You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >Should moms wear revealing dresses?

Sex:Should moms wear revealing dresses?
2013-09-07
Name: Pinky Since my childhood I have been watching my mother(housewife) wearing revealing sarees and blouses. Though she always wore sarees (exposing her navel and belly) her blouses were very low-cut and sleeveless with thin-straps. When I grew up I used to find other men looking hornily at my mom which used to embarrass me a lot. My father also never objected in this matter. One day I told my mom about my disliking of her attire but she said that she was very comfortable in such dress in hot, Indian weather. However, even in winter she dresses like this only with a shawl wrapping her around. I don' t accept it that a mother in her early forties should cause embarrassment to her children with her dresses.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-05-14
Name: vrundha
Subject:  RE:Should moms wear revealing dresses?
hello pinky,
from your childhood phase your mother wear same clothes, so what new in that, and what is nothing in that, so stay calm and whatever in your mind and brain tell her share with her.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-05-14
Name: sujit
hello pinky,
dont interfair in your mother life, is she interfair in your life so dont do every person need his or her personal space, so dont go in her era, and dont make her uncomfortable.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-05-14
Name: ankur
hello pinky,
its good think that if whatever in your mind you share with your mother, your mother is moderate thinking lady, is shown from you, so if you share your feelings you will be feel better.

2017-05-14
Name: jayu
hello pinky,
if you really dont like then you should tell to your mother once,and then see the can see the changes in your mother, but i must tell you, dont interfare in her life.

2017-05-14
Name: parul
hello pinky,
why you think in negative way towards your mother, its not right at all, only mother is person who is fight with word for us only, so dont disrespect of your mother, and respect her so much.

2017-05-14
Name: sadanand
hello pinky,
if your father dont take any objection of your mother clothing or wearing style, so why you take any objection on that, that is not right at all, also you should be confident about your mother.

2017-05-14
Name: avinash
hello pinky,
your mother also have her likes and dislikes you cant force her to what to wear and want dont, so control on your anger, and be with your mother.

2017-05-14
Name: shyam
hello pinky,
as you are her daughter, how you dare to talk with her in this topic, its not right and onward she didnt wear this type clothes, and you will miss her style so much.

2017-05-14
Name: archita
hello pinky,
she is your mother and she cares for you, if in your mind have any negative thing or doubt about her, then tell her and sort out all the misunderstanding between you both.

2017-05-14
Name: swati
hello pinky,
you are so lucky that you have mother like very fashionable, not like other traditional values men, so maintain your standard of living, and maintain your dignity also.

2017-05-14
Name: geeta
hello pinky,
i love my mother so much, she always support me in any situation, like i m confuse to wear clothes, and its my daily routine to get confuse, so she solve my problem and choose best for me.

2017-05-14
Name: shanti
hello pinky,
my mother also wear this type clothes, like low waist saree, and sleeveless blouse, but i really like the dressing style of her, infact she suggest me the latest dresses which is suits on me.

2017-05-14
Name: raghu
hello pinky,
you are right, i read your post and i also feel the same, my mother also leave and wore clothes in this style only, i feel so embarrassed in front of my friend, my friend look at her.

2017-05-14
Name: navneet
hello pinky,
dont go in wrong direction about your mother, she is your mother but first she is women with own choices to wear clothes, and also she has her own view also to choose her style.

2017-05-14
Name: sandesh
hello pinky,
if you dont like so you dont see, and dont interfare in your mother life too, if she feel comfortable then what is your problem, she like to wear this type clothes, just ask her once.

2017-05-14
Name: purvi
hello pinky,
thats not right your mother have her own choice, so if she like to wore this type of style clothes, whats the issue in that, if your father not bound her, why you dont like this thing.

2017-04-21
Name: kunda
hello pinky
first of all thing, i appreciate you for your thinking about your mother, means you are truly done good think, that your share your thinking with your mother, so its really good thing.

2017-04-21
Name: geeta
hello pinky,
dont go in wrong direction, she is your mother and she knew what is right and what is wrong, so keep control on yourself, and dont hurt her by your words, so just tell her that clothes she wear suits on her or not.

2017-04-21
Name: meetali
hello pinky,
your mother knew how to do dressing style she is enough matuared lady than you, so you dont worry, and just support her in her fashion trend, if you dont like or if something not suits on her, tell her.

2017-04-21
Name: meera
hello pinky,
at this situation you are right but your mom is also right on her place if she like to wear saree below waist and she like this dressing style so why you interfare in this. just positively accept it.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4 

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Should moms wear revealing dresses?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:cheap boss
hello priyanka,
so what was your reaction on that, you got shocked that you told us, but was you taken that gift or not, and what you told him, and what he said to you.... - anmol [View Message]
hello priyanka,
my friend also suffer from same thing but she is happy with her boss, and the time when i was told her that is not right at all , she told me its my life and i m happy who r u to stop me.... - kirti [View Message]
hello priyanka,
you are working women and you have great figure that you mention in your post, but that is not right way to expose self personally in front of any stranger you are married and mother also.... - abha [View Message]
hello mrs priyanka,
you are right at your place but some what kind you are wrong also, why you entertain your boss at your home, if there is any work so keep and handle in office only.... - sagar [View Message]
hello mrs priyanka,
are you not happy with your married life, or are you not satisfied from your husband, if the answer is yes, then the option in your hand, choose the option as per your life style.... - rani [View Message]
hello mrs priyanka,
its not right at all, you are going on wrong track, so better you come on right path as soon as possible, you are working lady, smart and individual it doesn't mean you have freedom to do this things.... - sanchita [View Message]
hello mrs priyanka,
you are married and your married life goes very easily and in good direction also you have matuared daughter, if she knows about all this, what she think about you, think on that also.... - archana [View Message]

How to Have Big Plump Lips Funny Video..