---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >Doctors in Delhi
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:Doctors in Delhi
2009-06-30
Name: Nupur Garg
Hi, i am from meerut and am undergoing infertility treatment from Dr Anshu Jindal, i have had 3 unsuccessful IUI and have been suggested an IVF, Before that i want to consult any doctor in Delhi. i am confused between 3 doctors there. Dr Anoop gupta, Dr Nalini Mahajan and Dr Abha Majumdar. Can anyone please suggest me for whom to consult.

2009-07-06
Name: IVF Help
Subject:  Doctors in Delhi
Iam not sure of Dr Anoop/Dr Nalini, but Dr Abha is toooo professional and doesnot care much about her patients,you can try Dr Sonia Malik, Holy Angel Vasant Kunj
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Doctors in Delhi

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Interested egg donor
Hi I am 22 years old, I'm interested to help you out if you are still looking for an egg donor. Kindly contact me for further details. Regards, and all the best :)... - Rk [View Message]
contact me
Contact me to find sperms of high quality ... - Hello [View Message]
sperm donor
john.happy2help
@Gmail... - happy2help [View Message]
IVF with ICSI
Hi! Can someone please share your experience of IVF with ICSI in Delhi? Who was your doctor? Any advise? ... - Ishita Mehra [View Message]
Dr Brig RK Sharma
Can someone please give me some feedback about dr RK Sharma for IVF ICSI? ... - Ishita Mehra [View Message]
Interested egg donor
Hi Sree, I'm a tamil brahmin girl interested in donating for you (if you are still interested and looking). Do contact me for further details. :)
Regards!... - Rk [View Message]
Interested egg donor
Hi,
I'm a healthy 22 year old hailing from a south Indian brahmin household. I am well educated, soon to complete my undergraduate. I am also fairly good looking with a dusky complexion. I am pure and strict vegetarian. You can contact me for further details.
Regards :)... - Rk [View Message]

Why junk food is bad? Video