You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >Safety precautions after IVF
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:Safety precautions after IVF
2009-05-02
Name: Editor Have you done your IVF recently? What safety precautions are you taking after your IVF? Are you aware about the dos and don' ts after the IVF treatment?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2009-08-12
Name: miracle
Subject:  opt for adoption
Hi Seema,
I am so glad you are blessed with a beauful family. I have tried all odds of getting pregnant with no luck. I would like to adopt a girl child.Could you please guide me in adoption process. Do you mind sharing where you have adopted your child? I shall give my email id once i get a reply from you. Regards
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-08-11
Name: swati
Subject:  Adopting a girl child
I have a same query. plz help
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-05-02
Name: Kamini
Subject:  planned to do IVF
I had planned to do IVF but I thought that I will take doctor’s suggestions before taking any decision about IVF. I waited patiently and tried fertility drugs under doctor’s prescription. My doctor told me that if this does not work we will go ahead and conduct IVF. I had to show lots of patience and my husband supported me throughout this tough time. Luckily I was successful to conceive a baby with the help of fertility drugs and we had to skip the plan of undergoing IVF. So it is therefore necessary to take doctor’s guidance and suggestions before talking any important decision.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-05-02
Name: Seema
Subject:  We opted for adoption
I tried treating my self through various options available for infertility but it was of no use. Finally we decided to adopt. However, we were unaware about IVF treatments at that time. Then one of our family friends suggested us to do IVF. We tried IVF just as a formality as we had lost all our hopes and finally we adopted a girl child. To adopt a child we had to wait for a longer time as it is not so easy to adopt. There are lots of formalities to be completed for adoption of a child. However, when I went through IVF, it was successful. We were so surprised to look at the God’s grace. God blessed us with two children, one girl and one boy. So I want to tell all the childless couples to stop worrying and believe in God.

2009-05-02
Name: Kimberly
Subject:  Thanks to IVF
I want to thank IVF for solving my problem. I also want to thank the person who has invented IVF for solving the problems of millions of women. I feel so great to finally get pregnant after facing lots of difficulties. It is the God’s gift to us that I was able to conceive with the help of IVF. So I would advice all the infertile couples out there to stop worrying as every problem has solution and thus infertility. IVF treatment may provide solution to your problem too. So consult your doctor and find out when you can get ready to treat yourself with IVF.

2010-02-16
Name: Suma
Subject:  re:Thanks to IVF
from where you got ur IVF done. Pls. let me know ...
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Safety precautions after IVF

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Urgently Looking For Sperm Donors
I'm ready to donate sperm ... - Varma [View Message]
RE:Urgently Looking For Sperm Donors
it's Sam from chennai. 34 years old.!, 5'9"high , single, and Indian fair. I have good sperm counts and I like to donate my sperm for childless couple. Couple should be at list BC IN cast, fair, financially fit and educated. It's only for heterosexual couple.

Please contact :=nine eight four zero three six nine five six four
Or samspermdonor yaho cm Sam vin (sperm donor) [View Message]
RE:urgently need sperm donors in bangalore
it's Sam from chennai. 34 years old.!, 5'9"high , single, and Indian fair. I have good sperm counts and I like to donate my sperm for childless couple. Couple should be at list BC IN cast, fair, financially fit and educated. It's only for heterosexual couple.

Or samspermdonor yaho cm Sam vin (sperm donor :) [View Message]
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
Hi it's Sam from chennai. 34 years old.!, 5'9"high , single, and Indian fair. I have good sperm counts and I like to donate my sperm for childless couple. Couple should be at list BC IN cast, fair, financially fit and educated. It's only for heterosexual couple.

Or samspermdonor yaho cm... - Sam vin ((sperm donor)) [View Message]
RE:donor
Visit me on fb Newlifedonorhub... - Fruti [View Message]
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
Yes i help you i donet my sperm... - Sandeep [View Message]
RE:RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
Yes i am donet my sperm... - Sandeep [View Message]