---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >Doctors in Delhi
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:Doctors in Delhi
2009-06-30
Name: Nupur Garg
Hi, i am from meerut and am undergoing infertility treatment from Dr Anshu Jindal, i have had 3 unsuccessful IUI and have been suggested an IVF, Before that i want to consult any doctor in Delhi. i am confused between 3 doctors there. Dr Anoop gupta, Dr Nalini Mahajan and Dr Abha Majumdar. Can anyone please suggest me for whom to consult.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2009-07-06
Name: IVF Help
Subject:  Doctors in Delhi
Iam not sure of Dr Anoop/Dr Nalini, but Dr Abha is toooo professional and doesnot care much about her patients,you can try Dr Sonia Malik, Holy Angel Vasant Kunj
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Doctors in Delhi

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Doctors in Delhi

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Doctors in Delhi

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
I m tall from Haryana near delhi... - rahul [View Message]
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
I m tall good looking and good background... - rahul [View Message]
RE:RE:Need sperm donors in bangalore urgently
If ur looking for pregnancy I can hepl u with natural way 100% guaranteed not IVF .., its a purely ayurvedic medicine withnin 3 month u wiol be conceived thz my guarantee... if interested mail me ... ... - Jaya [View Message]
RE:RE:urgently need sperm donors in bangalore
Hi If ur looking for pregnancy I can hepl u with natural way 100% guaranteed not IVF .., its a purely ayurvedic medicine withnin 3 month u wil be conceived thz my guarantee... if interested mail me ... ... - Jaya [View Message]
RE:Babyjoy and Dr. Neelima Gupta and Seema Seghal
To know the exact fees of the treatment under a specific doctor you will have to meet the doctor and talk to them about the treatment and ask their fees. Once you have met a couple of doctors you can compare.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Prasad Infertility Clinic
Has a doctor suggested you to go for in vitro fertilization? If yes, why don't you talk your doctor's advice on which doctor or which fertilization center or hospital should go to for your treatment or take review on the doctor you have selected.... - NN [View Message]
RE:urgently need sperm donors in bangalore
What is IUI and how similar is it to in vitro fertilization? Which one is more preferred by most of the people and what is the difference in the price of both the treatments? Which one has more success rates?... - NN [View Message]

Benefits of Consuming Apples Video..