You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >Breast milk

Breastfeeding:Breast milk
2017-10-08
Name: Nishita Rao hello all

If any one wants breast milk for their kids, I can feed the kid directly or express the milk for kids
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Breast milk

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Breast milk

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Breast milk

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:wife milk
Definitely u can drink her milk.... - Milklover [View Message]
RE:Breastfeeding
There is no specific time frame to stop breastfeeding your child. The more the better for mother and child. Minimum of 1 year is advisable.... - Milk doc [View Message]
RE:milk
Definitely you can drink you wife milk after delivery just to stop clogging of milk duck with excess milk production.
More u drink more fresh milk for baby.... - Milk doc [View Message]
RE:ADULT BREASTFEEDING
Hi! I'm 24 year old good looking & very decent guy in delhi. I never get involved into girl's and all matter even though i get chance in my life but i reject them all. And i suddenly found that I'm more interested in matured age group of ladies like aunties and bhabhies i have a deepest desire inside of me which i have to full fill and that is i want a matured female who c... - Akholic [View Message]
Breastfeeding
What's the right time of stop breastfeeding to the child. Means how many month I can breastfeed my child. Because I think breastfeeding is good but for the specific period of time.... - T singh [View Message]
wife milk
can I drink my pregnant 8 month wife breast milk and why milk colour is yellow? ... - vijay laxmi [View Message]
milk
Can i drink my wife breastmilk after giving birth?... - vijay laxmi [View Message]