• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Beauty & Grooming Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Kusuma's headshave
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Hair Care: Kusuma's headshave
Name: Ram Singh
Date: 2006-10-20
Dear Sister Kusuma
You had written as follows:

\" 2006-09-15
Name: kusuma
Subject: head shave

hello iam kusuma from chennai iam married. i have long silky hair . i have a vow of offering my hair in tirupati i.e shaving full head. iam feeling very fear to shave my long hair.can any one tell suggestions and precautions to take before and after head shaving and can any one send there expereince and photos to share with me so that i can't be to nervousness to shave my head in tirupati.

Did you get your head shaved in Tirupati? If so, please share your experience with the Indiaparenting group. If not, when are you going to get your head shaved in Tirupati?
Name: rita
Subject:  hi
Date: 2012-11-21
hey u all... are ul still thereon this board???
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: ram
Subject:  head
Date: 2012-01-06
go a head it is nice experience

Name: vinoth ramya
Subject:  pls send the video
Date: 2010-10-03
headshave help

Name: vinoth ramya
Subject:  pls send the video
Date: 2010-10-03
headshave help

Name: mohan
Subject:  headshave
Date: 2010-05-19
please give reply for my requests.

Name: mohan
Subject:  send video
Date: 2010-05-18
plz send your headshave video

Name: mohan.
Date: 2010-05-19
did you headshave
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: srikanth
Subject:  headhshave
Date: 2010-02-01
did u shave your head..........

Name: amrutha rani
Subject:  dare to shave ur head
Date: 2008-06-21
I had gone through your msg. I hope u had gone through headshave .If not I had an idea .As you are just married will be carrying some or the otherday. At that time you should be careful enough.it is wonderful experience for when i got my head shaved in tirupathi.when i deci ded to give my my husband encouraged me a lot.when the barber starts shaving on ur head it is wonderful expereince.so, go and get a shaved head a request you one thing if you already had shave please send the photos of you before and after shave. I am asking this as I had had the wish to shave but cant makeup my mind. On seeing them atleast I think I can make up .

Name: Shubi
Subject:  Head shaving
Date: 2006-11-16
HI..my name is Shubi and just married on last February, myself and my husband are planning to pay a visit to Thirupathi on next month (December) since he has a vow to offer his hair to the Lord. Anyhow he is convincing me to join him as well, but I'm very nervous and worried, how long will it take my hair to grow back and how am I going to walk around with bald head with my friend and my relatives. I hope any ladies who have experience in this to advise me. Please forward me any of your photo taken during the tonsuring for encouragement purpose as I really appreciate it.

Name: renuka
Subject:  Headshave
Date: 2007-12-11
Hi Subhi this is Renuka from Andhra Pradesh. I had gone through your msg. I hope u had gone through headshave .If not I had an idea .As you are just married will be carrying some or the otherday. At that time you should be careful enough and u should not move here and there, then u can plan for shave. You will have long gap to move out from home and enough hair will be growing when you move out from home. I request you one thing if you already had shave please send the photos of you before and after shave. I am asking this as I had had the wish to shave but cant makeup my mind. On seeing them atleast I think I can make up .

Name: debraj roy
Date: 2007-01-02
hi. shubi. have u shave ur head? send me some photo fo ur before, during and after headshave.
wish u a very happy new year

Name: dhandu
Date: 2006-11-07
hi kusuma iam veena from coimbatore i got married just one year before at tirupati,when our married me and my housband vowed to headshave on our next visit at tirupati,when we went to tirupati it was the time to shave my head then i had a nervous and fear to bending before a male barber for headshave but my husband gave me encourage so that i sat before the barber with little nervous then baber asked me to free my locks i did what he say ,then barber sprinkled some water on my head and scapled then portioned into two he loadedb blade into straight razor asked me benddown then i was very nervouse simply he said don't worry who started shave my middle head, little patches appeared and it enloarged it was cool and one portion of my head was shaved and he do the same process on my other side of head and finaly all the locked hair on my lap it was very wonderfull experience to me and we decided to shave our head once couple of years. now iam expecting my next vist to tirupati.please send me your photo both before and after headshave and iwill do the same.

Name: praba
Date: 2006-12-29
hey plz sent your(sgaved) photos to my email add

Name: sowmya
Subject:  Hi
Date: 2006-11-23
I would like see the pictures before and after head shave to me to gain courage. Please send it to me before december 15th 2006.

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Kusuma's headshave

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Tonsure
Hallo k.girish, you have not replied to my earlier 2 letters,of course you may be busy,but i would like to know the reason for your tonsure after about 6 months,as i am feeling very much uncomfortable if hair tonsure is done after 2 months. In pitru paksha I got tonsured and now again i going for tonsure before diwali. If it is over 2?2 months my barber will also ask why ... - subray p hegde [View Message]
headshave with tuft
Dear Srinivasaji, You have not informed any of your experience of 7th August and afterwards,regarding pujas,regular period of tonsure after 7th,your office experience,etc.Please inform. We are also doing the office/audit work alongwith with pujas with regular razhor tonsure with tuft of length of about 3-4 inch. ... - subray p hegde [View Message]
Tonsure
Hallo Girishji,To Continue on this matter, on the day of pitru paksha I got my head tonsured with tuft and performed tarpan and my wife has not told anything and anyone has not told anything. Now it is about 40 days since then I told today that I have to get my head tonsured before this diwali pujas my wife told no and she asked for one inch craff cut on the head and machi... - subray p hegde [View Message]
remedy
Hi frnds my name is shabeena and I' m studying b tech 1st year and I newly joined in clg and I have very short and thin hair and now a days I m feeling too inferiority and all my friends hav. Very long and thick hair and among them a girl named ' x' is teasing me very like short hair you short hair girl and she got beautiful thick n long hair and she' s very proud of it... - shabeena begam [View Message]
congrats
hai prajna gi first upall congrats.who is small baby ... - krishna [View Message]
congrats
hai geetha gi congrats i wish u safe delivery.take care this 9 months and give healdy baby to your family ... - krishna [View Message]
gundu
hai kumuda garu gundu experinace alavundi if it possible can u post u r before and after gunsu picks plz... - krishna [View Message]

Build your own Computer Video