You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Working Mother >Deciding To Work or Not to Work
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Working Mother:Deciding To Work or Not to Work
2010-10-18
Name: Editor Are you comfortable being a stay at home mother? Do you need to work for financial reasons? How can you balance work and baby, if opting for a job?

Click here to read the complete article.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Deciding To Work or Not to Work

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:yes i have a creche at my home
Hi Neetu where is your day care in noida
... - Upasana [View Message]
RE:
hello mother,
now a days every women try to independent, and live life on her terms and conditions so its great thing itself.... - nisha [View Message]
RE:creche
Hello madam according to me you should wait and start your career only if you are sure and should not leave your new born so early so please according to me you should not think to start so early and wait for more time and start after three years at least.... - Rajesh [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you are starting to early and should not start as your kid needs you at this point of time and you should not leave your kid like this and also at the same time you should not feel that you are fine with the same as its not the case.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hi dear if i would be in your place would have not think about to start my career as you know that your kid is too young and the kid will need his or her mother all the time, please do not make this mistake and you will be in a big problem if done so.... - Aditi [View Message]
According to me you should not try to do job now, please think of your kid why are making the life of your kid miserable as what mistake has your kid done, please think twice about the same and you should not think so much and it will be good for you as well for your kid.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hello dear this is really sad to see that you are looking to start a job soon after delivering as i think you should not do so because this would not a good idea, please re think on it and should not consider doing the same. All the best dear.... - Suman [View Message]