---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >Parle-G glucose biscuits for infants
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Feeding:Parle-G glucose biscuits for infants
2005-03-17
Name: deepa
Hi all,
My daughter is 8 months old...would like to know if i can give them to her??

2005-04-05
Name: deepika
Subject:  sure
Glucose biscuits,be it parle G or tiger, are ok for kids..and its a gr8 quick nourishing meal when mixed with milk...
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2005-03-18
Name: Rupal
Subject:  Sure you can
Hi Deepa, you can give Parle-G and also biscuits such as monaco or ritz(for kids)
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Parle-G glucose biscuits for infants

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Pedia sure or Junior Horlicks
Hi Jancy,
Not only pediasure many baby food products are coming in to the market but what ever food they are manufacturing for kids all are prepared some time and they are selling but it must be found out how much healthier it for baby.... - Jhansi [View Message]
RE:menu n recipes for 7 months old baby
Hi Monica,
Keep remind one thing that you have to make an habit of eating good and healthy food for baby from this age only and do not let the baby habituate for junk food like biscuits etc.... - Kaira [View Message]
RE:recipes for my 11 month old baby- to gain weight
Hi Namrata,
You can keep good diet food but do not keep food which has high calories because having health conscious is very important and you have to make them learn also.... - Jill [View Message]
RE:Difference between Lactogen and NAN
Hi Mother,
Why to use all formula products for kids which may effect the baby health and it would be better have some guidance form an experienced people or from any doctor.... - Basu [View Message]
RE:Nestum or Cerelac?
Hi Ramya,
It is good to keep food which is prepared at home only because all formula food is becoming unhealthy now a days.So parent be alert about the baby food products also.... - Ishu [View Message]
RE:Is Ragi same as Kutu
Hi Monika,
I think both were different products and for look might be the same only.So first you find that kuttu is constipated food or not and by what it will get prepared also.... - Lambu [View Message]
RE:Aavin milk is good
Hi Minka,
You just remember one thing that what ever milk you give to baby that it must contain some quantity of calcium in it because after it got toned nothing would be in it know.... - Naik [View Message]

GPRS saves time Video..