---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >Parle-G glucose biscuits for infants
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Feeding:Parle-G glucose biscuits for infants
2005-03-17
Name: deepa
Hi all,
My daughter is 8 months old...would like to know if i can give them to her??

2005-04-05
Name: deepika
Subject:  sure
Glucose biscuits,be it parle G or tiger, are ok for kids..and its a gr8 quick nourishing meal when mixed with milk...
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2005-03-18
Name: Rupal
Subject:  Sure you can
Hi Deepa, you can give Parle-G and also biscuits such as monaco or ritz(for kids)
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Parle-G glucose biscuits for infants

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Is Ragi same as Kutu
Hi Monika,
Now you need to comment on your own posting only because people would come to know about the result and the term and can you share how much good for health also it is .... - Myntra [View Message]
RE:Pedia sure or Junior Horlicks
Hi Jancy,
So can you say what would be the suggestion you are going to give can you say that would be helpful for all the people also and i hope every one could follow that one.... - Jai [View Message]
RE:menu n recipes for 7 months old baby
Hi Monica,
So can you share the menu of the baby who belongs to the age if seven months because you have posted this one some years back and it would be really helpful for all the people also.... - Mrunali [View Message]
RE:recipes for my 11 month old baby- to gain weight
Hi Namrata,
SO what were the recepies you had chosen for your kid and did it got worked out your problem can you revert back with an issue also and that would be better if you post an comment on this also.
... - Paul [View Message]
RE:Difference between Lactogen and NAN
Subject: RE:Difference between Lactogen and NAN
in NAN the formula is much more closer to mothers milk, as compared to lactogen.But to be very honest its better to give lactogen as i hear that doctors prescribe Nan as the get the commissions from the medical shop.... - dia [View Message]
RE:Feeding Cerelac rice for the first time
Hi Vijaya,
So can you provide with the list of items for the kids and then it will be helpful for all the people who do want feed their parents with the same food also i hope you would reply also.... - Neela [View Message]
RE:Using Saffron with milk for infants
Hi Chandra,
So can you say what you had done about that also and it would be better also for all the people who are in need also and i hope you would reply back and it will be useful for all.... - Priya [View Message]

Building of a Home theatre Video..