---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Working Mother >Kindle Care Day Care
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Working Mother:Kindle Care Day Care
2010-11-23
Name: XYZ
Please dont send your child to Kindle Care Day care in AECS Layout.I had very bad Experience.
- Lady Owning the day care does not entertain parents well.
- They have more children but less care givers so they dont allow parents to enter inside.
- Most of employees working are illiterate and have no manners.

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-07-04
Name: Roohi
Subject:  RE:Kindle Care Day Care
Hi Parents,
Please do not send your kid to Kindle Kare day care in AECS layout, opposite Ganesha Temple in Bangalore.
We admitted our child and they took both refundable and non refundable fees at the time of admission.

We admitted for 10 hrs first, in which they agreed to give morming snacks, but later we found out that they were not providing.

Then we admitted him for 6 hours as school got opened. There they stopped giving him evening snacks saying that it is their rules not give same in 6 hr plan.

We were extremely unhappy and decided to move our child from there, we asked for return or refundable fees submitted earlier.
This they refused saying that parents has to give an application letter and original receipt to get the refund.
When we provided both, then they said we have to wait for 1 month to get the refund.

I think they are cheating people.
Also if you send your kid on a daily basis, they will take application fees along with daily day care fees which is also non refundable.

This is a warning I wanted to give to all the parents to refrain from sending your child to this day care.

Thanks,
Roohi
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-07-30
Name: Madhumita
Subject:  Wonderful day care
My daughter has been going there for the last one year and I have found the day caretakers very loving and caring. They may not be very well educated but they are genuinly warm. They have a teacher who is wonderful for after school activities. I would highly recommend this place
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-08-17
Name: shrabani
Subject:  creche in Bhubaneswar
Can u pl give address or contact no of any good creche in Bhubaneswar? ...Thnx
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-07-04
Name: sundar
Subject:  Utterly unprofessional and cheating
Lady in the school is very unprofessional. After my daughter' s fee payment , they have shifed the shool 1kms away with out any communication. They aceepted to refund the fee if i don' t want to send my daughter to the new location.
When I approcached the shool for refund, they are refusing the refund the fee . Co-ordinatior of the school is taliking very unprofessional language.
My phone calls are not answered now.
I am cheated by them.

2012-06-21
Name: lavanya
Subject:  Kindle care day care and preschool
One of the worst daycare/preschools in brookefileds/aecs layout area. They left open the gates and leave the kids without any security. They are utterly unprofessional. sincere advise to parents that not to join their kids to this preschool.

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Kindle Care Day Care

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :
Kindle Care Day Care

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :
Kindle Care Day Care

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Maid/Nanny Agency in Pune
It will be a lil difficult to find a maid who will stay from 5 pm to 9 pm as 9 is a lil late and not many people are comfortable with working late so look for a full time maid or maybe a day care who works in that timing.... - Noman [View Message]
RE:Good and safe day care nearby sec45 gurgaon
There is a daycare called Footprints pre school and day care. As it is easy to guess that it is a preschool and day care both and anyway your child has turned 3 years old so you can enroll him in the preschool.... - NN [View Message]
RE:maid/ caretaker
Contact any maid agency and tell them you requirement and then see if they give any options to you or a maid directly. Make sure you know the maid is a good human being and won't cause any trouble or problem.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Feedback on Mother Pride (Noida)
Mother's pride is a nice school but the problem is that among the many reviews i have heard about them some were very nice and some were the exact opposite so i would not directly suggest it to you. Look for other schools too.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Maid agency phone number in Bangalore
There are some agency who work in the entire india so you should look for them as you never know you might have to shift so it is better to be prepared about a few things. Search for the agency and their number online.... - NN [View Message]
RE:PLayschool joining age ( Chennai )
The minimum age to join a preschool depends on the preschool. All the preschools have different age set as cutoff. Some of the preschools even take 1 and a half year olds but there are some which require the kid to be 3 years old at least.... - idhi [View Message]
RE:Looking for a creche on OMR Chennai
See there is Fatima day care and also euro kids in chennai but i don't know which one is near or in the area you want as i am not from chennai. You can ask your friends who have kids for day care suggestions.... - Ritu [View Message]

Make up Collection Video..