You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >Should moms wear revealing dresses?

Sex:Should moms wear revealing dresses?
2013-09-07
Name: Pinky Since my childhood I have been watching my mother(housewife) wearing revealing sarees and blouses. Though she always wore sarees (exposing her navel and belly) her blouses were very low-cut and sleeveless with thin-straps. When I grew up I used to find other men looking hornily at my mom which used to embarrass me a lot. My father also never objected in this matter. One day I told my mom about my disliking of her attire but she said that she was very comfortable in such dress in hot, Indian weather. However, even in winter she dresses like this only with a shawl wrapping her around. I don' t accept it that a mother in her early forties should cause embarrassment to her children with her dresses.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-08-17
Name: Unnati
Subject:  RE:Should moms wear revealing dresses?
Hello dear i must say that you are behaving really like an orthodox person who has so many problems with new trends and fashion, please let your mother enjoy the way she likes to dress up as its not bad at all and she has that rights at least.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-17
Name: Eureka
Hey Pinky good to see that you care for your mother so much must appreciate that and you will go a ling way, please do not feel bad but then let her enjoy her life as she is not doing anything bad according to me please do not panic at all on this.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-17
Name: Esha
Hi dear please do not panic at all as this is not a big matter and you should discuss this issue once again with your mother as you should do it untill she understands that you are not liking it,please be calm and relax as things will change.

2017-08-17
Name: Shreeja
Hello dear this is really sad to see that your mother is behaving like this,please speak to your father on this as i am sure your father will surely convey the message and it will make a difference on this matter, please do not worry as everything will be alright.

2017-08-17
Name: Sarita
Hi pinky if you are feeling so bad then please do one thing just make your mother sit in front of your father and convey the message as i am sure then it will make a difference on the same and it will be a different discussion all together.

2017-08-17
Name: Seema
Hi Pinky according to me you should speak to your mother once again and try to explain her that you are not liking this at all and please stop wearing such styles and try to wear a sari above the navel tell her upfront and then see the reaction on the same.

2017-08-17
Name: Sujata
Hello dear this is really sad to see that your mother is wearing such reveling clothes and ideally she should have not worn such things and must have kept in decent manner but nevertheless you should not stop telling your mother about it and i am sure she will understand.

2017-08-17
Name: Ankita
Hello Pinky as per my knowledge you are behaving not normal and must always trust your mother and should not think in this manner as this will not be good for your future according to me you should stop thinking about all this stuff and start something different.

2017-08-17
Name: Aditi
Hello dear i think you are not modern at all and please tell me where do you stay as nowadays things have changed and now age does not matter at all as i can see many women in their late fifties wear such clothes which they should ideally not wear.

2017-08-17
Name: Anushree
Hi dear this is very common thing why are reacting so weird and one thing is sure when you will the sari the same thoughts you will have and that too good thoughts, please stop thinking so much and let your mother enjoy in what she like to wear its fine.

2017-08-17
Name: Anu
Hello dear according to me you should not think so much and just see that what your mother is liking as according to me a sari is always worn like this and the navel is also open so its not a big deal please stop reacting like an orthodox person.

2017-08-17
Name: Anita
According to me there is no harm at all as saree is an attire design in such a way so please do not think so much and just concentrate on what you are suppose to that is your studies and your future please stay away from it. All the best for your future dear.

2017-08-17
Name: Anaida
Hello dear this is really very common why are you reacting that you have seen something which is not acceptable, please grow up dear i can understand what you are feeling but then you should also think in point of you mothers view also as she is a modern women.

2017-07-08
Name: trusha
hello pinky,
she is your mother, and first she is one women, like you are her daughter, but first you are women, so you should understand her feelings and support her in any stage of life.

2017-07-08
Name: disha
hello pinky,
i must tell you , you should not interfere in her life, its her life as a mother she also knew which clothes suits on her, so its her choice to wear clothes, so dont put your decision on her.

2017-07-08
Name: shobha
hello pinky,
she is your mother, and she knew everything, so dont waste time to keep watch on her, if you dont like you should tell her, dont put your decision on her, its not right.

2017-07-08
Name: uttara
hello pinky,
she is your mother and she have right to wear clothes as per her choice, is she prevent you to wear clothes of her choice, so better you also dont pin point her about dressing.

2017-05-25
Name: rachana
hello pinky,
dont go in wrong direction , she is your mother and friend also so you can tell her anything very easily, without hesitate so once you try to tell your problem, she will be sort out.

2017-05-25
Name: pari
hello pinky,
first all things, better you talk with your mother directly on this topic, and must tell her, you care towards her and thats why you tell her or give suggestion about clothing.

2017-05-25
Name: ganesh
hello pinky,
its not right thing, that you talk about your mother in this way, she also have her own decisions in some things, so why you put your decision and likes on her, its not right at all.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5 

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Should moms wear revealing dresses?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:feel comfortable without any panty
Hi Rima
Just leave it. Do what you like and feel comfortable. There is no rule that you should wear it always. Even the Gynos recommend not to use it 24x7. Personally I do not wear except during the menstruating days. The human Vagina has a self cleansing process so need not worry as long as you take care ( hope u understand)... - Grace [View Message]
RE:sucking milk from breasts during lovemaking
It's normal and common things mostly happen with every Couples during lovemaking.

I gives Erotic body massage for couples in Mumbai since 2011. I do sex therapy with breast worship for ladies infront of her husband during Couple massage, till now 7 ladies client allow me to drinks their's breast milk infront of their husband. 2 men insist me to drinks every si... - Tony phoker [View Message]
RE:my teenage experience as son of beautiful mom
during school days my class teacher is my mumma best friend my mumma usually come to school
on my mam bday party i was there i saw mam introduce mumma with our sports sir and all were celebrating bday mumma was in pink tank top and white long skirt looks pretty as she is all
after dinner i saw mumma going upstairs and when i follow i saw sports sir fk mumma in... - monica [View Message]
my teenage experience as son of beautiful mom
i am 19 from middle class living in mumbai as i writing experince when i was teena and small as confession.my mumma is working talented lady she left her job for upbringing me and do part time work she is 5.9 tall and beautiful
i wanna tell about what i observe that society is female flesh lover
many times i saw people grope my mumma in bus when i was small on... - aadi [View Message]
RE:really shocking and feel shamed in front of MIL
i am 37 yr old working mom living in joint family once in sunday afternoon my MIL has to leave for some religeous function and i was alone in home so i decide to live freely and lock the door and sleep nude
around 4 pm our watchman suddenly come to take payment so i hurrly wear maxi and attend him after he leave i just agin get nude and make tea for me and enjoying ... - ruchi [View Message]
biggest ever mistake
readers i am from gurgaon educated mom having family and sometimes handling our own business i am mid 40 hving daughter and son w had our servant who is with us from last 20 years
his brother got expired so he had to leave for village my hubby is busy in his business so i decide to go to his village to console his family
i go to his home and they greet me wel... - manisha [View Message]
RE:RE:mumma remarriage
hi malini its 4 years passed being remarried my mumma totally changed she totally busy in her new married life and i studying well in hostel for higher studies
her life turns around pleasure only my stepdad is v kinky controlless guy who busy mostly my mom in bedroom
mostly they lock there floor for pleasure activities and in sense of teasing he hang mumma pan... - teena [View Message]