You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >Should moms wear revealing dresses?

Sex: Should moms wear revealing dresses?
2013-09-07
Name: Pinky Since my childhood I have been watching my mother(housewife) wearing revealing sarees and blouses. Though she always wore sarees (exposing her navel and belly) her blouses were very low-cut and sleeveless with thin-straps. When I grew up I used to find other men looking hornily at my mom which used to embarrass me a lot. My father also never objected in this matter. One day I told my mom about my disliking of her attire but she said that she was very comfortable in such dress in hot, Indian weather. However, even in winter she dresses like this only with a shawl wrapping her around. I don' t accept it that a mother in her early forties should cause embarrassment to her children with her dresses.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-04-21
Name: kunda
Subject:  RE:Should moms wear revealing dresses?
hello pinky
first of all thing, i appreciate you for your thinking about your mother, means you are truly done good think, that your share your thinking with your mother, so its really good thing.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-21
Name: geeta
hello pinky,
dont go in wrong direction, she is your mother and she knew what is right and what is wrong, so keep control on yourself, and dont hurt her by your words, so just tell her that clothes she wear suits on her or not.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-21
Name: meetali
hello pinky,
your mother knew how to do dressing style she is enough matuared lady than you, so you dont worry, and just support her in her fashion trend, if you dont like or if something not suits on her, tell her.

2017-04-21
Name: meera
hello pinky,
at this situation you are right but your mom is also right on her place if she like to wear saree below waist and she like this dressing style so why you interfare in this. just positively accept it.

2017-04-21
Name: rajeev
hello pinky,
you are wrong in this thinking, its your mother life and however she want to live her life, she can, if she interfare in your like and dislike are you comfortable with this, think on that.

2017-01-27
Name: priya
hello pinky,
your mother is enough matuared lady to understand every things, if your father didnt stop her about her dressing sense then why you stop her fro her dressing style.

2017-01-27
Name: kirti
hello pinky,
as a daughter how you dare to talk with your mother like this, now you understand some things, so how can you keep boundaries on your mother dressing its totally wrong.

2017-04-21
Name: Priya
Subject:  RE:RE:Should moms wear revealing dresses?
Yes, you are right, Kirti
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-01-27
Name: riya
hello pinky,
its really good thing, and i appreciate you for this, that whatever you feel you have guts to tell on your mother and she also take it very calmly, and handle this situation.

2017-01-27
Name: gayu
hello pinky,
you are right at your place but your mother also right at her place, she not start wearing this clothes now, to attract and get anyone's view, so you should not comment on this things.

2017-01-27
Name: nirupa
hello pinky,
from your childhood your mother wear same dressing style now she used to for this type dressing if same thing she told you dont wore jeans and t-shirt, so can you ready to leave dressing style of yours.

2017-01-27
Name: nirupa
hello pinky,
dont think in wrong direction regarding your mother, she knew how to wear clothes, if your father didnt oppose her dressing then why you oppose if she feel comfortable in this so its her choice.

2017-01-21
Name: taniya
hello pinky,
my mother also thirty eight years age,and she also like to wear saree below navel and also she like to wear shorts and skirts also, and she enjoy life totally.

2017-01-21
Name: utkarsh
hello pinky,
you should focus on your studies rather than concentrate on your mother dressing, there is nothing wrong in that of dressing you should focus on your study life.

2017-01-21
Name: kirti
hello pinky,
if your father dont take any objection on your mother dressing style then why you take any objection on that, and she is your mother, you should be enough confident about your mother.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4 

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Should moms wear revealing dresses?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Saree Below Waist
hello ramya,
you are not too old or too young you are just 28 years old lady, so you have to wear whatever you wish to wear,, and follow your own fashion trend, so dont worry, he is your brother.... - riya [View Message]
hello ramya,
nothing wrong in that if your brother stay with you, and you want to wear saree below navel, so its ok, there is no big deal in that, you grow up in front of him, so why you shy.... - girish [View Message]
hello ramya,
you should not think about any region, or you are from this region, so you should not wear lowest saree, its not like that at all, all region are same so dont get disturbed to take decision.... - manali [View Message]
hello ramya,
i know i m nobody to tell you this, but he is your own brother who has seen you growing up, so he wont have that bad eye on you even if you wear saree low waist, go for it, then you should wear.... - omkar [View Message]
RE:cheap boss
hello priyanka,
this is nice idea,
even i will try to do the same with my secretary, but the only difference is mine secretary likes me so when i gift her brown she will ask for other colors.... - varsha [View Message]
RE:cheap boss
hello priyanka,
my friend also suffer from same problem like you, her boss harassed her so much, he demand physical satisfaction and give her promotion but my friend refuse this offer, find new job in last month.... - mahesh [View Message]
RE:RE:Should moms wear revealing dresses?
Yes, you are right, Kirti... - Priya [View Message]

Bad Parenting Video..
Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2014 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.