• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Planning a Baby Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >Doctors in Delhi
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Infertility Solutions: Doctors in Delhi
Name: Nupur Garg
Date: 2009-06-30
Hi, i am from meerut and am undergoing infertility treatment from Dr Anshu Jindal, i have had 3 unsuccessful IUI and have been suggested an IVF, Before that i want to consult any doctor in Delhi. i am confused between 3 doctors there. Dr Anoop gupta, Dr Nalini Mahajan and Dr Abha Majumdar. Can anyone please suggest me for whom to consult.
Name: IVF Help
Subject:  Doctors in Delhi
Date: 2009-07-06
Iam not sure of Dr Anoop/Dr Nalini, but Dr Abha is toooo professional and doesnot care much about her patients,you can try Dr Sonia Malik, Holy Angel Vasant Kunj
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Doctors in Delhi

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
sperm donation
i want to donate sperm as i am married having one healthy boy child....my wife dosnt want another one...so i will be happy to donate...i can check my self...if interested can contact... - aksc [View Message]
pls contact me
Dear LADIES mam,
thanks for your mail,hey I am Ajinkya working profession in IT Company in past have donated many times my sperm ,I have good quality of sperm .Even if I am hansom,smart,inelegant.If you need good quality of sperm then dont miss ,u have contacted right person you will get it with full assurance,privacy and sAfety because I am professional guy and from... - AJINKYA SMART HEALTHY [View Message]
DONT WANDER TOWARDS UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE
Dear LADIES mam,
thanks for your mail,hey I am Ajinkya working profession in IT Company in past have donated many times my sperm ,I have good quality of sperm .Even if I am hansom,smart,inelegant.If you need good quality of sperm then dont miss ,u have contacted right person you will get it with full assurance,privacy and sAfety because I am professional guy and from... - Got new job [View Message]
egg donor
hi i want to donate my sperm if my expences i am staying in delhi of age 26 boy am smart fair and healthy body... - dushyant [View Message]
sperm donor
my self ganesh,age 30,married, have 1 female child 7 months,possible for donate my sperms. ... - ganesh [View Message]
sperm donor
my self ganesh,age 30,married, have 1 female child 7 months,possible for donate my sperms.... - ganesh [View Message]
13dpoIUI - HPT -ve TTC for 5 years
Dear All,

This story of infertility and subfertility is just getting along with many couples nowadays.The emotions we sail into each day is really hard.

I am 36 years Old and have been TTC for 5 years.My DH is 6 yrs junior to me and he is 30 yrs with normal fertile life.
I am PCOS and do not ovulate.
I had 2 Failed IUIs.
This Jul... - Liz A [View Message]

Enjoying Childrens Day Celebration Video