You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Love Stories >My 5 Yr Lover got engaged. I lv her. wt
Love  Discussion Forum

Love Stories:My 5 Yr Lover got engaged. I lv her. wt shd i do?
2015-12-10
Name: Vishva Dear Everyone,

I'm a 24 Year Male.

Me and my lover have been in love for the past 5 years. We belong to different religions. She was studying in the 11th standard and I was in 2nd year of my college when we fell in love. We started to love each other only through phone. We hardly met as our homes are 400 kms away. We met only 25 to 30 days in these 5 years.

First 3 yrs went well and good. We used to talk for hours and share everything. Even we had intercourse when we met. Later on we were not able to meet or speak as much as her family got some doubt and they started watching her. (she told me that and I believed her). However she managed to message me atleast once a day. At that time, I used have an inner feeling that she's cheating on me. But I believed her as I believe in my love.

Even in November'14 we had intercourse, and our last meet was In Jan'15. After that she used to speak through phone rarely. She got engaged with a boy who was her relative. Her family made this engagement in Sep'15, but she dis not tell me anything about this engagement. She was talking to me normally as a lover till 25th of November'15. I came to know about her engagement through FB account (that she hidden from me). She was using another phone number and another FB account for past one year. I had some doubts, but I believed her as I loved her.

After I came to know about her engagement, she is telling me that, she didn't love me for past 2 years, she didnt like me, she had sex with someone before me when she studied in 9th standard. She was wandering with other guys when we were in love and those guys kissed her on the lips and even touched her breasts. I just cannot believe those things. I don't know whether she is just telling me all this just to avoid me. Whatever it is, whether she had sex with someone, wandered with other guys, my heart still needs her.

It was my dream from my age 15 to have a love marriage and the girl should be a virgin and she shouldn't be in love with any other guy. Now everything is broken. In the past 5 years, I have built up a big fort for her in my heart. I used to fantasize that I'm living with her. My entire family of 40 members know that I'm in love with a girl from another religion and even I have convinced my parents to accept her.

Now I can't even imagine that some one else is going to be her husband. And I cannot see some other girl with me in the place of my lover. Even I have named our future babies after discussed with her. Now everything is lost. Only after discussing with her, I have started my business just few months back and planned to marry her in 2017. Now I am not able to do anything other than thinking of her and thinking of my life. I just cannot bear that feeling that she is going to marry someone else.

What should I do?

I asked her to spend one day with her before marriage and she accepted my invitation. As for now, I planned to convince her on that one day. If she accepts I will marry her. If not, what should I do?

Whatever it is, I would feel happy, if I will be in contact with her till my last breath. But I don't think that is possible. If I will be in contact with her, her husband may came to know about our relationship and there may be some problem for her. I cannot allow that too. I just want her to lead a happy and peaceful life. She is asking me, "if my future husband leaves me, will you accept me". I said yes.

Don't know what I have to do. I am not able to understand her mind set.

Hope you guys understand my feelings. Need your advice.

Please help me to get out of this.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-11-03
Name: jaesika
Subject:  RE:My 5 Yr Lover got engaged. I lv her. wt shd i do?
hello vishwa,
from your post it clearely shown you love her so much, and she didnt love you at all, so stop behind her like crazy, and take your life right decision, for you and your family too.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-11-03
Name: mani
hello vishwa,
you are such a selfish person, if your girlfriend really dont want to stay with you, why you force her for that, thats not right at all, and you also will not be happy after all this happened.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-11-03
Name: jigar
hello vishwa,
really i m so shocked, how you say that after her marriage also you are ready to accept her, the girl cheated on you in very bad way, so how you behave like this way.

2016-11-03
Name: ankush
hello vishwa,
every situation is not in life for long term, be confident, and be strong to digest this problem in your life, so you can handle this in very well manner, so dont worry, and try to be happy.

2016-11-03
Name: nirmala
hello vishwa,
first of all things see that your girlfriend is no more interested in you, and she dont want you in her life, so why you force her to stay in your life, leave her alone.

2016-11-03
Name: suchi
hello vishwa,
how you think about yourself only, of she said she will get marry with other perosn you should understand that, she dont want you in her life, so stop your behaviour, and leave her. maintain your dignity.

2016-11-03
Name: naresh
hello vishwa,
which tyep person you are, if she told you that she will engage with someone else, then leave her alone, she already leave you alone, so dont irrited her with your childish behaviour.

2016-11-03
Name: mitesh
hello vishwa,
i must tell you, you concentrate on your work and business so it will help you, and give success in your life, so think about it, and think about your family too.

2016-11-03
Name: kalpana
hello vishwa,
i m going through same situation, and my ex boyfriend treat me in same way, and he was hurted me in very bad way, and now my thinking is that he is not in my destiny and thats why he was not in my life.

2016-11-03
Name: aruna
hello vishwa,
please try to divert your mind in other things, and join some activity classes, so it will help you to heal up from this issue, and definitely you will get success in that and make yourself strong.

2016-10-28
Name: sandhya
hello vishwa,
try to keep yourself happy and concentrate on your family happiness as well as your new business so it will definitely help you to remove from that situation.

2016-10-28
Name: pooja
hello vishwa,
tell me one thing that you really love your girlfriend if yes then leave her alone, and bless her with her decision if she is in your destiny she will definitely come to you.

2016-10-28
Name: amit
hello vishwa,
i go through same situation like you vishwa, my girlfriend also ditch me without any reason, and then she go with other rich guy, so girls like that only, run behind money only.

2016-10-28
Name: druvi
hello vishwa,
fist thing concentrate on your future plans, and go as per and get success it will definately change your life, and you will be successful person in life, and make your family happy with your decision.

2016-10-28
Name: kajol
hello vishwa,
you are behave like selfish person, because you are thinking for yourself only, if your girlfriend dont want to spend her life with you why you force her for that. leave it.

2016-10-28
Name: omkara
hello vishwa,
every situation has two sides may be you see only one side of situation other side is more painful for your girlfriend, may be her family emotionally blackmail her to do engage with other boy, he is in same cast.l

2016-10-28
Name: kiran
hello vishwa,
you should understand your girl situation and try to understand her point of view, may be her family force her to do engagement and that's why she ready to got married with this guy.

2016-10-28
Name: harish
hello vishwa,
you are like my friend, and as friend i give suggestion to you that your self respect in your hand only, no one other protect your self respect, so maintain it and try to involve in other things.

2016-10-28
Name: jigar
hello vishwa,
why dont you understand she is not love you at all, she leave you back two years, and now she was go far from you, so leave it, and live your life happily, and enjoy your future.

2016-10-28
Name: bali
hello vishwa,
you are such a silly person vishwa, why you entertain this type girl i dont understand, she is not interested in you and she told that very honestely to you, then also you are behind her, thats not right.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
My 5 Yr Lover got engaged. I lv her. wt shd i do?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:My Love Life
hi..frnd..ap ki ye prb bahut common hi..aur ye sab hota rhta hi..bt isk lye paresan hone ki jaroorat nhi hi..sb thk ho jayega...dnt wrry..for mor..ap muje msg kar skte ho... - hornysubbu [View Message]
RE:husbands behave experiences from married women
hello female,
there is no need to take different views from married women every women face different situation, with her partner, so you should be experience your life and with your partner share experience.... - dhiraj [View Message]
hello female,
now i read your post, and what is your age, you didnt mention in post, so if you want hows husband behaviour with wife after marriage, so every women have different persnality of husband, you cant judge.... - pranoti [View Message]
hello female,
you cant judge the other married women experience and cant judge the situation of any other women, so you should get marry soon and face the married life with lots of happiness.... - nirmala [View Message]
hello female,
you cant assume anyone nature, and not every time you judge only husband nature, most of the times, husband nature is depend upon the wife behaviour and nature, so you should noticed that also.... - pramil [View Message]
hello female friend,
i m married since 5 years, and my husband is so much caring towards me, he support me in each and every things, also when i was right, he appreciate me, and when i was wrong he was correct me.... - dipti [View Message]
hello female,
i m now 28 years old, and i have one 3 years old baby, i got married in early age, and the married life is so much difficult for me till now, because of early marriage i cant do anything whatever in my mind.... - shekhar [View Message]