You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >RE:Sex Education
Parents of Teens  Discussion Forum

Sex:RE:Sex Education
2016-09-29
Name: Piyush Hi i would say no need to discuss these kind of things with kids. There are special lectures been given to kids in their 9th and 10th grade. And kids these days are quite smart enough to know things.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
RE:Sex Education

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Should i tell my bf
Consider that this same stuff happens in your bf life. That he had slept with a girl. What would you do when you come to know of it ? Will it hurt you? Will you stop talking with him ? End yiir relationship? Will it break your Heart or tear it into pieces?

To say it simply. Will you tolerate it? If yes go and tell your bf. If not don't. Of course everyone doe... - Geeta [View Message]
RE:RE:our family summer trip
You're an AH for supporting this. It's because of you guys people looks at woman as an object.

What's wrong is always wrong and it can never be right.

You're planting a weed in youngsters so that they 'll grew up like you think.

You dumb f*** go and tell this to the woman in your family. I believe you'll get the business stuff you... - Shalini [View Message]
surprises are fearfull always
i studying in college and with my studies i take tuitions in my home in evening
most of the students are of 10th standard ,11th and 12th i live in joint family with my bro and bhabhi and their kids
my bro works as engineer and my bhabhi is astt professor in arts college
my bhabhi is very decent educated lady and she also mom of kids and help me in every ... - rubica [View Message]
RE:surprises are fearfull always
Hi rubica i am nimi 19 ..similar incident happened with my bhabhi ..i caught her with a local guy..can we discuss?? ?how old r u??... - Nimi [View Message]
i am idiot jerkerr
this was an incident of 10th standard i am living in bangalore and my mom is very beautiful and nice .from small age i start watching prn which grabbed my mind idioticly
once i see LACE NON-PADDED UNDRWIRED BRaa & BIKeeni of my mother .it looks very nice and when i am alone i jerrrk my tool in pannty
now i think how idiot i was at this time... - gopi [View Message]
Strong desire
I am 26 years old. I had a lot of sxual desires and crazy fantasies before marriage. I thought that getting married will help me curb my desires. I got married to a man who stays at home for 4 months and the rest of year at a far off place for work.

Initially, I had sx every day after marriage. It did not satisfy me but still I was able to curb my desires. Bu... - Palak [View Message]
Should i tell my bf
Hi i am 20 yrs..One day I was at my boyfriends and he introduced me to his best friend. At first I wasn't attracted to him but as time went on I started to like him more and more.

A few weeks later we were all under a blanket watching a film and he held my hand. As soon as my boyfriend left the room we kissed.lwrd my panty. One thing led to another and he ende... - Pooja [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.