You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Due Date Club December 2010 >First moves

Due Date Club December 2010:First moves
2010-07-21
Name: Amour Andrade Hi everyone! Hope you all are doing well. This is week 17 for me. Nausea is still around. I started feeling baby moves last week..its exciting. What about you all? Sudha, are you feeling the baby yet? Its the best feeling in the world. Take care everyone and keep writing.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2010-09-01
Anonymous Name: Jyoti Karthik
Subject:  baby moves
Hi Armour,

good to hear abou the movement of our baby. I too felt my baby kicking but a bit late. I am into my 26th week.

jyoti
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-07-27
Anonymous Name: Sudha
Subject:  Re: First Moves
Hi Amour
Gr8 to know u feel the baby kick. I know its unbelievable. Wait till the end of term you can sometimes feel the hands/toes (dont know which :p) on the tummy! I did feel some bubble like sensation which was so different from my earlier one. Didnt think it was the baby though midwife does say its the baby :p My dd was a definite kicker she wud kick me all the time. This one looks a little bit relaxed less kicks...Dont worry morning sickness will disappear soon...U will feel almost normal again :) Tc Cheers
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
First moves

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
First moves

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
First moves

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Vegetarian Baby..help!
My baby girl is nearly a year old. She eats only vegetables. She refuses egg, fish and chicken. Is there any particular way of cooking the above tn make her eat it. I' m worried about her nutrition..please advise.... - Amour Andrade [View Message]
hello all
this is my first preagnat my due date is 12dec 2010... - SURUPA MONDAL [View Message]
baby moves
Hi Armour,

good to hear abou the movement of our baby. I too felt my baby kicking but a bit late. I am into my 26th week.

jyoti... - Jyoti Karthik [View Message]
About diet
Hi everyone! How r u all? Feels much better now..doesnt it? I went for an anomaly scan today and all is well. Need some tips..can anybody suggest which veggies are good to eat..i' m a very poor veg eater and am worried about my diet. I eat mostly fish and chicken..will it be sufficient? ... - Amour Andrade [View Message]
hey
hi everyone,

iam pregnant for the first time, my due date is 17 December 2010 :-)

hope to find some ladies to share my feelings with ... - salwa [View Message]
Re: First Moves
Hi Amour
Gr8 to know u feel the baby kick. I know its unbelievable. Wait till the end of term you can sometimes feel the hands/toes (dont know which :p) on the tummy! I did feel some bubble like sensation which was so different from my earlier one. Didnt think it was the baby though midwife does say its the baby :p My dd was a definite kicker she wud kick me all the ... - Sudha [View Message]
First moves
Hi everyone! Hope you all are doing well. This is week 17 for me. Nausea is still around. I started feeling baby moves last week..its exciting. What about you all? Sudha, are you feeling the baby yet? Its the best feeling in the world. Take care everyone and keep writing.... - Amour Andrade [View Message]

Baby - Baby Photo Contest | Lucky Names | Lucky Birthdates | Horoscopes | Chinese Calendar | Compatibility Test | Fun Zone
Parenting - Message Boards | Planning a Baby | Pregnancy | Parents of Babies | Baby Names | Baby Name Poll | Birth Announcements | Parenting Quiz
Family - Cooking Club | Love & Relationships | Beauty Tips | Kids Weight Calculator | Recipe Maker
General - Calorie Counter | Personality Quiz | Love Signs | Compatibility Quiz

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2019 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.