You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >Doctors in Delhi
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:Doctors in Delhi
2009-06-30
Name: Nupur Garg Hi, i am from meerut and am undergoing infertility treatment from Dr Anshu Jindal, i have had 3 unsuccessful IUI and have been suggested an IVF, Before that i want to consult any doctor in Delhi. i am confused between 3 doctors there. Dr Anoop gupta, Dr Nalini Mahajan and Dr Abha Majumdar. Can anyone please suggest me for whom to consult.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2009-07-06
Name: IVF Help
Subject:  Doctors in Delhi
Iam not sure of Dr Anoop/Dr Nalini, but Dr Abha is toooo professional and doesnot care much about her patients,you can try Dr Sonia Malik, Holy Angel Vasant Kunj
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Doctors in Delhi

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Doctors in Delhi

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Doctors in Delhi

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Need a sperm donor in pune
I ready donate sperm in Pune. If anyone need plz contact me via email. makarand_varkhedkar@rediffmail... - Anand [View Message]
RE:Infertility Solutions
hi ,
with whole heartedly I can say Indigo Womens Center is the best , Please go there your dreams comes through with happiness. Dr.Sarat Battina have treated many couples to feel their happiness with their own child, its not just an hospital its like a home everyone in that home are well experienced and they care us one among their family . Well maintained and its... - vid [View Message]
RE:gift of becoming Parents
hello nidhi,
heartily congratulations to both of you, its a great news, and both family was now enjoying the nature of joyness, so enjoy your moment with sweet angel who brought happiness in your life.... - aruna [View Message]
hello nidhi,
you was taken consultation from doctro shivani and where is her clinic, so i also need consultation from her, it will be helpful for me, can you share her address here.... - raghav [View Message]
hello nidhi,
i m really happy for you, and its good news to both families, after so many years they got good news, so its interesting for you both, god bless you, and have a wonderful life ahead.... - yogesh [View Message]
RE:Sperm Donation Side Effects
Don't give up your parenthood dreams, surgical treatments like sperm retrieval can help male infertility. ... - sharukh [View Message]
RE:Urgently Looking For Sperm Donors
it's Sam from chennai. 34 years old.!, 5'9"high , single, and Indian fair. I have good sperm counts and I like to donate my sperm for childless couple. Couple should be at list BC IN cast, fair, financially fit and educated. It's only for heterosexual couple.

Please contact :=nine eight four zero three six nine five six four
Or samspermdonor yaho cm Sam vin (sperm donor) [View Message]

Decorations Ideas For Baby Shower Video..