... - Ankita [View Message]
RE:RE:my mistake
It'll seem k now. But as years rolls on you'll be filled with guilt. As a woman I can understand the desires, for once I was into all of these. My husband is a Marine engineer and I suffer the same situation as you. But fight it. If you let desires take over you then you'll be filled with lust. Of course who doesn't love sex. Talk with your husband find an alternate path. ... - Geeta [View Message]
hi..dre is no harm to fulfil ur desire outside..bt u shd do it secretly..after all who is perfect hre in dis world..... - SC [View Message]
hi.evn mine too..nice..to c hre..ppl r cmng forward to xpress their feelings..... - sc [View Message]