You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >need help in delhi

Sex:need help in delhi
2013-08-06
Name: Nishant Sharma am really frustated as my girlfriend says that my size is too big for her . she frequently complains that its difficult for us to have sex ..what shuld i do?? please suggest
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-02-06
Name: praful
Subject:  RE:need help in delhi
hello nishant,
i heard about first time because of big size of tool face problem to any boy, but you should keep yourself calm and relax, try to understand her and her emotions too.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-02-06
Name: rohit
hello nishant,
what is the age of your girlfriend if she is small in age, so definitely she was not understand the benefit of big size so let her tell the things, and understand her feelings too.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-02-06
Name: ranjit
hello nishant,
you should tell her and try to understand also so it will be helpful for her and might be she will not facing any trouble from your side, and then you both be happy together.

2017-02-06
Name: raam
hello friend,
do something like she feel like heven and want it again and again, try to realise her the happiness of big size and then see the magic of your activity, so you should tell her.

2017-02-06
Name: rohini
hello nishant,
its not right at all, if your girlfriend dont know about this then you should tell her in details everything, so may be happy with this things, and make herself happy, so try it.

2017-02-06
Name: sangita
hello nishant ,
dont get upset because of this things, dont get frustrated on your girlfriend, you should tell her the fact of enjoyment part during the x, and then may be she also enjoy much.

2017-02-06
Name: urvashi
hello nishant,
whatever mentioned here, same thing happened with me with my boyfriend, i also always complaint him about this, but if you tell her about the enjoyment part, she will be enjoy more and more.

2017-02-06
Name: aanchal
hello nishant,
its your query and which is not solve yet, so concentrate on your girlfriend nature and try to understand her the fact, and then only go ahead, if she really feel hurt and you should work on that.

2017-02-06
Name: anandita
hello nishant,
i m agree with devishre, till now your girlfriend leave you from your behavior, and she must be do that, because you are making fool to other users, its not query.

2017-02-06
Name: ramesh
hello nishant,
what is your girlfriend age and thats why she react in this way, there you got some genual response from all side so go through as per your answer and try to understand all this things.

2017-01-20
Name: Namit
More than the question here the comments are funny. Some people seriously gave genuine answers as if he is going to read and follow your advices. Grow up people and understand.

2017-01-20
Name: Devraj
YOu as a good boyfriend should understand her needs and her pain but instead what are you doing? making fun of her on a public forum and letting people make fun of her too. Shame on you.

2017-01-20
Name: Devishre
I guess this is very very old . Till now either she might have left you or would have managed to survive your big shots. I hope she is alive facing such huge shots. God bless her.

2017-01-20
Name: Madhukar
Haha.. same thing happened with my girlfriend too.. she wanted big and mine was small so i did something which even you have to try, I asked my friend to have fun with her and i had fun with her gf. all 4 happy now.

2017-01-20
Name: Julia
This is seriously insane. Is this a p*rn site? Why discuss such things here where young people as low as 13 years old can read and get infected by such posts. Seriously internet has really gone insane.

2017-01-20
Name: Rohan
If she has a problem with it why do you want to force her in to it and give troubles. And if you have that big thing go to a paid worker and satisfy your needs. she will never complain.

2017-01-20
Name: Raja Hindustani
Some great man once said that if you can't change the girl.. Kindly change the girl and this is what you have to do. If you cannot change her mood change the girl who likes it big ;)

2017-01-20
Name: baby
hello nishant,
dont get upset, you should try to understand her situation and make yourself that much capable and try to give all satisfaction without hurting her, so she will be happy with you.

2017-01-20
Name: sari
hello nishant,
dont got frustrated on your girlfriend, and its good thing that you have big size, so you should tell her that you give her all happiness and satisfaction during your x.

2017-01-20
Name: revti
hello nishant,
what is your girlfriend age, because she is small in age and thats why she ask question like this, if you want to spend whole life with her, then you should get understand her in very well manner.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4 

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
need help in delhi

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
need help in delhi

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
need help in delhi

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Hi Lakshita
wt hpnd ..pls share... - trisha [View Message]
RE:RE:my mistake
Hmmm I make poses which relief him he´ s happy but he is getting cheap day by day with me and use cheap words I remember I wear yellow salwr kmeej and he touch my bck and ask me to remove my panty I rushed to toilet and remove my brown panty and give it to him in lunch time I sit on his lap and demands my panty back he frankly told my sweet ur butts R soft I cnt live wit... - lakshita [View Message]
RE:my mistake
Lakshitha, it's a common mistake which may happen to working woman who happen to have close interactions with male friends. U should have stopped him while he started kisses. Anyhow it all happened n better ur hubby shd never comes to know this. And another problem may arise. Most men if got a chance with colleagues thinks it as their lifetime chance. I won't recommend to ... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]
RE:clever daughter knw my secret
we married and spend quality life and our x life is awsum... - veena [View Message]
RE:Shilpi
hi malini aunty i was two three years back incident after that once i was coming back from school i saw mumma and he roam in society garden muma just come from office she was in her mahroon printed office saree thy go upstairs towards flat i call mumma she ask me where are you and i say i am in market and take some time she say she stucked in traffic jam
i shocked th... - shilpi [View Message]
RE:My mother copulate with me
Situation r changing u ... - P Charan [View Message]
RE:Hi Girls
Are you mad and what do you think that girls are some object for you please have some shame and please do not post such thing here and it would be great if you try to find such things on some other sites and not here.... - Anita [View Message]