• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Relationships Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Working Mother >Kindle Care Day Care
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Working Mother: Kindle Care Day Care
Name: XYZ
Date: 2010-11-23
Please dont send your child to Kindle Care Day care in AECS Layout.I had very bad Experience.
- Lady Owning the day care does not entertain parents well.
- They have more children but less care givers so they dont allow parents to enter inside.
- Most of employees working are illiterate and have no manners.

Name: Madhumita
Subject:  Wonderful day care
Date: 2012-07-30
My daughter has been going there for the last one year and I have found the day caretakers very loving and caring. They may not be very well educated but they are genuinly warm. They have a teacher who is wonderful for after school activities. I would highly recommend this place
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: shrabani
Subject:  creche in Bhubaneswar
Date: 2012-08-17
Can u pl give address or contact no of any good creche in Bhubaneswar? ...Thnx
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: sundar
Subject:  Utterly unprofessional and cheating
Date: 2012-07-04
Lady in the school is very unprofessional. After my daughter' s fee payment , they have shifed the shool 1kms away with out any communication. They aceepted to refund the fee if i don' t want to send my daughter to the new location.
When I approcached the shool for refund, they are refusing the refund the fee . Co-ordinatior of the school is taliking very unprofessional language.
My phone calls are not answered now.
I am cheated by them.

Name: lavanya
Subject:  Kindle care day care and preschool
Date: 2012-06-21
One of the worst daycare/preschools in brookefileds/aecs layout area. They left open the gates and leave the kids without any security. They are utterly unprofessional. sincere advise to parents that not to join their kids to this preschool.

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Kindle Care Day Care

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
day care in Gurgaon
I wold just you to go for a day care, looking at child abuse cases these days. The little company is quite good. Over here you can get the recording of what your child did for the whole day.... - Manoj [View Message]
Day care @ DLF Cyber City
try the little company it is in DLF cyber city phase 2.... - Rishika [View Message]
Daycare with affordable charges and long hours
Hi,
I got very good daycare PANCHVATI ARYANS INTERNATIONAL DAYCARE is close to Marathahalli Bridge with excellent diet and free activity plan. They are providing extended and odd hours daycare in affordable hours.
Even they are soon starting to work on Saturday, Sunday and night.
... - Anita [View Message]
About the preschool and daycare
Hi Anita, Do you have contact number for Panchvati Aryans.
... - vivek [View Message]
Creche in Noida Delhi NCR
Indiparenting is wonderful plateform to discuss about parenting needs. Mothers searching for creche may see non advertised directory of creche. Just search: \" noida creche list\" .
While selecting a creche be careful and not tempt from the advt. and publicity. Meet creche manager, people running creche and select one who can provide more care to baby.... - Sonia [View Message]
Muskan Child Day Care
Hello Everyone,

I am neetu sahu and if you have any query related to creche than please contact me same no. Eight one three zero zero nine eight zero five four... - Neetu Sahu [View Message]
Preschools in gurgaon - reality check
I visited “Preschool for Child Rights” and read one eye opening article - Reality Check for Parents preschools in gurgaon, suggest everybody to read that article. The fact is that none of the preschools / day care / creche etc are having any proper curriculum, wake up parents.... - Anantya Sood [View Message]

Diet plan for burning fat Video